Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland is here TO STAY

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

JB waliga bila timing bad aheed, saaxib. Shuush dee. Riwayada meeshan ka socota aano kaa dhaawanay.
:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

looooooooooooooooooooool@Ngonge ,,, :D:D:D

It is just a little reminder for those who still think Somaliland will collapse ,,,

Now Yey is gone ,,, who is the next actor ??

Kool_Kat   

Anything for recognition... :D s/he is very segsi! :D

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

It is just a little reminder for those who still think Somaliland will collapse ,,,

A little reminder? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Naga daa hee...Duulayaasha, socdaalka iyo joogayaasha...Ar amaa dhuntiin lee? Goormaa ordi dootiin hee, taas lee nii dhiman inaa dhahdiinee, Somaliland wey oroday, fakatax kamaa fatuura! :D

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby:

p.s DQ, cano bore tablets not taken again?

LOL saaxiib, maxaa ka aqaanaa. Everytime I look at a white chick's picture, I see Mr Riyale. Show odayga apetite baan u qabaa baryahaan...lol :D

3109292634_13e5a5cd5e.jpg?v=0

Viva Republic Of Somaliland in la-la land ! ;)

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

^^^Abaayo ma ogid miyaa, odaygaan nimankaan jaadhka daaqa u taliya inuu naag ka yahay siyaasada soomaaliyeed. And that's why, in my opinion, he seems like a little vulnerable Ashley. And where am at, Ashleys and Stacys don't get by that easily.....rrrrrrrrrrh :D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Everytime I look at a white chick's picture, I see Mr Riyale. Show odayga apetite baan u qabaa baryahaan...

Laa xawla ,,,,, I didn't know that you're ..... ehem ,,, een ,,, yaa :D

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

You sound like attention deprived child!!!!

I know that is why i just ignore the so called DQ coz he doesn't make sense at all. What got my attention today is that comment where he was kinda exposing himself ,,, :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

quote:Originally posted by Abu_Diaby:

p.s DQ, cano bore tablets not taken again?

LOL saaxiib, maxaa ka aqaanaa. Everytime I look at a white chick's picture, I see Mr Riyale. Show odayga apetite baan u qabaa baryahaan...lol

Bro, I think you should visit the counselling service CANO BOREY Anonymous. :D

roobleh   

What if this picture was Cabdilaahi Yusuf or Sh. Shariif? Would the admin/mod allowed it to continue to post in every thread of this forum? If this kind of profanity is allowed and continues then this forum will lose its primary fuction-place where members exchange their ideas without abusing the forum. There's no purpose other than to flamebait that DQ is posting this.

I only hope that others will not follow suit and post nude pictures of other Somali leaders, tribal elders etc. for the sole purpose of attacking groups they oppose.

RedSea   

Well said roobleh. I think everyone should work hard to adhere to the rules of this site and not ignore them. It will only benefit us, the members.

assalamu calaykum.

That pic was tasteless, but I think similar pics of Oday Yey has been posted here before so no big deal of satire pics.. Don't take it wholeheartedly this kinda jks.