Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

London: Meet Puntland Presidential candidate Nuradin tomorrow, Saturday 18/10/2008

Jamster   

What sort of leader does Puntland need? Honest, fair, experienced, intelligent, forward thinking are some of the adjectives that come to mind. Now, is Nuradin that man? I very much doubt it. As a Punite, I think it would be a terrible tragedy for a someone of this man’s ilk to either take the helm (highly doubtful outcome) or be the VP. Nuradin is someone who is economical with the truth. He has very little experience in matters of politics or public service which he is trying to sell himself with. His lowly local Environment desk experience at the borough of Camden becomes high sounding civil service experience--- oh if you need a reference just call up the Camden council who will be happy to provide you with which band his role was. Also his post at that Humanatarian role in Booso was a post he has not applied but was given to his by his close friend who was at the time in Puntland. It is this role his failed to discharge his duties and within couple years was shamefully sacked as he was alleged to have behaved dis-horoubly whilst at the role.. He is someone who indeed lacks the integrity, honesty and the experience to be a national executive. The man lacks substance and not very good friends with the truth.

^^ aha, what a dishonest piece of "you know" you have murmured there. Your mumbling tone says it all my dear friend. Thousands of Puntlanders have put their trust in him when they needed him most and he has performed the duties that were trusted in him honorably and truthfully. There are countless people here in SOL that know the man and worked with him both in the UK and in Somalia, and they said nothing, but good things about him. He worked with numerous UN agencies with UNICEF being his last. So,for you to come out and dishonestly assassinate his character and integrity will not work. Come up with something tangible and facts or else shush it. Wonder what is your motive brushing him with all of these lies you wrote on SOL screen.

Emperor   

Its only you Fahiye that sees it that way and you can keep it to yourself... Everyone that have talked about Nuradin, anyone who worked with him, from the a Member of British Parliament, Jeremy Corbyn to Goldman Environmental Prize winner, Fatima Jibriil and Somali ministers to ordinary SOLers here have praised and support the man's endeavor to lead Puntland.

Nuradin once again rocked and hugely welcomed, Londoners flocked the house in huge numbers, the house was overcrowded beyond imaginable, some audience were taken out for safety reasons while almost double the number that was inside the whole of people were stopped from getting in as there was no room for anymore.

High profile guests attended which include:

Prof. Jurrille, former TFG minister

Goldman Prize winner, Faaduma Jibriil

General Abdulahi Isse

C/salaan Salwe

Ahmed Said Kaarshe, Former Education minister during good days of Somalia

Jeremy Corbyn, an MP for Islington North.

And many other wise old traditional leaders and Educated fellas.

Emperor thanks for the update old man.

Let me brief you on this side of the pond. Nurridin's MPLS meeting was a success the people welcomed and listened to what he had to say and the majority specially the young liked his rehtoric and the substance.

I agree with many who say he does not have "much experince" but what is the experince that the current leaders have? And how successfull has their experince been for us?

The man is young and will bring new ideas to the table. He has lived in the diapora for many years was educated in Pakistan, lived and worked in London. Thus his age and his experince will help Puntland.

I hope he is one of the winners, because he is one of the few running with Gen Jamac and Pro Farjac who can bring a posative change to the people of Puntland..

So far his campaign is well executed and soon he needs to tour the heartlands of Puntland and gain the support of the elders..

Good on ya..