Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Overated/Underated

Let me show you the players and how I judge em.

Crespo Under rated (should be first choice)

Drogba ..........Over rated ( how did he become a striker)

Fat Frank Over rated (One dimensional player)

Fabregas Under rated (Imagine if he was english, would treat him like Rooney)

Carvalho Over rated (he aint worth 20 mill, Come on!)

Ferreira Over rated (hardly see him around)

Soma, I doubt that your views really represent true facts or general opinion of fans. You are the person who sees Henry as crap and shit and Drogba as the next big thing!!!

SoMa_InC   

^^^^loooooool. No comment, that is all I can say for now!

How do you like the 6-0. HAHAHAHHAHAHA

That was a class performance. Congratulations are in order.

Here are my 2cents on topic even tho i dont follow EPL dat much..................

I dont kno how Man U be doin this season but I remember dat season when Rio was suspended and Man.U looked weak at da back and one person dat benefits from him being back there is Sylvestre now dats overrated.

If i was a manager today I would want to have Gerrard playing for my team then Lampard But if I was Mourinho I would be thinkin why not have both.

187 sorry but Robert Pires is way over rated they need to transfer him outta there ASAP. I remember last season when Sol Campbell wasn't playin and CB for Arsenal looked weak and yes that even included Kolo Toure so I say he is overrated and I kno alot of ppl gonna try to jump me cuzz i said dat but yeah as a CB he is overrated maybe if he played da CDMF he mite do sumtin God knows Arsenal needs one ever since Vieira left. Wegner should make it his mission to make sure dat Sanderoos and Cygan never see da pitch again wearing an Arsenal jersey

Rumours reached all the way over here on the Western hemisphere that Henry wants out of Arsenal so i'm guessin they gonna need to re-up

To the guy dat said Del piero is overrated i say da guy aint even rated he comes off the bench. I honestly believe dat Mutu is better then him and Del piero should just retire. Dont worry bout Raul now that Cassano is commin over i think they should loan him out

Thats my 2 cents

Oh yeah 4got one thing Didier Drogba way overrated eventho he looked like he some talent back in da day teaming up wit Mido in Marseille

Urban   

Originally posted by Capital Z:

To the guy dat said Del piero is overrated i say da guy aint even rated he comes off the bench. I honestly believe dat Mutu is better then him and Del piero should just retire. [/QB]

the guy just scored a hat trick and became the most prolific JUVE striker...185 goals, 3 goals more than the previous record held by Boniperti...and he still has a few seasons left in him. if he remains a sub, i say 200 goals by retirement, but if cappello makes him a regular starter, then 230 to 250 goals easy...

SoMa_InC   

Did you watch how they were battling their Carling Cup match with Man Utd? That was very impressive in deed. I always had a feeling that Mark Huges was superb manager and it seems like he is establishing himself.

Do you think Man Utd and Arsenal will reach the finals? Blackburn vs Wigan match would be hard to predict as compared to Arsenal vs Man utd. :D .

^^^ Soma, who is over rated now? You still think Ljunberg, Henry and Pires are over rated after the 7-0 thrashing of Boro??

Carling Cup will go to our youngsters....

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Gareth Barry - Underated

I rest my case! Good to see Owen back aswell.

I cant believe the Viking thought Delpi was over-rated :eek:

I wonder if he would say the same if he was a Milan player? :D

Forza JUVE!!!! Back where they belong. Top of Seria A!

^^Are you talking to yourself Norf, don't worry you still have a chance of going top again.

Fabrigas (Arsenal)….. Over-rated (Cmon he cant be a substitute for Viera)

Does this still count?

This topic should be restarted, to see the actual effect of our "analysis" after 2 years.

N.O.R.F   

It look like I'm talking to myself saxib because this place is empty these days.

I think the Frank Lampard vs Steven Gerrard is well and truely buried. Fabregas is still only 20 :eek:

Viking   

North,

I've watched Del Piero since he started his career at Juve, I still think he is over-rated. Hear me out; I don't remember him ever winning the golden boot in Italy, he was the highest paid player in Italy for a few years (although the likes of Weah, Ronaldo, Zidane etc played in Serie A at that time), what for I don't know. As for his skills, only a blind person can deny them. But how do you justify him being picked in front of Totti for so many years (until the 2006 WC where Totti shone through and they won the cup)? Could it be because he played for Juve and Totti for Roma? Del Piero is the Italian equivalent of Raul, quite talented, loved by the supporters and loved even more by the media. Darling of the nation.

There is one thing I will take back, the point of Lampard being better than Gerrard. I always said, from the start that the two can't play together. Unfortunately, Gerrard's versatility has been his Achilles heel in the national team. Since he can play in different positions, he was moved about to accommodate the presence of Lampard (who will be lost if moved from his position). You were right, Gerrard is by far a better player, all round.

PS: Milan are awesome man, almost all of them are over 35 but they still won the CL in style...and they didn't even need penalties and a clown for a goalie to do that! :D

N.O.R.F   

^^yeah yeah

I'm sure you would agree we dominated proceedings in that game. Just lacked that clinical finishing.

I think there is some truth to the Totti vs Del Piero. I do remember Totti having a blinding Euro 2000 when Del Piero was on the bench. You also have to think of the number of injuries he has had.

Viking   

Originally posted by Northerner:

I'm sure you would agree we dominated proceedings in that game. Just lacked that clinical finishing.

LOL, no I wouldn't agree sxb, actually I would like you to get it straight so I'll provide you with official statistics from UEFA, the 2005 stats are in brackets.

Possession

- Milan 53% (55%)

- Liverpool 47% (45%)

Ball. Poss. (time)

- Milan 27mins 24secs (40mins 2secs)

- Liverpool 24mins 5secs (33mins 19secs)

Shots on goal

- Milan 3 (10)

- Liverpool 4 (7)

Fouls committed

- Milan 15 (16)

- Liverpool 27 (23)

As you can see, the only thing L'pool dominated in both games is the number of fouls committed :D

06/07 stats.

04/05 stats