Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

We Must Not Let Another Genocide Happen In The Somali Peninsula

We Must Not Let Another Genocide Happen In The Somali Peninsula

I Mead — Ottawa, Canada — 3 April, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was we (Somalilanders) yesterday! It is they (the ****** community) today! It happened before! It is happening now! It could be (another) you tomorrow!

We must not let another genocide happen again in the Somali peninsula!

The international community as well as all Somalis everywhere, must stop the crazy calnish evildoer, who happened to be recognized as president, wrongly so!

Mr. Zenawi of Ethiopia turned the clock of enmity between Somalis and Ethiopians back to years and years! That is also an unfortunate act and sole responsibility of Mr. Zenawi and no one else!

It happened before that jet fighters took off from a national capital (Hargeisa) and bombed back the dwellers of that very city!

Now the same thing is happening to the people of Mogadisho!

It happened before that a so-called Somali leadership- Afwaini and clan, hired South African mercenaries (during apartheid) to do the bombardment for them, in Somaliland (formerly Northern Somali Republic)!

It is happening now in Mogadisho where by another so-called Somali leader made a deal with foreign entity to do the killing of the ****** community there!

It happened before that obliteration of the Somalilanders was a policy of a so- called Somali leadership in Mogadisho, the policy of "displacement and replacement"!

It is happening now in Mogadisho with the ****** community. To displace them so that others will replace them!

History is repeating itself we better learn from history. It is apparent we did not!

Tell what is right, tell what is wrong, and tell like it is!

Profile in courage is needed at times like this and we have to show it this time.

Truth be told and the communities with conscience must say the truth and tell it like it is.

What is happening to '******** clan' is reminiscent to what happened to the Somalilanders during Siyad Barre! [Culprits are the same people, same intentions but with different victims at different times in different places!]

Similar things are happening there in Mogadisho. Our conscience cannot be indifferent any more. Theirs (******'s) was in deep sleep in our time, but that does not mean we have to do as they did!! they did wrong, however we must not do the same. It was we yesterday- it is they to day!

I commend the line the KULMIYE party of Somaliland took through it's chairman

The policy Abdillahi Yussuf is engaged is echoing to the one his cousin Mr. Barre did which was:

a) Obliterate the targeted community, then displace them as to replace them with their community, with their agenda! -"Displace to replace" a genocide in another face! It has to stop now and not later.

As of now we are expressing our conscience and NOT making deals but the later must flow the former in due course.

And the end belongs to the righteous.

What is happening to the people in Mogadisho is an obliteration by a foreign entity under the disguise of a mindless, moral less ex-warlord made president by still another foreign government whom it is claimed that he authorized the Ethiopians to kill the ****** community.

This has to stop by all means necessary by the so-called international community, but above all by the Somali people everywhere.

It is a humanitarian cause and thus humanity must stand up against these inhumane actions of killings by a revenging mad man and a foreign entity, now and not later.

[ April 04, 2007, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Peacenow   

Jacaylbaro thank you for this wise words. I was certainly encouraged by Mr. Silanyo, who came out very strongly against the massacre in Xamar. Sadly, this constant round of bloodletting will not stop, until all Somalis can go beyond tribalism and pettymindness and close ranks and seek unity.

I haven't been to Somalia since I was born in 1976. A long time ago, I don't see someone for his tribe, his clan. But I'm aware it is a different thing altogther when you are inside the country.

The policy Abdillahi Yussuf is engaged is echoing to the one his cousin Mr. Barre did which was:

a) Obliterate the targeted community, then displace them as to replace them with their community, with their agenda! -"Displace to replace" a genocide in another face! It has to stop now and not later.

That's being insincere. I don't see thousands of Planders moving to Xamar. And Somalilanders are not the only people that faced the wrath of Barre's army nor they are the only ones who faced genocide as Reer Bay/Bakool lost 300,000 citizens under Aided's mad rush to ethnically cleanse all Somalia.And not mention the USC actaully succeeded in cleansing Mogadisho of all Barre's larger tribe.

As for Yeey,he will destroy anyone and everyone that gets in his way including his own tribe.

What's happening in Mogadisho is evil, and should be condemned in the strongest terms possibly, but under no circumstance it is plan by one ethnic group to wipe out another. Anyone trying to portray this sad events as repeat of Hargiesa 88 only wants the flame of hatred among the Somalis to burn forever.

Jaylaani   

Che,

Waryaa..Caydiid was freaking warlord not Somali president.

Siyad bare was the president of the sovereign country of Somalia with national army. The civilians were under the charter of the constitution.

Your statement is very hypocritical.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Che,

How does that make him any less of criminal.He did more damage than Barre could ever dreamt about.

I think what will be more useful here is to do something about the situation rather trying to ferment new hatred among Somalis.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Che,

How does that make him any less of criminal.He did more damage than Barre could ever dreamt about.

I think what will be more useful here is to do something about the situation rather trying to ferment new hatred among Somalis.
I disagree with you 100%. Caydiid didn’t have airgraphs. You can't undermine what Siyad Barre did to the defensivesless civilians in Somaliland. And guess what, the majority of Somalis took part of it.

I think, It all depends who you talk to regarding this issue. Like I said the impact of the civil war was felt in the south in1991, three years after it actually started in the North. That pretty much says it all.

I agree with you that we should try to bridge the gap.

^^^ both man caydiid and Siyaad barre did horrifying act. regarles weather one was carying by the name President or Worlord still they did destoryed an incent people's life. history will talk about them.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote: The policy Abdillahi Yussuf is engaged is echoing to the one his cousin Mr. Barre did which was:

As for Yeey,he will destroy anyone and everyone that gets in his way including his own tribe.
Are you sure about that? If that is the case why didnt he start the destraction Pland frist?

Mise wuxuu dhibaatada u diidayaa his clansman's children ;)

Fanisha   

^ loool :D Waryaa reer Punland waa wallaalahey OO kale why would I wage war on them?

A/Y dadka la jira haa waan weerari lahaa but not ree pLand oo dhan.

Laakiin hadaan runta isku sheegno adeerkaa Hoostaa baad kala jirtaa sax? :D

Naga daaye. Ayaan hore diyaarbaad u aheed inaad qoorta u wada dheerayside.Qufyahe yaa isku kaa aamini karo. Midakale hadaah dhaheesid inta la jirta Yeey ku jihaadayaa, Soomaalow dhan baa dowlad isku sheega ku jidha. Bal maxaa kuwaan uun ku tusay.

soomaali oo dhan ??? ,,,,,,,,, xamar yaa ka dagaalamaya :D:D

Anyhow, it is not bad to call for anti-genocide campaign ,,,,,,we did suffer from genocide and we don't want it to happen in Somalia again ,,,,,