Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Sharif at Whitehall, I wonder what they signed away this time around

4416842725_5c240e585c.jpg

Foreign Secretary David Miliband with President of the Somali Transitional Federal Government, Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed in London, 8 March 2010.

This is the Foreign office's official statement on the visit!

President of Somalia visits UK

08 Mar 2010

The President of the Somali Transitional Federal Government, Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed is visiting the UK between 8-11 March for a series of meetings.

The President, accompanied by other senior Somali Government ministers, is in the UK at the invitation of Prime Minister Gordon Brown. The delegation was greeted on arrival by Rob Macaire CMG, the High Commissioner to Kenya who has responsibility for Somalia.

During the visit Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed will meet with a range of UK ministers to discuss the Transitional Federal Government's plans for transition and further reconciliation as well as shared bilateral and regional interests, in particular on piracy, counter-terrorism and migration.

The UK is deeply concerned by the ongoing violence in Somalia and remains fully committed to supporting the Djibouti process and the Transitional Federal Government. We have been shocked by recent insurgent attacks in the country which show a complete disregard for progress in Somalia, and we have been working hard with international partners to help Somalis build a peaceful and stable Somalia. Instability in Somalia caused by extremist insurgents has led to huge suffering to the Somali people themselves; and presents a serious threat to regional peace, security and development.

Exact at the same time&hour President of Rwanda Paul Kagame meets head of state Britian's Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Place.

8485605.jpg

Castro   

It has also been reported that while Sharif was meeting the Prime Minister of the UK, Abdillahi Yusuf's blood pressure reached 200 and he fell and broke his hip in the motel room he shares with two other refugees in Sana'a, Yemen.

He was then rushed to a nearby hospital where, fortunately, they found out he didn't break a hip but had in fact suffered minor bruising. The nurses also explained to the former Somali warlord through an interpreter that his adult diapers were not reusable and that he should use several pull-ups per day.

:D

Originally posted by Castro:

It has also been reported that while Sharif was meeting the Prime Minister of the UK, Abdillahi Yusuf's blood pressure reached 200 and he fell and broke his hip in the motel room he shares with two other refugees in Sana'a, Yemen.

He was then rushed to a nearby hospital where, fortunately, they found out he didn't break a hip but had in fact suffered minor bruising. The nurses also explained to the former Somali warlord through an interpreter that his adult diapers were not reusable and that he should use several pull-ups per day.

:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D .....

Originally posted by Castro:

Castro,

I see we have ourselves another recurrence of that severe and debilitating, Mad-Hate-Cabdulahitis Disease.

Little do you know that, that I pride myself very much in keeping the cretins in my private zoo(also known as the Politics Section of SOL) medicated, in case their obvious buffoonery in regards to the Former President, turns into another epidemic on these here threads and quite frankly, Monsiuer Castro,your present mental state concerns me greatly...If you don't come around quickly, I'll be forced to put you down - I won't have Mad Hate Cabdulahitis Disease infecting and ravaging the rest of my livestock.

You've been forewarned! You may now resume grazing peacefully...

Monsiuer Castro,your present mental state concerns me greatly...If you don't come around quickly, I'll be forced to put you down - I won't have Mad Hate Cabdulahitis Disease infecting and ravaging the rest of my livestock.

Its funny people are still talking about the legend who retired a year ago, to mask their insecurities. Its all natural though. :D

JB: The republic of Somalia is still alive. After Sharif there will be others and so on, untill the whole republic is restored.

The secessionist have yet to be accepted and recognised by the Britrish who's colonial legacy they romantacise.

Originally posted by General Duke:

JB: The republic of Somalia is still alive. After Sharif there will be others and so on, untill the whole republic is restored.

Yes I know ...... look at the list:

Ali Mahdi

Aideed

A/Qasim Salad

A/Lahi Yusuf

Sharif

That is why i'm wondering who is next ..... Aweys maybe ? :D