Sign in to follow this  
Koora-Tuunshe

(Daawo Sawirada) Cutub ka mid ah Qalabka Dhismaha Dekeda Magaalada Laasqoray

Cutubkii ugu horeeyey ee qalabka dib u dhiska Laasqoray ayaa maanta kasoo degay Boosaaso. Insha Allah dekedan ayaa noqon doono mid ay umada Soomaaliyeed ku aflaxaan.

sawiro%20038.jpg

4521.jpg

sawiro%20034.jpg

Maasha Allah,, I can proudly say that I WAS THERE TO WITNESS THE BIRTH OF SECOND PORT OF Puntland and 5th PORT OF SOMALI NATION... many people could be seen around with joy, walaahey...

don't politicize people, this was and will be a peoples effort and all credit is due to the people of that region and the courageous environmentalist Fatuma jibril and fellow members of her NGO.

Quick question guys, before the collapse of the govt in somalia in 1991, which city was used as the secondary port after mogadishu? I assumed it was berbera but now I'm thinking it could have been bossaso.

Poker   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Great news...Indeed Puntland is moving foreward mahsa Allah.

Siyaasadii saaxiib qalad baad ka fahan tay masy tidhi :D:D:D

It's all about the people man......just the people.

NN: I get you old man, the effort of the people helped. But these folks are upset at what?

The Pics are from Bossaso port, for equipement going to LasQoray for its port.

One must highlight the posative aspects of our region as others like to highlight the negetive.

Again wonderfull pics and may the second port development take shape and a new Bossaso emerge..

RedSea   

Cirdey this was long overdue. I want the money to be used to be rebuilt ceerigabo iyo badhan and the other sanaag towns. Now that would be nice. Instead of waiting for the UN, the somali people should start using their famous moto 'iska wax u qabso'.

Up and out.