Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Edna Aden Ismail and her terrorist threats against Sool

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

quote: I remember them bombing a warlord and his thugs in their hideouts.

Suldaanka, how about if I go ahead and say that Siyad Barre bombarded Hargeisa because it became the home of SNM thugs and their hideouts. I am sure it would have caused some chemical imbalances in your brain but I've a good news for you, CAN WE GET ALONE?, mise seefahaynu isula baxnaa oo eegnaa ninkii reerka u hadha!
Well said Mansa

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

quote: I remember them bombing a warlord and his thugs in their hideouts.

Suldaanka, how about if I go ahead and say that Siyad Barre bombarded Hargeisa because it became the home of SNM thugs and their hideouts. I am sure it would have caused some chemical imbalances in your brain but I've a good news for you, CAN WE GET ALONE?, mise seefahaynu isula baxnaa oo eegnaa ninkii reerka u hadha!
Well said Mansa

The Sayid is unquestionably one of the greatest somali heroes, leadesrs ever somali race produced, his national liberation movement was very sophisticated and brave, Taleeh- became The first African town suffered ariel bombardment.

Labada mid uun bey noqon in la hishiiyo(ama hana qoto in wax la isku darsadu ama in aankaa laka la maro), ta labaad waa in la isku dhacaa oo seyfahu dhameeyaan arrinka.

ama caqli haa lagu kala baxo ama seyf(ama qori).

Dhubad.   

AN OPEN LETTER BY SAYID MOHAMED ABDULLE HASSAN TO THE BRITISH PEOPLE, JUNE 1904

“I wish to rule my country and protect my religion. We have both suffered considerably in battle with one another. I have no forts, no houses. I have no cultivated fields, no silver or gold for you to take.

If the country was cultivated or contained houses or property, it would be worth your while to fight. The country is all bush and that is no use to you. If you want wood and stone you can get them plenty.

There are also many anthills. The sun is very hot. All you can get from me is war, nothing else. If you want peace I also content. But if you want peace, go from my country to your own,â€

Sayid Mohamed Abdulla Hassan, June 1904

Saaxil   

:confused: Adna Aden should focus instead making noises about Puntland, on her own position where Mr. Cawil has been trespassing her authority on a constant basis as a shadow minister of foreign affairs entrusted by “ billionaire Riyale!

Qudhac   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember them bombing a warlord and his thugs in their hideouts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

loooool

that was funny remark, it made the mad muller crew foam at the mouth.

waar kuwan digaaga iyo darwiishta la ordaaya ee durbaanka tunaaya sowkuwa suldaan ku masayray.

whats the big deal the mad muller was local bandit who stole one too many goats and camels, he must have been intoxicated darwiish durbaan and confused his two tullo as dynasty :eek:

i can understand a man who day dreams but the sad thing is some people believed him :( and sent their sons to early grave, but it looks like they still havent learned that lesson.

Taleexi   

Mr. Qudhac, the longer such logic, as yours, continues, the more withdrawn I become. However, your fundamentalism and obscure ethnocentric agenda have no place in somali politics

My oh my, the orphans of HRM Queen EII, are still day dreaming.

First of all as a unionist and a lover of Somaliweyn, I am glad that few silly secesionist rely on the like NSS Stoog Riyaale and the confused Ms Adna as their leaders.

Adna does not hide her self loathing and clan extremism, her daily threats on SOL reminds me of Ayoub Shiekh's 30,000 well trained army still heading towards Las Anod. Every year since 1994 was the Year of recognition the year of deliverence. Have all of us forgoten the famous monty pathon moment when Riyaale visited London?

Sayid Mohamed was bombed by the British, thats the way with colonials and freedom fighters. The fact is Sayid Mohamed will be remmebered for ever. I dare say who remmebers the spineless serfs who were protected by the British up in North West Somalia?

Taleexi   

As self-evident the theme of the discussion has been sidetracked on its purpose. The core of the subject was whether Marwo Edna fits her post or has failed miserably delivering her promises to her subjects.

Origanaly posted by Xiin

Would it not be nice if the closure of this thread goes some thing like;

Eebow nin gobahaan ahoo guni rifeysaaye [big Grin] !?

Ishaad ka tuurtay sxb.

...and this guy who said

"Waxa kuwaas ka mid ah
dalkii uu Talyaanigu gumaysan jiray ee loo yaqaanay ‘La Somalia Italiana’, iyo dalkii Ingiriisku illaalin jiray ee ahaa ‘Somaliland
Protectorate."

Jokker!

The fact is that, if there were no Sayidka, there would have been different community than todays one up north. Thanks to this great man and his brave jihadis (darawishta)! They really owe him one BIG!

am

AYOUB   

“Waxaanu digniin culus siinaynaa shirkadaha Shisheeye ee heshiisyada been beenta ah loo saxeexo inaanay xuduuda Somaliland soo geli Karin, waxna ka baadhi Karin, una soo dirsan Karin sahan. Haddii ay yeelaanna aanu ka qaadayno tallaabooyinka ku haboon. Kuwaas oo halis gelin doona xasiloonida iyo degenaanshaha Geeska Afrika, kana lumin doona hanti wixii ay shirkadahaasu dalkayaga sharci darro ku soo geliyeen."

Hear hear!

I love it how the warlords cheerleaders take note whenever the Good Lady makes a statement. If only her 'counterpart' - the Mbagathi FM (what's his name again? :confused: ) - could be as effective. smile.gif

Originally posted by General Duke:

Adna does not hide her self loathing and clan extremism, her daily threats on SOL reminds me of Ayoub Shiekh's 30,000 well trained army still heading towards Las Anod.

:D:D Heading towards Las Anod? Please remind me when I said that..I remember discouraging that and beauty of SOL is everything is in writing, right?

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Dhubad:

AN OPEN LETTER BY SAYID MOHAMED ABDULLE HASSAN TO THE BRITISH PEOPLE, JUNE 1904

“I wish to rule my country and protect my religion. We have both suffered considerably in battle with one another. I have no forts, no houses. I have no cultivated fields, no silver or gold for you to take.

If the country was cultivated or contained houses or property, it would be worth your while to fight. The country is all bush and that is no use to you. If you want wood and stone you can get them plenty.

There are also many anthills. The sun is very hot. All you can get from me is war, nothing else. If you want peace I also content. But if you want peace, go from my country to your own,â€

Sayid Mohamed Abdulla Hassan, June 1904

Have you ever wonder why this mullah was in Somaliland in the first place? Isn’t like he was from there nor was he representing or fighting for ALL Somalis in general. The question remains why Somaliland and the British? He could have done the same thing in Ethiopia (his own people) or Somalis under the Italian rule that were more oppressed if he was sincere.

The mad Mullah was the first WAR LORD in the history of the Somalis. He killed a lot of innocent Somali people (read his poetry). He had a hidden agenda in promoting and spreading the dominance of one particular tripe and yes Somaliland citizens saw it and rejected his twisted political strategy. He was never embraced in Somali history books before Siyad Barre came to power…I wonder why?

Abaadir   

Jaylaani

Have you ever wonder why this mullah was in Somaliland in the first place? Isn’t like he was from there nor was he representing or fighting for ALL Somalis in general. The question remains why Somaliland and the British? He could have done the same thing in Ethiopia (his own people) or Somalis under the Italian rule that were more oppressed if he was sincere.

The mad Mullah was the first WAR LORD in the history of the Somalis. He killed a lot of innocent Somali people (read his poetry). He had a hidden agenda in promoting and spreading the dominance of one particular tripe and yes Somaliland citizens saw it and rejected his twisted political strategy. He was never embraced in Somali history books before Siyad Barre came to power…I wonder why?

You are not making any sense at all

Yeniceri   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Have you ever wonder why this mullah was in Somaliland in the first place?...He could have done the same thing in Ethiopia
(his own people)
or Somalis under the Italian rule that were
more oppressed
if he was sincere.

So, according to you, these two things are factual:

1. The Sayyid, because of clan, is from Ethiopia and he should work to help "his people" in Ethiopia.

2. The Italian colonialists were "more oppressive" than their British counterparts.

Debate for anything, but fadlan sharaftiina dhowra and quit debating on behalf of the British colonialists - they were as brutal, if not more, than the Italians, the French, etc. The British that you claim were nice to Somaliland weren't even nice to their offspring who finally declared war on the British in what history knows as the American Revolution. If their offspring revolted against them, what makes you think the British were nice to a buncha African savages they wanted to "civilize"? :confused:

He had a hidden agenda in promoting and spreading the dominance of one particular tripe and yes Somaliland citizens saw it and rejected his twisted political strategy.

What "particular tribe" is that, I wonder. No one ever said the fight for freedom is a walk in the park. The Sayyid and his Dervishes did what it takes for a man to gain his freedom - even if it meant killing fellow Somalis. And no, despite what lies your families fed you, the Sayyid didn't only kill Somalis of the Hargeisa area. If you know you're history, his forces killed many people. For example, he ruled the Nugaal Valley with an iron fist for many years. My grandfather lost 10 of his boy siblings when the Sayyid suspected Reer Nugaaleed were working against him. You know what he did to them? He didn't even shoot them. He tied the men (totaled over 1,000 dead that day) and threw them in the ocean at a place called Illig in Eyl (of Nugaal coast). Thousands fled his purge and my grandfather barely escaped to Beledweyne at age 11 with an uncle, where he grew up, got married and raised his family.

Because Reer Nugaal are part of the "particular tribe" you have such "particular hate" for, tell me exactly how the Sayyid was promoting his "tribe" when he was killing some of them and being a dicator to the living ones? Also, tell me how he promoted Reer Abtigii when, because of their support for him, they faced British colonial bombardment on their villages and towns, killing scores of people and displacing thousands others.

The Sayyid fought to keep Islam the only religion in Somalia - and he succeeded. That's his legacy.

p.s. Aniga waxaan la yaabay dadkaan Somaliland u dooda qaarkood. When Siyad Barre (aun) is mentioned, they say he wronged them and he victimized them. When the Sayyid (aun) is mentioned, they say he also victimized them. But the British? They weren't "brutal" to them and one SL fan even said they "wished" the British stayed a few more years! For how many more years will y'all continue to shed the cry of innocent victims?

Jaylaani   

The British never bombed my homes or raped my women (evidence: there were never little half British b.a.stards in the history of Somaliland). I understand the motive of the British, a white European colonial, but comparing what Siyad Barre (my Somali own president the one I trusted) did to our people to the British colonial is outrages.

I’m not gonna address the rest of your statement because you know the truth but you chose to be in a denial mode like every one else.

The history of the Mad Mullah is well documented so stop it already.

BTW, The Mad Mullah never killed any one in Hargeisa area. He never seen Hargeisa let a lone killing its people. The people he was killing and torturing was his own who was submissive to his ideas…get your facts straight. He came to Berbera when he first arrived in Somaliland and he was kicked out of there immediately. The Mullah never victimized our people in particular we just don’t like fabricated self promoted history. I don’t even know what is so ISLAAMIC about a man who was killing thousands and thousands of innocent MUSLIM civilians.. That alone it self made him UNISLAMIC and YOU should be ashamed of your self in respecting and condoning such practice. The only reason you are taking such position and defending some one who MURDER your own uncles is because your TRIBAL affiliation with him. Now tell me who is hating whom..

P.S. I don't know what you mean by REER ABTIGII..I don't know who reer abtigii was and I don't really care.

Taleexi   

Jeylaani first of all Seyidka (may Allah rest his soul in peace) was born in the outskirts of the district of Buuhoodle that alone without going further elaborations makes him being resident of the area.

In the recorded human history, all freedom fighters in the colonial era in spite of where they were from in any considered area, most of them were group of people who could not resist the despair and hopelessness in which their brethren endured, and in the ninety percentiles the towns of their birth places differed than where the core of their struggle concentrated, for instance Moa was not from Beijing but wanted to free his people from Japanese in the areas between the yellow sea to Taibei, Hu Chi was not from Hanoi but wanted to drive out French from his land, Nelson Mandela was neither from Suweto, Cape Town nor Johannesburg and I guess by now you don't want me revisit that history. That proves the nonsense ness of binding once birth place and his ideology.

So, saaxiib your argument has its shortcomings, plus believing that Mr. Riyaale being your legitimate president now and Seyidka being your enemy because he resisted the British is mind boggling and adds insult to the injury. All in all intelligent people have an option of retraction when they make mistakes.