Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

London: Meet Puntland Presidential candidate Nuradin tomorrow, Saturday 18/10/2008

Abwaan   

Originally posted by-Nuradin on his websiteAqiyaar:

Taariikhdiisa Siyaassada iyo Hogaanka

Ka hor intuusan imaan Puntland wuxuu ku noolaa wadanka Ingiriiska isagoo ka ahaa sarkaal sare oo mas’uul ka ah qorsheynta magaalada London. Sidoo kale wuxuu madax ka ahaa gudigga isku-xirka Soomaalida Ingiriiska (UK) oo toos ula shaqeeya dowlada iyo baarlamaanka wadanka Ingiriiska (Britain).

Waxaa uu sanad ka mid ahaa 40 khubaro Afrikaan ah oo Raiisul Wasaarihii wadanka Ingiriiska “Prime-Minister-ka UK, Tony Blair” kala talisa horumarinta Afrika. Dowrkaan oo ahaa mid saameyn aad u weyn ugu leh siyaasada arimaha dibada ee Ingiriiska ee ku aadan qaarada Afrika iyo gooni ahaanba Soomaaliya.

Nuuradiin laf ahaantiisa wuxuu 12kii sanadood ee la soo dhaafey ka tirsanaa xisbiga shaqaalaha ee Ingiriiska UK (the Labour party) ee talada wadanka Ingiriiska haya, balse waxaa uu ka door bidey in uu wadankiisa hooyo ku soo noqdo wuxuuna aaminsan yahay in uu wax walba loo huro sidii lagu gaari lahaa Soomaaliya oo mideysan, xasilloon barwaaqana ah.

Runta haddii aan ka hadlo xoogaa naashnaash iyo buunbuunis waan uga jeedaa waxyaabihii uu UK ka qabtay iyo shaqooyin meeshaan lagu soo xardhay oo la leeyahay wuu qabtay.

With this attention and energy I wish Nuradin was campaigning for Somaliweyn rather than dhawr gobol oo beelo keliya deggan yihiin.

I think he deserves a support but for Somaliweyn. One shouldn't follow siyaasaddaan qabiilaysiga iyo gobolaysiga ku dhisan oo weliba xambaarsan sed-bursiga aanse ahayn mid ku dhisan caddaalad.

I have listened to some of his ideas and i believe he is has a lot going for him may ALLAH be by his side aamiin.

Reer puntland have a promising young man and i think he deserves their support not only in choosing him for office but also in working with him to achieve those very important goals that he mentioned such as the establishement of law and order.

I dont know whether he had something to say about how much of the puntland funds is to be sent to the federal government but if this TFG government is as bad as it is, it is very important that puntland should not divert funds to the TFG especially knowing that the TFG is likely to use such funds to kill some more somalis.

^^^Puntland will continue to support the TFG. Though I doubt we send that much funds to them.

Anyhow we have many bright young fellows Nuridin is just an example of the young generation coming up.

Abwan as ever gets angry when he sees anything posative coming out of Puntland, adeer you have no leg in this horse. Either keep quite or just clap like everyone else. Puntland is a huge area saxib, bigger than many African countries and a central core of Somalia.

Emperor   

Abwaan you are right Nuradin perhaps should have dedicated his energy for the Somali seat, ineed Somalia is important, however Puntland is as important. Anyone who hails from that region have to have the support and the confidence of Puntland fully behind him if he/she dare whishes to contenplate the Somali seat. Puntland is the centre-ground, kala-reebtada waaye, hence they have to be a brand name very well known and supported in that part of the world or better yet win the top seat, in that case they are only one step away from claiming the Somali one you are talking about, I mean one small step away from becoming the Somali President.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Abwan as ever gets angry when he sees anything posative coming out of Puntland, adeer you have no leg in this horse. Either keep quite or just clap like everyone else. Puntland is a huge area saxib, bigger than many African countries and a central core of Somalia.

lol...Duke ciddaan ku aqoon baad waxaas u sheegaysaa...And where is taageeradii Yeey iyo Itoobiyaanka aad la daba taagneyd? You have now diverted all the attention towards Puntland? Where is next...Full goosasho iyo inaad ku biirtid siyaasadda aad shalay Somaliland ku caayi jirtey? Let us just wait inta C/llaahi kabtiisa cirka loo tuurayo. I am sorry to say that I told you so loooooooong time ago that C/llaahi will fail and so is Qabyaalad and the Ethiopian Agenda will fail. No matter wixii ay soo dhoodhoobaan Soomaali uma cuntamayso.

You know what I will never be like you and qabiilayste. I respect and support the Somali dude Nuuradiin but I WILL NOT SUPPORT Maammulo Qabyaalad lagu dhisay.