Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

BREAKING NEWS: Yeey and Aweys are gearing up for a final showdown

Gediid   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Its over blown hype. Many here are jumping to conclusions, the TFG is not Qaynyare, Qaybdeed and the other jokers.

The clan courts know this, thus their willingless to negotiate for now, they have suffered many losses in the latest clashes and are not ready. Xasan Dahir is in his regions building up support forces.

I remember an allpuntland article a month ago warning about an eminant attack on Baidoa, it did not materialise. Or an attack by the TFG on lower Shabbele and Mogadishu..

:D:D:D:D:D

If only Adeero knew he would appoint you Wasirka Beenta iyo buunbuuninta ;)

I just cant understand for the life in me how a young educated man in the 21 century would defy logic and reasoning and stick with qabiil.

Arrintaadu waa chronic saaxiib dawo ma laha xanuunka ku hayaa ee Ilaah baad leedayahay Duke.

Duufaan   

are you better?. I have seen senior people, same time highly educated much more ignorant than anybody else here. I do not have problem people supporting an issue, clans or relatives. I hate hypocrites, pretending honest and neutral at the sametime brining one side argument at table. Nothing is a black and white and everyone is welcome to contribute. we are either Marxist or Consertaves.

Forum is serving as imformation plat form and educational purpose for everyone benefits.

wow! this is really scary and coupled with what is going on in the middle east there is bound to be a lot of instability in many muslim regions. If the prospective parties don't come to an agreement there will definetly be a conflict of interest between the majority of Somalis who support the courts and the international community and the minority who support the TGF. I pray for peace and for the safety of all muslims who are implicated.

Gediid, there is no need to wish for an all out battle between the TFG and the courts..

I doubt the varacity of the news or the rehtoric coming from both sides...

Dhubad.   

I doubt if Maxkamadaha will wage a war against TFG in Baido and if they did they will properly encounter a tougher resistance because the Ethiopian army with their Tanks, Airplan will take part of that war.

Maxkamdaha will not benefit that war coz TFG is not like the Warlords and they will loose the public support they currently enjoy. However, Ethiopia and Yey will love to see the court to attack Biado.