Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

London: Meet Puntland Presidential candidate Nuradin tomorrow, Saturday 18/10/2008

MMA-LoooooooooooooooooooooL..Soomaalida dhan waa siyaasi. It stank Nuridiin didn't come to Boston.Reer Pakistan were waiting for him.

Malika..I knew him back in the day, he is calm and collected-very purposeful guy. It is Uusay gets "killed".

Waraa Emperor.Do you live in MNPLS. Just wonderinf if you been to the event there-interesting Sen Coleman and Congressman Keith were there.

Che, he never intended to come to Boston to begin with and reer Pakistan in Boston either went to Mnpl or Columbus to meet him. Enough crowd came in all the three places he has visited and that was a good thing for him. All in all, let us hope that he gets the post he's running for.

The Zack   

He is running for Puntland presidency, right? Then why is he campaigning in Europe and USA? If he is trying to be Obama he should also campaign in Berlin lol.

Ps. Good luck to him.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Nuradin Diriye is an impressive guy. Along with a couple of other SOLers, I worked with him briefly about five years ago and found him to be intelligent, eloquent and engaged. Furthermore, he has something so far missing from incumbent politicians: vision.

I hope he wins.

Yup, I do remember :D . Is it 5 years already?

I hope he wins too. Nurradin is an old friend whom I have worked with several times. The fellow is impressive and should be supported at all cost to have him win. It's this calibre of leaders that we are required to put in high offices.

I have been invited to meet him tommorow, Isha-Allah alongside few of the boys. Nuraddin has the support of all reasonable and educated Somalis in London and all over the world. Marka, hopefully he'll succeed.

Zack, he is indeed running for the Puntland presidency and he did campaign in Punland, but the reason why he was in North America was to get the support of the diaspora morally and financially as well.

Waraa Emperor.Do you live in MNPLS. Just wonderinf if you been to the event there-interesting Sen Coleman and Congressman Keith were there.

Senator Coleman asageeba tiisa heysataa doorashaadan, ee Soomaalida uu naf codkaaga ah ka raadinoyaa waa u jeedaa. Is Al Franken beating him that badly? Darn.

Emperor   

^He's republican, republicanka oodhan ayay kudhagantahay, they lost both the senate and the house and are about to lose the Presidency. And the speaker, horta Nancy Pelosi waa democrat soo ma ahan, this Yankee politikz is crazy to follow yet too exciting.

Che, I am not from Mpls brother we were only getting the reports, many SOlers from there have attended and can give you full report if you wish like Gheele.T and others, but overall it went well and was run smoothly, the cadidate spoke to the people and yes, both the Senator and Congressman of MN have met Nuradin and attended the meeting.

ElPunto   

^Everyone is going gaga over him even on SOL. My father went to see him in Toronto - and I swear it's like there is a Somali Obama or something. Swooning all around apparently.

Good luck to him. Not sure Caade will be going.

Paragon   

^It's Nurradinmania man! :D

edit

He has national plans to influence and reform politics, Insha-Allah. Marka there is hope that he'll be the positive change we have been waiting for.

ElPunto   

^Positive change and Somali politician/leader simply don't go together at all! I'll wait and see how he does IF he even gets in.

Originally posted by Paragon:

Yup, I do remember
:D
. Is it 5 years already?

I hope he wins too. Nurradin is an old friend whom I have worked with several times. The fellow is impressive and should be supported at all cost to have him win. It's this calibre of leaders that we are required to put in high offices.

I have been invited to meet him tommorow, Isha-Allah alongside few of the boys. Nuraddin has the support of all reasonable and educated Somalis in London and all over the world. Marka, hopefully he'll succeed.

Yes, it's been that long! Crazy how fast time is moving. Bring back feedback about tomorrow's session, I'A. :cool: