Sign in to follow this  
Cige

Xaabsade: Traitor or Hero

Cige   

Xaabsade: For some people is Traitor and should be punished for his treason by declaring war to his supposed people while others see him as saviour and Hero for his success (with support of his new ally Somaliland militia) to bring an end for 17 years Puntland rule in Sool.

What do you Think? ;)

I think you need to learn that Sool was part and parcel of Somaliland state 1960 and now Somaliland republic since 1991.

Xaabsade fought against the occupation from Puntland not his people.

Currently reer Sool has mobilized 8000 - 10 000 soldiers standby with Somaliland military.

45 km away from Garowe

However the biggest hero is Cali Sandule of Sool

Haabsade is a traitor and unpricipled individual. he should pay the price for what he has done to Darwiishland. Haabdade and other Traitors needs to be captured dead or alive.

Ojelle   

Hi all, Xaabsade to me is a man with less thought, how can a man led a war against his own people, how can a man put his Maato on a situation which caused them to flee, to me he led down his own people and torn apart their long honour and history in to small junks. but the honour will be restored by the nation.

O.J

Cige   

Originally posted by BarigaSanaag:

Xaabsade fought against the occupation from Puntland not his people.

However the biggest hero is Cali Sandule of Sool

So Xaabsaade is not hero therefore is traitor

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

He is neither traitor nor hero. He’s a classic political opportunist.

Political Opportunist at what Expense?

AYOUB   

^ If by "the president of your enclave", you mean His Excellecy The Former President of Somaliland Mudane Rayaale Kaahin, then the answer is positive.

Pres. Rayaale said he was going to visit Laascaanod. Yesters said he couldn't. He came. Some Yeysters tried cause him harm but at lest eight of the misled boys sadly lost their lives.

PS I'm talking not talking about Xaabsade visiting to his hometown of LA. smile.gif