Sign in to follow this  
BiLaaL

Message from the Resistance: We are determined to continue forward

BiLaaL   

“DON’T BE SAD! INDEED ALLAH IS WITH US!”

In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

All praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds. Peace and prayer be upon our prophet, Muhammad, his family, and his companions.

To proceed:

We bring glad tidings to the Ummah of Islam that the Mujahideen are all right and well and are enjoying high spirits. We have a lot of capabilities and we are determined to continue forward.

The Mujahideen have been able to, by grace of Almighty Allah, strike an Oraal troop transport vehicle as it traveled between Mogadishu and Baidawa. It was completely destroyed and all those on board numbering between 30 to 40 men were killed. That attack was carried out on April 30 and was the first operation after the withdrawal of the brothers from the battlezone.

Some might feel depressed and feel weak if they saw the control of the enemy on the capital but this is short sightedness because they consider victory and power in the hands of the one who controls some specific parts of the city.

So we remind you of the saying of Mujahid Imam Abu Abdullah Usamah, May Allah protect him, which is that “Victory is not by gaining material control only; victory is remaining steadfast on the basics.”

The brothers were concentrating on protecting some particular points to raise the spirits of the society and to let the ordinary people know that in the corners there are holes and that there are some men still left that remain steadfast. When the brothers saw that the power was not equal and that the traditional ways were not working to our advantage, then we made the decision to change strategies and withdrew to reorganize.

And now we have returned again and guerrilla operations and explosions are the beginning of the new strategy however it is too early to yet gage the effects of the technical withdrawal on the spirits of the people.

“Honor, power and glory belong to Allah, to his messenger, and to the believers, but the hypocrites know not.”

Oh Allah, Revealor of the Book, the One who is quick in judgment and Defeater of the enemies, defeat the crusader Ethiopians, and their brothers among the disbelievers and those who are in their ranks.

Your brothers,

Youth Mujahideen Movement of Somalia

17 Rabi Al-Akhir 1428

May 4, 2007

^^

- Islamic Courts Union

- Popular Resistance Movement in the Land of the Two Migrations

- Youth Mujahideen Movement of Somalia

Hmm wonder what they will call themselves next week.

Ibtisam   

^^It certainly won't be TFG :rolleyes: Why does it matter anyway. I guess they wanted to confuse few heads.

guerrilla operations and explosions are the beginning of the new strategy

I hope they target military bases rather than random shopping markets/ mosques etc like other guerrilla operation. But which ever way you look at it THIs kind of strategy will only harm the local innoccent people.

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

^^

- Islamic Courts Union

- Popular Resistance Movement in the Land of the Two Migrations

- Youth Mujahideen Movement of Somalia

Hmm wonder what they will call themselves next week.

Hi there. You must be filling in for Duke today. I say that because your reply lacked substance just like Duke's. Add something constructive or do us a favor and head to your next TFG cheerleading session.

^ LOL ^

Oh Allah, Revealor of the Book, the One who is quick in judgment and Defeater of the enemies, defeat the crusader Ethiopians, and their brothers among the disbelievers and those who are in their ranks.

Ameen.

May allah give them success in this regard.

Ibtisam   

^^Why are you still after YeY.....I mean is this your ticket to ambassadorship to Peru?

Snitch's are not good icon_razz.gif

BiLaaL   

^^I have the source. Before giving the source, I'd like the SomaliE to tell me why he's not satisfied reading the post and leaving it at that - just like everyone else.

^^ Calm down buddy. It's just custom to provide references to articles or texts that one is intending to be the basis for a discussion on a forum.

^^ Oh I see, it's a press release from a secret basement somewhere in the UK at the local somali jaaliyad. Congrats to the post as the new spokesman for this fictional organization. I'm gonna start my own Anime club soon, maybe we can merge our clubs? I draw the cartoons and you make the speeches for them, fair deal innit?