Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

A/Y: Nur Cade Is Crazy, Dheere's Clan should Fight Qaybdid/Qasim's Clan

Xoogsade   

According to one Muqdisho online sources I just read, A/Y briefly talked to Some clan Elders in Muqdisho after he asked Maxamed Dheere to invite them on his behalf. These elders are related to Nur Cade and Maxamed Dheere. Here is the lecture he gave in brief according to the sources:

A- Nur Cade has gone nuts.

B- Maxamed Dheere's clan Own Muqdisho, with only few others coming in distant second, Therefore,

C- Dheere's Clan should fight other clan members from Mudug who are using religion and Islanimo to oust the locals.

D- A/Y will provide the Money and the Weaponry necessary for that war.

Some were shocked by the warlord's comments others clapped in agreement.

MADAXWEYNE CABDULLAHI YUUSUF AXMED OO KULAN ALBAABADU U XIRANYIHIIN LA GALAY ODAYAASHA BEESHA MAXAMED DHEERE

Xoogsade   

^ He expressed same sentiments before saxib. This is nothing new or unusual for him but the timing bodes ill for the alleged peace efforts when Nur Cade wants to sit with others. On the 4th of this month or a date closer to that A/Y attended a ceremony somewhere in Muqdisho. In that meeting, Qaybdiid is said to order journalists to shut down their recording equipments after A/Y started ranting about Sheekh Uways and uways's clan. Odagaan caqli meesha kuma haayo.

One of the main reason I do not expect peace efforts to succeed is because of A/Y. The Xabashis and warlords who serve them are the two main sources of instability in Somalia. Wakhtigaa ku lumaayo dadkiina waa ku halaagsamay.

bilan   

wax walba la iskama qoro, waa neceb tahay odayga we know that, but come on it is the best interest of A/Y inay nabad dhacdo si uu madax wayne u noqdo, are you kidding me, A/Y goormuu sabab u ahaa 17 sano oo somalia uu dagaalka ka socday, xabashina 2006 bay yimaadeen ka hor somalia ma nabad bay ahayd.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by bilan:

wax walba la iskama qoro, waa neceb tahay odayga we know that, but come on it is the best interest of A/Y inay nabad dhacdo si uu madax wayne u noqdo,

Yaa ku yiri haday nabad dhacdo odayga wuu noolaanaayaa? Iskaba daa inuu madaxwene sii ahaado? :D . Waa layska hadlaa, wax looma qoro abbaaayo.

lol the old goat is a bit senile but i have some doubts about this story... his masters wouldn't let do us all a favor and him hang himself politically like that.

this man is our equivalent of G dubyah he has trouble stringing together a coherent sentence

my favorite ones are

Reporter:
asks the old man a question *cant remeber what it was*

A/Y: horta qolomaa tahay adigu ?

lool

Reporter: dadka leh , gaal baad tahay ka waran ?

A/Y: war anigu nin islaam aan ahay oo wan saladaa oo waan soomaa ...
nin xoolo leh ma ihi ee hadii aan xoolo leeyahay zako wan bixin lahaa

true nephy true , they will all be gutted like pigs every last one of them :D

Nephissa   

^Kuligeen baa Caydh wada ah ama semi caydh :D .

Geel_Jire, geelka kaa carar ma ku iraa, waa iga qoslisay Walahi, qolomaa tahay kulahaa.. L0L.

Emperor   

Lol, Xoogsade relying on any trash published on the Net....

Granted he did what you posted would that make your position against him even more stronger? You have always been against him. Lol, you and some of the oppostions individuals that lack wisdom have no open mind to what he says or does whether bad or good, nothing will ever change your stance so what is the point of wasting your time...

Xoogsade   

Emperor

People got massacred for their open mind about A/Y. You would demand any warlord's head by now if the violent touched fellow clansmen you care about so much saxib. I am not surprised you are still asking others to have an open mind about A/Y, after all, you were cheering for the Xabashis when they slaughtered grandmothers of Muqdisho. A/Y yaa kuu daran kursigiisa. Meesha haku aakhiro segin saxib :D

Waxaan is dhahaayay Emperor took a break because he wanted to repent from Xabashi cheerleading, wali waad soo indhacadahay. Ilaahay hakuu gargaaro saxib.

You can't seriously expect us to trust what Dayniile.com writes. Wasn't Dayniile.com the same website that wrote last year that Ethiopian soldier committed suicide by shooting himself in the head five times?

Nephissa   

This isn't some my trash is better than your trash drag race for crying out loud. Jeez. Ku kala yaaca nooh hadayan idin anficin.

Jacpher   

^I think that was a diffrent website but Dayniile broke that infamous episode of girl turning into monkey after throwing a copy of the quran to the floor? I don't quite remember the detials but it must have the biggest hoax on maryooley net.

On a serious note, Dayniile is just as untrustworthy as the rest of maryooley news portal. I don't know if they receive a direct montery support but they sure act as if their respective qabiil stock market is going to collapse if they report news as it should be.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

You can't seriously expect us to trust what Dayniile.com writes. Wasn't Dayniile.com the same website that wrote last year that Ethiopian soldier committed suicide by shooting himself in the head five times?

Lol. That story makes me laugh every time I remember it. By the way, the website that brought us that classic comedy sketch wasn't Dayniile.com, it was Waagacusub.

Back to the topic; about this story, I don't know whether to believe it or not, but it doesn't sound like something Yey would say. Although I oppose the old man bitterly, I think I'll give him a bit more credit in this instance. I don't think he would make such a fatal error as to utter the above words. But who knows? Perhaps he did utter those things thinking he can manipulate the situation to his advantage; to turn one clan against another and try to cripple recent surge in recruits for Al-Shabaab, particularly from M. Dheere's clan. Somali politics is a weird thing, and I guess anything is possible from the very people who sold their soul and nation, to the Amxaaro's nickel and dime, and the short term gains it buys.