Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

London: Meet Puntland Presidential candidate Nuradin tomorrow, Saturday 18/10/2008

^^^ i am alot with agreement with those who said Nuradiin does not have much experince. At this point of time we need a man like Genral Ilka jira Or Prof. Omar Farjac<

peasant   

^ Men like prof farjac and Adan Cise i can put up with them and I think they too would do great job if they are elected but i also see things from another perspective and this is very important points to consider. You see, puntland is not just established yesterday but it is been there for sometime and the questions we need to ask the contenders specially the folks coming from overseas are. What have they done for the region while they were away and also were they active in their host nations? These sort of questions will help us to eliminate folks like Cade who after collecting welfare from overseas, just show up with nice dresses and give people the illusion they can lead.

Experience and grey hair alone does not cut but we want to see someone with vision and a presentable track record abroad and home.

^^^ you are right we need to ask them alot questions. I belive farjac and ilka jiir would do great job for puntland. it will be better if they are in the same ticket. I heard that Nuuradiin does not know the place that mutch. he was bprn in biadow and was raid in xamar. does not even know the xeer dhaqanka . lol but good luck to him. Empror we need update from nuuradiin.

General Duke . where is ilka jiir as well update us.

At this point in our history, anyone would be better than President Cade. But remember Puntlanders-- it will take more than one man to make a difference and we all must contribute to the development our Somali state.

I also pray for a peaceful transition later this year.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Jamster   

Emperor of course if is my opinion though it is backed up by facts, facts that are not available to some of you people. I know Nuradin and had known him in both mogadushu and Pakistan. The man is nothing but a fraud who will not be even in 3rd place.

Sheekada ciyaalka xaafada lee soo sheegeysaan. Odayaashaan wardoonka ah ee sawirkaan kasoo buuxisey wax u utarayaan ayaanba jirin. I was at the meeting too and trust me all I saw was ina dhoos usual BS.

Jamster   

Emperor Correction "

Ahmed Said Kaarshe, Former Education minister during good days of Somalia"

Ahmed Siciid kaarshe was never a minster nor was he a wasiir kuxigeen. What he was was head of the Civil service with the minster of educationk- Agaasimaha guud ee waxbarashada. A very good man I must add.

NGONGE   

So he's a good man that augurs a great future for Puntland and a fraud that promises the continuation of deceit!

ps

How much cash did he collect? For I tell you, when Silaanyo was in London a few months ago, I hear he left with jooniyado buuxa (no photos to implicate him of course. Kulmiye waa xarfaan). :D

Jamster   

NGONE the young vagabond is nothing like the old fox. Silaanyo has experience and some will argue he is a man of the people.

nuune   

Originally posted by Fahiye:

Emperor Correction "

Ahmed Said Kaarshe, Former Education minister during good days of Somalia"

Ahmed Siciid kaarshe was never a minster nor was he a wasiir kuxigeen. What he was was head of the Civil service with the minster of educationk- Agaasimaha guud ee waxbarashada. A very good man I must add.

lol, I think we Somalis are good with titles, mar dhaw waxaan maqli doonaa Fahiye oo ah Safiirka wadanka Mongolia Somalia u fadhiya.

Anyway, that brother looks descen or honest, that is what SOL saying, so I can't add anythin, other than TRUE Xayeysiis, lets see what he brings bal.

Jamster   

Nuune, SOL is not represented by what several people are saying who s don't know the guy on both personal or professional level.

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^D'AH! The name is PUNTLAND STATE OF SOMALIA --So go imbibe that hateration juice elsewere saaxiib.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Who is your President? "President" Yey or "President" Nuradin, Cadde or whoever the heck thats running the area you hail from?