Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Cowke Solution To Fix Somalia

Cowke   

I believe that Somalia can be fixed if the following occurs.

Criminals from each clans are jailed/exiled/ or even exterminated from Somalia. This will bring justice to people who don't want to see the same person that was killing them or robbing them yesterday is being rewarded with government posts.

Once the house-cleaning is done and every clan is purified we will be left with halal people and these halal people need to open up conference within Somalia and come together and talk about how to solve this mess. The conference needs to be attended by all sections of society. But below is who is needs to attend the reconciliation conference.

Clan Elders

Business Community

Religious Leaders

Politicians

Diaspora

Media

My proposition is when the sit down occurs and all the respectative stakeholders are present, then we need to solve this current mess by implementing 4.5 but not by tribe but through tribe and resources.

For example the capital city should be given to 1 tribe maybe d-block. The Presdent should be given to maybe usc. The Prime Minister SNM. Parliament=RRA...Ministerial roles divided up between the minority clans.

This guarantees that over-representation of 1 clan doesn't exist but at the same time maintaining fairness and justice.

Once that is sorted out all the stakeholders need to vote to see if they support this system to solve somalia problem if we have majority who agree then this needs to be implemented and every stakeholder business community to diaspora and religious elder need to respect the majority wish and if they don't the nation has to get them in line through diplomacy or force.

The problem somalis have been suffering is that small minority of leaders have been hijacking the majority and we just sit there and put up with it, if we didnt sit there and put up with these small minority of criminals who have ulterior motives today somalia wouldn't be in such a mess.

I think that my proposal will lead to more unified somalia where justice reigns and all the people who are nationalistic will need to accept it or else they have ulterior motives and those people need to be weeded out because as I said they are the ones who are hijacking the majority of peace seeking people.

Thats my solution to fix somalia once the political problems are out of the way. We need to share resources equally through the federal states. The Federal GOVT needs to fund the regional stats and the regional states will give the federal government a slice of the taxation revenues generated in their region.

The business community needs to fund the federal govt to achieve the goal of nationhood rather then putting their money behind thugs who are just out there for their own interests and not the national interest.

The religious cleric should tell their mosque attendees and preach the govt is good and the people should get behind it.

The diaspora should unite and support the government and do fundraisers to get make sure the government becomes reality.

The media needs to promote good news about the tfg so as to win the hearts of the citizen.

The politicians need to learn to agree to disagree without resorting to a gun.

nuune   

Again, your fix is based on tribe or clan matters, nothing new there!

come with original solution, the clan fix you talked about is not gona work, that failed the last 20 years.

Criminals from each clans are jailed/exiled/ or even exterminated from Somalia

Ever thought of who is doing it ?? :D

house-cleaning is done and every clan is purified we will be left with halal people

Halal people ?? ,,, who is determining Halal & Haram here ?? ,,, and again, who is doing it ??

we need to solve this current mess by implementing 4.5

Still crying for 4.5 ??? ,,, what is new here ?

not by tribe but through tribe and resources.

confused eh ??? ,,,

As nuune said, you're still talking about Clan ..... try something else young man ,,,

Dhubad.   

Your theory is full of pot halls and is not that dissimilar from what has been happening for the last 20 years. It will just prolong the conflict that is all.

I think the best way Somalia can be ‘fixed’ and united is through Islam period. We just need the right Islamic party who can lead the country to right direction.

Cowke   

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

Your theory is full of pot halls and is not that dissimilar from what has been happening for the last 20 years. It will just prolong the conflict that is all.

I think the best way Somalia can be ‘fixed’ and united is through Islam period. We just need the right Islamic party who can lead the country to right direction.

Islam? So the international community refused the taliban yet they will just sit by and watch somalia form an islamic state and not try to stop it? bro get real for second we don't live in the world by ourselves. Do you know what dire consequences of not having international support can mean? that can mean united nation trade bans on our ports where all member states of the u.n sign an agreement not to trade with somalia. That mean no export or import.

They can freeze our assets such as hawala's by shutting down all international hawala offices throughout the world so the diaspora has no way to get money to the locals in somalia.

They can even use military assaults or send an agent like ethiopia to go in and clean the place up. This is not the in the interests of somali people. The international community won't accept an islamic state unless it moderate like malaysia!!! They only accept saudi arabia and those countriess because of oil interests not because they like to!!! once that oil runs out I bet you will see western nations pushing saudi arabia to democraticize!!!

Hales   

Alshabaab is fixing all of this in the South, sxb

The problem is not clan anymore.

Because of the punishments and suffering the civillians have already gone through im sure they wont be clanist minded once theirs a state.

I agree with you about the west not accepting an Islamic state though.

The path through that is dead, Alshabaab with all due respect are just not realizing.

And with that belliguerent hegemoth of a neighbour potential of invasion it will just continue to be an endless circle in the South.

The two sides should negotiate, i think that Shariif should appease Alshabaab and agree things to their terms.

Cowke   

Originally posted by Hales:

Alshabaab is fixing all of this in the South, sxb

The problem is not clan anymore.

Because of the punishments and suffering the civillians have already gone through im sure they wont be clanist minded once theirs a state.

I agree with you about the west not accepting an Islamic state though.

The path through that is dead, Alshabaab with all due respect are just not realizing.

And with that belliguerent hegemoth of a neighbours it will just continue to be an endless circle in the South.

The two sides should negotiate, i think that Shariif should appease Alshabaab and agree things to their terms.

Bro if the south was having religious war and it wasnt about clans as you stated, then the criminals who reside safely in mogadishu would be the first to recieve shariah law for the crimes they have committed!!!

They are using religion to gain power in somalia ee diintu dhab kama ahan. They just have to use religion because this is what their donor wants. Al-qaeda is not going to provide you logistic for you to decide what system you think is ok, al-qaeda has 1 system and its extreme islam and if u take money from them you will also have to take their extreme islam vision!!! Can u imagine osama bin laden giving you money so you can install democratic system? of course not he hates democracy. He only 1 system and that is the system we all saw in afghanistan which we are seeing today in the south.

The ppl in hamar are just taking the money and saying "i will install osama system in somalia because they will get the leadership" thats all they care about is to lead they dont care what system it is they will lead. Look at sharif yesterday he was al-qaeda today he is democratic. Somalis just care for the power if islam will take them to top seat they will use it, if democracy will they will use that also, if chinese noodle system will take them to the powerseat they will also you it to achieve their ambitions of being the president!!!

Hales   

Woah! you serious.

Where did you get that nonsense from.

Alshabaab is ALqaeda, full stop.

Edit: Shariif and Alshabaab were different in the first place.

Maaddeey   

Hales, Allaah & West yaa xoog badan??

4_139.gif

4:139 (Picktall) Those who choose disbelievers for their friends instead of believers! Do they look for power at their hands? Lo! all power appertaineth to Allah.

Amistad   

I think you are both wrong. Cowke seems to think becoming his own WarLord by way of ethnic cleansing of Clans will work (very bloody), while our disillusioned Hales thinks Wahabi-ism is the answer. I respectfully disagree with both ideas that will not work in Somalia.

What I would remind you both is that A.S. is an religious idealogical driven Arab Wahabi machine, and gets its support from Arab A.Q. by way of the more people they kill, the more funding they get and not largely or truly supported in principal by 75% (liberal estimate) of its Cadre.

Lower to mid level players simply fight for them as they see no other solutions or viable options, disillusioned western or European youths with visions of grandeur, have past visions of IUC peace or simply fight for them because they pay more than the TFG. Take your pick, there are more to choose from.

This 75%, or more, of A.S. is considered vulnerable and very open to suggestion, well documented in most professional analytical circles and the press. No big secret here. This is one reason the press is always saying the TFG should engage these elements and try to get them on their side, and not enough efforts by them toward this end. The TFG was formed with this hope in mind.

As far as Afweyes and Hizbul Islam is concerned, just another WarLord Militia hiding behind religion that should be disbanded, eliminated from the political circle, then prosecuted, they serve no useful purpose as far as studies have shown, and simply disrupt everything in the mix.

Amnesty in some forms will need to be placed, and can be given to lower and middle cadre not convicted of war crimes once an established constitution can be enforced by way of some semblance of law enforcement and national security. No more murderous warlords and criminal kidnappers upper echelon allowed to organize these groups.

It is to easy and not essentially fulfilling enough to only say, Oh well Gee.... lets implement Sharia Law.

With all due respect...Peace Out!

Easier than done. Soomaaliya is not a computer virus galay. Nope.

If you want to 'fix' Soomaali problems, start with you. Adiga iska biloow oo qabyaalad iyo qurunkeeda hala iska kala yareeyo, right on this forum ka biloow. Soomaalinimana jecloow, samaantooda kasii jecloow, xumaantoodana u ceeb astur oo ugu duceey inay soo hanuunaan.

Here is a little start: Change that signature to Soomaaliya always and forever. So help me God.

Cowke   

Miskiin, Puntland is state of Somalia, it's not separate and participates inside Somalia politics. You speak of puntland as if it's separate.

Puntland is just 1 area of somalia, can't i love my area of somalia? lol. Maxay ku kala duwan tahay if u rep garowe or hamar? wa isla meeshi waa somalia. Maybe u should talk to the seccessionists regarding loving somalia

Cowke   

Miskiin If we didn't love hamar then our government wouldn't work with them. Hamar daradiisa uma naceyo somalia ee somalia way ka weyn tahay hamar as far as im concerned.

Hamar is going thru a tough time we won't abadon our brothers we will try to help as much as we can and rebuild this nation that we lost due to ignorance. SXB I don't hate people, hamar people are just being hijacked by a few leaders who just care for themselves and not the nation.

They do have good leaders like aden abdulle but nowadays you don't see those sorts of leaders being promoted from hamar which is quite sad as far im concerned!!! All somali leaders today are bad lakin waa la kala daran yahay keliya. Farole aint good too but his not as bad as some of the other leaders. Heerkasi baynu manta jogna in la yirahdo "leaderyasheena way kala daran yahin" lakinse wax kheyr ah dalka uma joggo!!!

Amistad   

Well Mr Moderator I find that signature as a wake up call to all Somalis (whether they like rock & roll or not smile.gif ) to embrace some of the old ways, sit under an Acacia Tree with other Elders and work things out, while at the same time realizing some of those old ways in a new post modern society working towards advancement will not work and to embrace some new political ways at the same time.

The House of Saud, even under Wahabi Rule, and as a modern example, have finally come to such a realization, as a pre-modern Govt trying to modernize society. Perhaps Somalis should also. But I digress.

While I do not speak Somali, (my wife does) and feel that simply for that reason I should not be banned, profiled or eliminated from intelligent public discourse on the subject of Somalia, I also do feel that I do have the simple right to ask intelligent questions, without being told what my signature should or should not say, or being made fun of. Perhaps you are scolding the wrong people?

I abide by the house rules, do I not?

I also do call Bull_hit when I see it, people using certain elements of Somali society to further their own agendas, politics, bank accounts and downright Skallywags and Skulduggery. Is that not allowed on this forum, to call people out on what in most modern societies is considered somewhat moderately politically correct?

Perhaps all you Somalis here are above any and all criticism, you have all done such a wonderful job by the way, history shows this. Go ahead, blame it on old Colonialists, but ultimately the TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY lies squarely on all of your own heads.

Go ahead, tell me what I can say or can not say again Mr Moderator.

I look forward to all of your replies, and thank you for your comments Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar.

God Bless Somalia !!