Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland is here TO STAY

RedSea   

^^^Yes Gheele I am talking about anything that is baseless and tasteless. Posting fake pics in the hopes of getting few giggles here and there is not worth violating the rules. This goes out to everyone regardless of who they are.

assalamu calaykum.

^Redsea I agree with you, but I was actually telling Rooble that it doesn't matter whether it is pic of Yey or Riyaale. It is not like mod/admin would care whose pic is put on here. It is tasteless and meaningless pic after all.

roobleh   

Gheele, I dont thing ur serious by saying that. Show me one picture of yey where he's portrayed on this forum as a naked woman. Other people have been banned by commiting lesser offenses(verbal ones).

^^^Calaacalka yareeya...And dont make it sound like I've potrayed a saint in a wrong manner! Riyale aint no saint!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Poker   

I thought that was funny. Free speech y'all, free speech.

Redsea,

Where is Djiboutian flag? If you're being politically correct you should add it there as well. :D

Ibtisam   

JB and Co, baal haa iis cawryina, at this rate you are inviting inn laa iidin habaaro innad cirka ka so daacadan! icon_razz.gif

It pathetic to see grown men resort to Photoshop as a tool for cheap laughter, a sign of pure spineless desperation. Seriously, Allah has given you a brain to cause real insult if you wish, don’t insult yourself and resort to playground games.

NGONGE   

Using pictures to convey a message is a fair tool. Don't get your knickers in a twist, people. :D (Oh LOOK! A smiley face).

Ibtisam   

^^Now you are just posting for the sake of posting. Both pictures above cannot be said to be a fair use of anything, nor do they make a point or add to an argument. It is pointless, the same picture was posted on the general section before. It conveys nothing other than ones inability to string two lines together to make a point.

NGONGE   

Ibti,

You dizzy mare. I support Somaliland and I find it silly for me of all people to try to explain what DQ means by that picture. But since you are being a stubborn so and so I might as well put my flag down and walk in DQ's shoes for a minute.

You may disagree with his sentiment but he is saying that Riyaale is prostituting himself to gain that elusive recognition. He does not have to 'string two lines together to say this', a picture paints a thousand words ;) Instead, he's relying on your intelligence and ability to decipher the subtext here. Girls that participate in Beauty Contests do all they can to be eventually recognised as the prettiest of all. Riyaale (and Somaliland) are doing everything to get their political recognition. He's equating the accusations of handing over ONLF suspects, arresting people and selling out to a beauty parading in a bikini and showing people her assets just so she can win a pitiful beauty contest.

Leave the Milky Bar Kid alone; it's a fair shout (though he's wrong of course). :D

Ibtisam   

Ngonge isaga baa adiga aya kaa waalan today. I don't need a breakdown of his little theory, I get it, it is just not a point or an argument, even if we throw in your little paragraph in his defense. :rolleyes: Now stop being silly, and I did not say anything to Milky bar kid, just a general observation.