soomaali community. As we all know or experiance

from the previous years of nothing but a ugly

civil war which left many damages for many homes,

businesses, Organazations,and Individuals. Some

times I wonder when will this haters/civil war

will come to un-end. In a fight/war no one wins,

keep in mind my brothers and sisters. For once

why don't we stop and think about our children

more than we think about our political beliefs.

This message goes out to all of us, please

take the time to understand. peace 2 all of u.

yours sister

:D

Jamilah   

Lovely me,

Personally i believe that Peace in Somalia will never happen, as much as i want it to, there is no point in hoping for the impossible.

somalia they need to open thair eyes to reality.. :mad: sista i believe that if somalia wark to together i believe that we can re unite agian.

sallaam :D

Haashim   

Jamilah I share with your idea but not totally hopeless, I hope that one day everything will change, but when? I tend to be pessimist or realist as long as we are on this situation.

MAANAA WAALAN MISE CADNBAA LAGA HEESAYAA

TIIMBARO   

Somalia is not utterly hopeless, but one major problem they have is that they put way too much emphasis on the importance of tribalism. They have to realize that in order for the country to move forward they must abandon the old tradition of the tribe coming first. We can debate all we want but the problem will still be there in the end of the day, there must be a formation of some sort to counter the century old tribal enmity. Tribalism was used for identification purpose in the old days, and even today it's still used for that very purpose. There's a tendency to blame the warlords for the mess that our country is in, of course they have contributed immensely to the destruction of our country, but that's not where the problem lies. When these men invoke the name of their fore-fathers, they will find sympathizers who identify with them on the basis of qabil, we will continue in this cycle of endless civil war. The problem is complex and difficult but the only people who could help Somalia are in the west and they don't tend to have sense of responsibility.