Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

New Name for SSC

SeefTa   
Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Che -Guevara , Somali Suicide Cemetery - is a landlocked place with no port or tax revenues not to mention it's combined in buhoodle , which overall lacks the economical will to even compete with other states if the makhiir project ( which even has a port and sea access compared to -SSC - Somali Suicide Cemetery ) few years back failed what makes you think SSC can do things on their own?

:D:D:D:D

ignorant

SeefTa   

Che -Guevara, wax la wada ogyahay loma bahna ina fact links so dhiigo,explanation ficaan bu ku siin kara laakinse.

1.Somali Suicide Cemetery operates in buhoodle and near by areas, seening as they only managed to attack operate in buhoodle and widhwidh areas, which recently the somaliland troops routed them out of widhwidh, judging from the battle patterns, and you can see their strongholds and bases.

2.Somali Suicide Cemetery is a landlocked land, that is why you don't see this Somali Suicide Cemetery nonsense in sanaag nor are they allowed to get near to the sanaag shores which is traditionally controlled by three groups which Somali Suicide Cemetery is not one of them, (read richard burtons book on the coastal groups of sanaag then you will know what i am talking about.

3.Lastly Somali Suicide Cemetery economically either depends on the berbera port of somaliland or bosaso port of puntland, and everybody knows that.

:D:D:D

some more ignorance

Saalax   

SeefTa, don't misqoute me, i was obvisiouly refering to makhiir when i said port & sea access not that border village buhoodle....

SeefTa   

[QB] Che, you can't compare state which in reality is combined in buhoodle village, to somaliland & puntland which were made for many numerous reasons , and not because of some self interest opportunist politicians, you just have to look at the disunity among the SSC which many do not even agree with xakltoosiye since they know his on the wrong path, have you asked yourself why did the head of Gutada Ismail Miire, - Keyse Abdi Yusuf Quitted?

:D:D:D:D

yarkuu wuu buuxaa wale: ignorance

SeefTa   

im gonna do you a favor and delete my post...

intaanan la arag, oo laguu fasarin.

its obviouse you havent mastered af-soomaali.

wax lagu dambaabo ma tihid ninyahow...

RedSea   

MMA saaxib close this thread and others like it. Waar ciyaalkii aan isku camp ahayn waabay kasoo dareen baryahan.

RedSea   

^ :D Maya anigu SOL cid uma soo tilmamin waligay Laakin waxaan ka wadaa Somalilandta ayey ila duuliyaan. Laakin la iskuma ogayn in agenda la xumeeyo oo success Somaliland loo badalo fadeexad dadka kale ee Somalid hoos loogu dhigayo. Obviously other 'camps' perhaps triggered this angry lash-back from Somalilanders nonetheless I'm holding my camp to higher degree of conduct and I do hope that Somaliland community in Diaspora show class rather than this punishing verbal barrage against fellow skinnies.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee Qafilka ku jabbi inta goori goor tahay. :D