Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Edna Aden Ismail and her terrorist threats against Sool

Abaadir   

Suldaanka

I remember them bombing a warlord and his thugs in their hideouts.

and you think Sayid Maxamed was a thug *****shakes head...

Alahayow farangi muxuu n-a-c-a-s fariideeyey

Faaiido laawiyo nin raga muxuu fayl iskugu geeyey

nimaan aabihiis fuuli jirin faras muxuu saaray

Yeniceri   

She can make as many threats as possible on behalf of SL, but exactly how does that change the reality on the ground?

I dont assume there were any colonial forces that were protecting the countries they were colonising, but it was actually called British Protectorate of Somaliland.
I just wish they continued their 'protection' for three or more years
then may be history and faith would have been fair on us and thus the 'bloody union' would have not occured at all.

I had to re-read that statement a couple of times, thinking my eyes were deceiving me each time, but its just as its written, which is quite a surprise. In all my years on planet earth, I have yet to see someone "wish" for colonialism.

Talyaaniga wixiisa "gumeysi" ayee ahayd, haye? Kii Ingiriiskana? "Ilaalin." Kii Faransiiskana? Jacburis?

:D Ain't that something?

Gabbal   

This is what irks me beyond belief. Nac nac iyo calaacal baa meel xaqiiq lagu hadlayo la dhex galin. Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Hassan was a freedom fighter, a pioneer Somali nationalist under the Islamic religion. His fight was jihad as accepted by all Muslims in the world. His rebellion was religio-nationalist themed as accepted by even his opponents. Cay waligaa, aflaagaadee abidkaa, nac idmigaa, wax ay ka dhimayso iyo wax alle ma jidho. Waayo? From Ras Kombani, over the Jubba valley, across the the Gedo farmlands, over the feritle shabelle, Bay and Bakool cornfields, Benadir hinterlands, Hiiraan farms, Mudug plateau , Nugaal Valley, Bari sea-coast, Sanaag mountains, Sool surroundings, Hawd grasslands, to the Somali galbeed camel roads, south to the Northern Frontier District, the man is a hero, unparalled, untouched, and nothing and no filth you spew will take anything away from his sharaf, his karaamo, and chief of all, his legacy.

MISKIN-

What is the point about debating about protecrate or a colony? It's just a technicality for goodnessake, raga waxooda u daa. :D

Yeniceri   

^^

Ha u bixin nacnacda, sxb. The Sayyid's legacy is printed in our forefathers' blood. No one can neither dictate nor change recorded historical facts.

Castro   

^ I see. I was careful not to make it a big deal and only called it pregnant. I'm sure there's at least 2 ways to take that statement.

I think Yeey and the warlords in xamar have a better chance of becoming a legimate Somali Gov than Ms Edna and her administration securing Somaliland her independence.The leadership of Somaliland can't take their masses to the promised land. They are simply out of steam and out of ideas.Picking up fights with Pland is the next best thing to feeling like a state. besides, that keep the Sland masses preoccupied, and gets the goverment off the hook for its incompatency.

Taleexi   

Suldaanka, how about if I go ahead and say that Siyad Barre bombarded Hargeisa because it became the home of SNM thugs and their hideouts. I am sure it would have caused some chemical imbalances in your brain but I've a good news for you, CAN WE GET ALONE?, mise seefahaynu isula baxnaa oo eegnaa ninkii reerka u hadha!

Xiinfaniinow - Going I was to let that be the concluding line, then dipped I one last time for old time sakes.

I must admit Mohsen makes perfect sense in simplifying the argument whilst the lady in hurry [Edna] who tends to speak without much thinking slipped too many a time for one to fancy.

Here is a classic excerpt:

“….What is conspicuous in her statement is her contemptuous denial of the existence of the clans who inhabit in Sool, Eastern Sanaag and Cayn…What more effrontery could you have towards us in Sool, Eastern Sanaag and Cayn than the denial of our existence and our mastry of our own destiny and regions? If we were to join the secessionists they would have hailed us as honourable, patriotic Somalilanders. But to join the Maj….n to form Puntland that is something else. Theirs is typically a perverted logic in which they can claim the right to bond together as clan but would deny the same right to others who also wish to form their own clan-based regional administration as the Puntland Regional Administration entails. As the saying goes, what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander and hence what is right for the Isa…q is right for other clans.â€

I am yet to engage the swords with one in the secessionist corner to offer a reasoning argument as it pertains to the point highlighted above, and when not belittling the argument with ridiculous legal implications that have no bearings, or flimsy technicalities that hardly matter in the least bit, their comeback is almost always “the victimhood†card. Do not I love my brethrens in the northwest.

Again, here is another unforgettable one:

Like most other secessionists, Marwo Edna’s statement exhibits her obsessive xenophopia towards the Maj…n and to see their invisible mischievous hands always behind every action freely taken by others.

Word has it, lady Edna was smitten and still is amorous with a chap, of her age and of the relic era of course, from Puntland, which is why she could hardly let go, or could not bring herself to come down from the her high horse. In her mind, the cyclic use of the term “Ma…..niya†has a ring in her head, so the more it is being said, the more real it becomes in her senile psyche.

LSK – my old mate, are not you the wicked one; I say so for our lad Suldaanka is no match to slash the sheath off of the sword in the presence of the likes of Sophist and Samurai, but yours is a mere tempting of dragging old men, who are only too happy to watch the lads prance about from afar, out of retirement.

Kuray deluded, he is. A warrior, he is not.

Makhnuud trotting about in the ever so cosy beloved one’s lap, he is. Rageedii, he is not.

Dayuus plonking about, he is. A wise one, he is not.

Cantarabaqash, he writes. A great one, a deep thinker, an orator or a Wiil hoog, he is most definitely NOT.

Perhaps Mr Oodweyne (Tolstoy) could delight us with his presence to make sense out of his aunt’s frightful fallings.

Tata…

Jacpher   

“Waxaanu digniin culus siinaynaa shirkadaha Shisheeye ee heshiisyada been beenta ah loo saxeexo inaanay xuduuda Somaliland soo geli Karin, waxna ka baadhi Karin, una soo dirsan Karin sahan. Haddii ay yeelaanna aanu ka qaadayno tallaabooyinka ku haboon. Kuwaas oo
halis gelin doona xasiloonida iyo degenaanshaha Geeska Afrika,
kana lumin doona hanti wixii ay shirkadahaasu dalkayaga sharci darro ku soo geliyeen."

Soomaalidu waxay tiraahdaa markaanoo kale Afxumo nabad way kaa kaxaysaa colaadna waxba kaagama tarto.

Posted Originally by Suldaanka:-

Hadmuu Sayidku noqday Mujrim, ninyahow. Sidee baad ugu sifaysay Daalim ama Daaquud? Sawtii la yedhi awliyada duushuu carshiga kula dekeeyaaye. :D Wixii duub lena ma burcad iyo qaadic dariiq baad ka dhigtay. Inna hathaa la shay'un Cujaab. Inkastaanu Sayidku ceeb ka saliim aheeyn (ileen aadami buu ahaaye) anigu waxaan ku halqabsanayaa Abwaankii Carbeed, Mutanabbi (The Maxamed Cabdille Xasan of arabic poetry). Such was the posture of the leader of the Dervish horsemen and cavalry as the British Airforce flexed its military muslce :-

وقÙت Ùˆ ما ÙÙŠ الموت شك لواق٠**** كأنك ÙÙŠ جÙÙ† الردى Ùˆ هو نائم

تمر بك الأبطال كلمى هزيمة **** و وجهك وضاح و ثغرك باسم

تجاوزت مقدار الشجاعة و النهى **** إلى قول قوم انت بالغيب عالم

هنيئا لضرب الهام والمجد و العلى **** و راجيك و الإسلام أنك سالم

P.S. Taariikh laga sineysto Soomaalidu uguma horeeyn. Maa Calaynaa

With Salaams,

PK