Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

I'm sick and tired of puntland

Kamaavi   

lol@Garyaqaan, waxaas aa pure qarxis la dhahaa,,, ;)

lol@Qoolo, saalee maxaa la dhahaana habo?

Ma sali calaa aad ka wadaa.. :D

Kool_Kat   

^It is a typo, Saanlee aankawaday ee iga leexo! Ii waran eedo?

Who seems united? If you really think a few having a laugh at a comment makes them seem united, you have a long way to go yaa Shankarooni! ;)

JB

this reminds me of a little story i told a friend:

he asked me what you consider your tribe is...

I said: when you hear me saying a branch of Huseen Abukor, you should know I am talking about a project, a well or something..if you hear me saying sacad muuse, then i must be talking to a girl flirting and talking about marriage...if you hear me saying habar awal, for sure I am in "who is best" argument with a Haber yunis guy...if you hear me saying reer i$ixaq, then I am in fight with d@@R00D ...

Same happens to everyone, we unite when who we consider "an other" shows up...its in our blood!

Kool_Kat

yea...if u & me laugh together now, we will be united! how easy!!! its a theory by the way: how much 2 people are good together is measured by how much they laugh together...

Kool_Kat   

^Shankarooni, have you had a chance to read SOL's Golden Rules about qabiil names? Or better yet, have you understood the rule (it is one thing to read, and totally a different thing to understand), habar hebel iyo habar hebel iyo JB isku dhadhajiskiisa iyo KK laqosolkeeda waalaguu dhaamaayee? smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

I am sure the rules are there for a reason, good intention or not...As far as Somalis, it is never good intentions with qabiil talk, hence your above post! ;)

I think rules are there to be broken, thats the reason behind them..if there is no rules, the modes will be jobless

as for u saysing "As far as Somalis, it is never good intentions with qabiil talk"

Thats not true about ALL somalis...

U r hiding something...u hate to talk about Qabiil because u have secretes, negative feels etc to hide so u don't wanna the topic to be opened...but if u heart is as clean as mine, I am sure u will enjoy it smile.gif

A&T bro, long time no see. have you been to the front? Mastaxiil maybe?

Some fantastic news coming out lately. But no one to discuss with, if you know what i mean.

The struggle will continue!

Abtigiis   

KK

alaabtii baan ka shaqaynayey, i mean ololaha nadaafada de. :D

Abdinasir

indeed. March was good. Sure you rejoiced.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^It is a typo, Saanlee aankawaday ee iga leexo! Ii waran eedo?

Saa iga dheh. Waaba soo booday markaas aan soo qaadan gaaray qaamuuskaygii. Nuune an xitaa PM u diri gaaray. Waan kuu fayaa eedo.

PM aan kuu soo tuuray ee saa ula soco. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

^ :D @Qaamuus...Ani hadal saas u dhib badan kuma hadlo, reero shido ma'ihi...

A&T, ololaha meesha kawad, saasaan kaa rabaa...