Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Edna Aden Ismail and her terrorist threats against Sool

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

It was my mistake to respond to primitive savage undeveloped minds. What the F.uck is Riyaale get to do with what happened 100 yrs a go?

All of you Somaliland and Riyaale haters...,

Saaxiib hawshaasi waa hawl reer Somaliland u taale ee adigu inaad dantaada ka talisaa miyaanay kula haboonayn.

P.S. Please stop the cheap argument of dividing the nation. What nation would that be. If you're talking about the illusion Somaliweyn concept, I created that and embraced it with all my heart and you killed it and raped it ina daylight. Come up with something constructive and act like HUMAN than maybe we can have that conversation one day. Until then you have no plat form to speak of so stop boring me with your pathetic self promoted history.

As long as your warlord Riyaale and Somaliland are threat and waging war against Sool Region, Somaliland will have trouble with its neighbours( to colonize people is impossible mission in 21 century)

saaxib waa somaliland cida faduuliga ah ee duulan ku ah jaarka dantoodana garaneen. anigu walaalaha woqooyigalbeed waxaan la rabaa iney la midoobaan waxna la qaybsadaan walaalahood sooomaaliyeed taasa ini ila haboon, haday gartaan inay gooni uga baxaan walaalahood soomaaliyeed go'aana, anuu waxaan qabaa in la khasbin oo lagu ixtiraamo waxa ey gartaan, hadii ey ayana amaan siiyaan oo ixtiraam rabitaanka shacabka sool sanaag iyo cayn ey rabaan inay mid a haadaan somalia, waxna laqabsadaan walaalaha soomaaliyeed ee aaminsan midnimada ummada soomaaliyeed.

Note; Please, I think you should stop the meaningless theory of utopia (clan-state of british slaves dominated by one clan ). If you're talking about the dream of clan supremecy ideology mixed with british allegiance.

I think You should act like human being and come up with healthy discussion that is based on logic, brotherhood, and unity, or mind your business and leave people alone, because no one in NorthCentral Somalia (Sool sanaag cayn) appreciates the idea of northwestern Secessionists - one clan dominated feithdom (meaning former british Somaliland colony)

Castro   

Yeniceri, is the purpose of using such a term not to inflict pain on someone? I mean, come on, you're not just using that cause you know how to spell it, are you?

Will you gentlemen and ladies kindly stop the name-calling and reference to other aflagaado?

We will not tolerate calling others "primitive savage." We will not tolerate any suggestion to "gayism" to our forefathers. We will not tolerate the reference to "xabado keento." We will not tolerate calling others "digaag/dooro."

Gentlemen and ladies, baliis for the love of Eebbe refrain from the badmouthing.

Debate in a civilized way, baliis.

Xoogsade   

Sayidka isagaa isugu filan is difaac. He left an enduring legacy behind and one which presents difficulty to anyone who would want to portray him as insignificant.

Ma aqriseen gabaygiisa Dardaaran? That was beautiful poem. Aniga waxaan ka helay sida uu isu difaacay marka dadkii necbaa ay ku farxeen Jabkii uu jabay. Waxaan ka naxay naagaha xijaaban ee la kufsaday(I was shocked to read there were women with the Veil that early in Somali history) iyo dadka waayeelka ah oo la gawracay. I was also impressed by how he gave an advice to those same somalis who took advantage of his weakness. They(The sayid and his followers) were martrys who died for a good cause.

Dardaaran

Mindaroofle aqal daahya weyn, dadab la heedaamay'

dermo iyo firaash lagu gam'iyo,daalam iyo googo'

aniga oo waxaan doonayaba, darajaday haysta'

iyo duni wixii nagaga lumay, darrakii ceel dheere'

dab wax guba dayurado kufrigu,nagu dul gowdiidshay'

dunbuq subuca degelkana ka kacay,dahab wixii yiilay'

dakhal jabay wixii daar burburay, ama bukaar duug may'

didibtii banaaneyd wixii, dad iyo maal jiifay

diric iyo waxay shiikh dileen,ama duq waayeela

maxajabad daboolayd, wixii gaal dukhulaayay

lo'durdura wixii daable geel,nala ka sii daayay

dulihii shareeraa wixii, daal na caga gooyay

dirrowgii qabsaday reerkayaga, dalankicii gaaray

dulkuneefle kan soo agmaro,duulan ka horgayska

dan la'aanwaxay nagu faleen,darab nijaseedku

doonyaha shamaalka ah, hadii dakhalka loo laalo

maruun baa dabaylaha sidaa, koru dandaanshaane

oo doofaradii ku jiray,daraxu caynshaaye

dabro cudura duunyo iyo furuq,waxa dadkii xaaqay

anagu diidi maynoo marbaa,dayin noo wacaye

ninkiise tiisa loo daynayaa, haygu diirsado'e

kolna hadan cidlaga daynahayn, mowdka dabaqdiisa

ninkii hataan nagu diganayoow, dan iyo xeeshaa

dangaraaradii nagu dhacdiyo,webi dabaashiisa,

inksatoo daleel nala dhigaan, doocan nagu cayman

duuflaaladii naga harow, dan iyo xeeshiina

doodna waxaan u leeyahy, dadkeer hadalka dayn waayay

niman yohow damiinimada, waalagu duloobaaye

daku wuxuu jeclaysta waxaan, duxi ka raacayne

dagaalki nasaarada anaa, daalib ku ahaaye

dalka malihid anigaa ku iri, doora weynahaye

daliilkii rasuulkii anaa,doonayoo helaye

anaa diiday maantuu lahaa, deeqadan iga hooya

diinkayga anigaan ku gadan, dabiqii naareede

anan labada da-rood tan hore, darajo moodayne

markay duushay gaaladu, anaa daabbadduu rarinye

goortay dareeraan anaan, diiraduu qabane

anigaan dariiqiyo wadada, dowga sii marine

anaan doora weynow kufriga, daacadnuu galine

ferenjiga dilayska leh anaan,duudxamaal noqone

waa wixii durban tumay, markaan dowga sii maraye

waa wixii dayooy yiri, intuu soo dabbaadegaye

dadow maqal dabuub taan ku iri, ama dan how yeelan

ama dhaha darooryiba jiryaye,doxorku yeelkisa

nin ragay dardaaran u tahaye, doqon hamoogaado

dawo lagama helo gaal hadaad, daawo dhigataane

waa idin dagaayaa kufriga, aad u dabcaysane

dirhankuu idiin qubahayaa' dib u go'aysaane

marka hore dabkuu idin ka dhigi, dumarsidiisiye

marka xigana dabaqadda yuu,dareen siine

marka xiga dalkuu idin ku oran, duunya dhaafsadaye

marka xiga dushuu idinka rari, sida dameeraaye

marhadan dushii adari iyo, iimay dacaldhaafay

maxaad igaga digataan, beruu siin la soo degiye

Abaadir   

Hadaan waayay calan lay nashiro tan iyo nairobi

Miyaan waayay naxariis jano iyo nabiga jaahiisa

Wuxuu ku fakarayay ilaa iyo nairobi in uu calan ka taago.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

[/qb]

As long as your warlord Riyaale and Somaliland are threat and waging war against Sool Region, Somaliland will have trouble with its neighbours( to colonize people is impossible mission in 21 century)

[/QB]

You’re talking about Somaliland in the same argument you’re subtracting Sool region from the equation. Maa anigaa waalan waalan mise LA LA Land ayaad ka heesaysaa.

Sool is the most undeveloped region in Somaliland. I wonder why? You should use Awdal as motivation factor, build your region and get with the program.

Somaliland will be recognized sooner than later and yes Sool will be included.

SOO MAAL   

Sool is the most undeveloped region in Somaliland. I wonder why? You should use Awdal as motivation factor, build your region and get with the program.

Your statements are only reflecting a clan secessionists bias and hate filled views, and not the facts on the ground, I don’t think that Sool is less developed comparing with other Somali regions, Sool region has everything that Somali region could have

Awdal region is a Somali region completely occupied by invaders who to create a simply clan-state. The people of Awdal surrendered to aggressors

However, Sool is different case, Presently Sool regoen is in state of war because of the aggression and the war that Somaliland (a clan faction) is waging against Sool region.

The people of Sool have faith that they will defeat and teach a unforgettable lessons to invaders and aggressors.

Horumarka iyo wax dhisada wey iska imaanasaa waayo waa natural, lakiin waxaa ka horeeya nabada iyo amaan la isi siiyo, cid kastana amaan lagu siiyo guryahooda.

Reer Sool waa dad taariikh wanaagsan ku leh ummada soomaaliyeed, halgan badan ayeey u soo galeen xoriyadii iyo midnamadii Somalia, hadana marka la eego xaalada adage y ku jirtu ummada somaaliyeed, reer sool waxey dhabr u riteen inay ilaaliyaan midnimada soomaliyeed ayada oo cidna la khasbeen

Reer Sool Qaran ee naf iyo maal ba u hureen kuma dhaafsanayaan arrin reer kale u gaar ah oo ku salaysan gumeysi wax laga xigtay.

It is 15 years since the clan faction in Hergeysa unitarily declared independent Somaliland, and no country is still ready even to consider the clan agenda!

In 21 century, the world is going through globalization process, meaning continents are uniting not countries are disintegrating into clan feithdoms,.

Whether you like it or not, the international communities don’t want to recognize so-called Somaliland, because International community is clearly aware that if Somalia is divisible, Somaliland is as well divisible, and they don’t know where the process will stop, hence they prefer not to recognize anyone, because granting recognition to one Somali tribe is a dangerous precedence.

Jaylaani   

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Waa iska nasiib...it's so sad that you actually believe in what you wrote!

P.S. I never questioned the quality of the people of sool so please don't put words in my mouth.

BTW, people of Awdal are light years ahead of every one. They're very educated people and they found out long time ago that they're only as good as their homeland (somaliland).

SOO MAAL   

Have you ever wonder why this mullah was in Somaliland in the first place? Isn’t like he was from there nor was he representing or fighting for ALL Somalis in general. The question remains why Somaliland and the British? He could have done the same thing in Ethiopia (his own people) or Somalis under the Italian rule that were more oppressed if he was sincere.

The mad Mullah was the first WAR LORD in the history of the Somalis. He killed a lot of innocent Somali people (read his poetry). He had a hidden agenda in promoting and spreading the dominance of one particular tripe and yes Somaliland citizens saw it and rejected his twisted political strategy. He was never embraced in Somali history books before Siyad Barre came to power…I wonder why?

The British never bombed my homes or raped my women (evidence: there were never little half British b.a.stards in the history of Somaliland).

Please stop the cheap argument of dividing the nation. What nation would that be. If you're talking about the illusion Somaliweyn concept, I created that and embraced it with all my heart and you killed it and raped it ina daylight. Come up with something constructive and act like HUMAN than maybe we can have that conversation one day. Until then you have no plat form to speak of so stop boring me with your pathetic self promoted history.

You’re talking about Somaliland in the same argument you’re subtracting Sool region from the equation. Maa anigaa waalan waalan mise LA LA Land ayaad ka heesaysaa.

Runtii waxaa nasiib darro ah...oo ah wax laga murugoodo in aad aaminsantahay waxaa kor ku qoran, oo sheegayain la kala qeybiyo dadka walalaha ah ee somaaliyeed, in la khasbo reer sool xitaa hadii dagaal tagtu, in aan la khasbin reer woqooyi galbeed oo loo ogolaadu waxa ey rabaan xi taa hadey rabaan inay ayago dadka kale khasbaan (BIG HYPOCRISY), waxaa taa ka daran in aad rabtid in la soo nooleeyo taariikh dii madoobeed oo gumeysiga uu ka tagay

waxaas oo dhan waa arrimo muruge leh oo aad looga xumaadu

the sad thing is that there is some somali people (not Foreigners )want to divide the brotherly somali people who share everything language, religion, culture, history,etc

it is an unacceptable to force people of sool to join so-called somaliland

I have a great respect for the peaceful and highly educated people of Awdal, unfortunately some people took advantage of the civilized tradition of the people of Awdal.

Awdal people deserve to be respected, in fact majority of Awdal population supports the unity and the brotherhood of all somali people. But because of the circumstances and geographic realities people of Awdal decided to keeping a low profile.

Walaal waa wax aad u fiican in runta la isu sheego, waxaana xun in beenta la isu sheego

si xaqiiqda loo gaaro in runta laga war wareegin

As wadani Somali from Sool regoin (North Central Somalia) , I want to be co-citizen with every single Somali who believes unity and the brotherhood of all Somali people regardless of tribal affiliation or former colonial masters

I don't care about clan X, Y or Z or this Somali region was colonized by former European master A , B or C. Somali is a Somali period.

Xarago   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

However, Sool is different case, Presently Sool regoen is in state of war because of the aggression and the war that Somaliland (a clan faction) is waging against Sool region.

The people of Sool have faith that they will defeat and teach a unforgettable lessons to invaders and aggressors.

Ado kale waxaa la odhan jidhey, xaniinyo aan kugo ol baad ku dharatey.... :D

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Xarago:

quote:Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

Ado kale waxaa la odhan jidhey, xaniinyo aan kugo ol baad ku dharatey....
:D
waxaa ila haboonaatay in aan kaa aamusu

MMA your orinbal point (pg1) is nicely put.

peepz. just one question i'd like your input to - that of incenstives.

In re-kindeling The British Protectorate of Somaliland, whose interests are being protected and why?

Jaylaani   

^^^ waar ninyow horta calaacal badnidee maxaad la barooranaysaa.

People like you who hide behind the Somaliweyn agenda are the worst enemy of Somali people in general. At least I'm very honest with no hidden agenda. I'm for Somaliland for better or worst. What is you position? Please don't say Somaliwayn because all you have in your end is one BRACH of the STAR. That doesn't give Mogadishu to speak on the behalf of the other FOUR including Djibouti a sovereign recognize nation. My point is Somalia and Somaliland alone doesn't make Somaliweyn.

Here is what was said in Somaliland as soon as we surrender our faith and flag to the YOUNGER Brach (Somaliland got independence before Somali proper).

INTIINII KALOO MAQAN (the other three brachs of the STAR)

INAAD XAMAR IS RAACDAAN

IDINKOO ITAAL DARAN

WAA LA ARKI DONAA

IRIDU WAY BANAANTEE

EEDAADKA SOOMARA

UMULBAA ILOWDEE

ALLAW SAGHAL AMUURAHA

That very popular song by MAGOOL 1960.

That is exactly what happened. For the sake of ALL Somalis we don’t want to repeat the same mistake. Lets move on.

Speaking of the Mad Mullah,]

All I did was stating the fact dawg. Yes he was a warlord and like others mentioned here before me, he killed a lot of innocent Somali Muslims. That was well documented and you can’t rewrite history so stop it already.

The people in Somaliland were fighting the system intellectually (exhibit 1: Farah Omar, the very person you're quoting under your name) Sheikh Bashiir was anther one among others. The Mad Mullah brought death and destruction to his own citizens. He never hurt the British in any given way. Their (British) administration was placed in the major cities such as Hargeisa, Burco and Boorame. That is where you should go to fight the system, not TALEEX and BAHOLO XARGAGAN.

You can warship him all you want (wajiga IlAAHAY iyo wajiga ustaadka)….but he was what he was which is nothing less than a murderer and there is no place for murderer in ISLAAM.

SOO MAAL   

nin yahow hadii ey jirtu cid borooranasa, waa adi iyo wixii kula mid ah, adoo waxaa u ooyasaa oo lagaa hortaagan yahay ingriis mee? mana qaan meeloo ingriis jiro... adi you worship gumeysiingriiska ahaa , mana qaan waxa oo ku tusay

On the other hand, I proud of every Somali person who stood up for the right thing like fighting against the invaders and colonials that includes faarah oomaar, timaca cadde, the 13 youth who created syl, ahmed gurey, and Sayid maxammed cabdullah xasan was the greatest among all Somali heroes ( the man who led the first and the strongest liberation movement in all Africa, that made his headquarter of daraawiish the target of first ariel bombardment against an African town in the history of the world, it 1921, British empire led ariel attack against sayid base in Taleeh, 12 warplanes that just returned from world war one hit taleeh and other darvish target in nugaal and haud of north central Somalia) regardless of their clan affiliation x y or z or whichever colonial power they suffered from they are all Somalis to me.

for you only faarah oomar is hero because you share with him a clan affiliation And sayid is enemy because he is from different clan and fought with British in uncivilized manner in your week opinion.

If you are man sometimes you need to fight a real fight not intellectual, especially when you fighting with gaallo colonial power like British.

SOO MAAL   

People like you who hide behind the Somaliweyn agenda are the worst enemy of Somali people in general. At least I'm very honest with no hidden agenda. I'm for Somaliland for better or worst. What is you position? Please don't say Somaliwayn because all you have in your end is one BRACH of the STAR. That doesn't give Mogadishu to speak on the behalf of the other FOUR including Djibouti a sovereign recognize nation. My point is Somalia and Somaliland alone doesn't make Somaliweyn.

Ninyahow, my somaliweyn believes are my business, and I only share somthing with those somali people believe somaliweyn nationalism, unity, brotherhood among all somali people.

If you don't want somaliweyn good luck bro there is nothing we share, so we don't need to argue about anything, go mind yuou business and work on your virtual country.

The enemy of somali people is the one who is against our noble somali flag (the blue flag)

sorry bro you are not honest, you are the worest among all people, because you have one clan agenda , you believe a clan supremecy

my position is not your business, I believe somaliweyn but who ever don't want can leave and can go his weparate way.

Mogadisho is the capital of somalia(Somali Republic)

who said mogadisho is speaking for someone

what four you talking about ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I am not from mogadisho or so-called somaliland, I am from North Central Somalia (Sool Sanaag and Cayn)

jabouti to garissa is somaliland (dhul soomaaliyeed if you know what it means)

Today somaliweyn is four Somali Republic (Somalia), DJabouti, Western Somalia, Southwest Somalia (NFD)