Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Taking A Turn

GM   

Mizz... you disappoint me sometimes wallahi. i was contemplating how best i could reply to you for sometime without ruining my proudness of your 'NEW YOU'. Instead you slapped me in the face. Myabe this is your style or nature.

I dont know how reminding you about hijjab is an insult to you, for all i know my intention was to remind you about it. I did not mean you are a bad person in anyway, it is not for me to judge you at all. Incase you didnt know in Islam reminding is the key. Allah says keep reminding each other(that is in goodness) because reminding helps. Your NEW YOU cannot be immune to that..lol. That you did never put your hijjab down while you didnt pray is surprising but yet respectable and amazing and I have nothing but being proud of you sister. i am proud because i know with your Hijjab and prayers there is an Islamic family in the making for the Muslim ummah at a time when the ummah is facing many difficulties.

Mizz.. could i ask you to pray for me for Allah to strenghthen my Iman. I would like to say "thank you" to that in advance

Let us drop the convert Muslim thing , we seem to violently disagree on this anyway, untill its right time.

Qaqa. The sister and i live in the same Geographical location-Kiwis and Auzies are rivals you know that? Mizz...is a nice sister except sometimes she just gets hash. Nothing is between us saxiib.

GM   

mizz... i have noticed something strange about your topics-not your many quest about Allah and Islam but Why do you put your new topics all in quotes. Just wondering. Lately i have found new ways to skim through new topics, i look for topics with quotation marks and i just open it without a doubt that its one of your topics...lol

GM...Dont I just hate writing that name. :mad:

Anyways GM, I shell put my hatre outside the Islam section. I quote people because I let them know that there funny ot just plain wrong is there anything wrong with that?

Might I add You dont reply to anyone else besides me huh? I wonder why~ Then again I dont want to know.

We shell indeed drop the Muslim Convert thing, Because I am getting pretty tied of that. I seriously cant be bothed aguring with you.

Who do you think you are telling Qa'Qa there isnt anything going on between the two of us ;)

Lying to yourself? :confused: Whatever helps you sleep at night GM icon_razz.gif

I will hopefull stop quoting everyone. Yeah right~

Ama do what I do best "Quoting everyone"...lol

GM...I know that me and you aint the best of friends but hopefull we will learn to get alone one day...Inshallah

I did wear my Haijab when I didnt pray because I knew that my faith was still there & I was right~

Some people pary 5 times a day & still dont waar their Haijab. Insahallah those people will one day.

PS: This is one topic without quotation marks...lol

C-ya...

Keep the peace on your side & I shell do the same.

GM   

This is funny. Everytime we engage in any discussion it becomes endless- like cat and mouse game. Dont you see how you turned my innocent well intention reply to you-Ya Allah.

"GM...Dont I just hate writing that name.

Anyways GM, I shell put my hatre outside the Islam section."

and then you went on to say

"GM...I know that me and you aint the best of friends....but hopefull we will learn to get alone one day...Inshallah"

where do you get this ideas from.I dont know where this hate you are talking stems from or why. By the way hate is a big word to use at somebody you have not even met before. I dont hate you for the records. Somebody once told me that when a sister says she hates you she means she...........(fill the gaps)lol.

"I quote people because I let them know that there funny ot just plain wrong is there anything wrong with that?"

you missed the point there. I am not talking about qouting people and commenting on it as i am doing now...lol (this is allowed as long as you do not misquote people), i was refering the heading of your topics being all in quotation marks. As a matter of fact i have found you not as fluent as you were when you quoted people in your previous posts..lol

"Might I add You dont reply to anyone else besides me huh? I wonder why~ Then again I dont want to know."

May be you are an interesting person, dont you think. You see you are so tactful... but let me not get into this now. And do you read all posts in SOL and look which ones i have replied to and which i havent? I do reply to others but you know they are not as tactful as you are...lol

'I did wear my Haijab when I didnt pray because I knew that my faith was still there & I was right'

MASHALLAH!

'Some people pary 5 times a day & still dont waar their Haijab'

Did you mean the other way round lo.

But let us stop all this, did you pray for me..lol

Ama I that interesting GM?...lol

Yes I do pray for you sometimes, I think what's the point. By the way ama the Cat & you can be the mouse, joke.

I guess hate is a big word huh? In that case I dont hate ya...I dislike ya. ;)

Did you mean the other way round lol.

Come on now, that's a bit harsh dont you think so too?

I wear my Haijab weather I pray or not.

I forgot to thank someone... Wardi

T-H-A-N-K-Z

LuCkY   

MIZZ_LEXUS CONGRAULATIONS SIS. ALHAMDULILLAH FOR ALLAH GUIDING AND SHOWING YOU THE RIGHT PATH. MAY HE DO THE SAME FOR THE REST OF US.

MIZZ_LEXUS:

'Some people pary 5 times a day & still dont waar their Haijab'

GM:

Did you mean the other way round lo.

GM LAY LOW ON THE HARSHNESS...EH? WHY DONT YOU INSTEAD ASK HER QUESTIONS RATHER THAN MAKING INACCURATE REMARKS.

MIZZ_LEXUS DONT MIND HIM GIRL.

I HAPPEN TO HAVE SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS THAT DONT PRAY BUT THEY WEAR THEIR HIJAB ALL THE TIME, MAY ALLAH GUIDE THEM IN PERFORMING THEIR PRAYERS. ONE OF THEM TOLD ME SHE DIDNT PRAY ONE SALAT FOR TWO STRAIGHT YEARS.

***MIZZ_LEXUS CONGRATS AND KEEP IT UP GIRL*** YOU WILL BE REWARDED.

Ibtisaam   

M_L mashallah sis good to see that you are taking the right turn smile.gif May Allah make that path easy for you to stay on. Amiin

"PRAY BEFORE YOU ARE PRAYED UPON"

I guess you watched or listened to that tape huh its such a motivating tape isn’t? I myself listen to it every time i sense that my imaan has gone down. May Allah bless the lecturer. And I advice you listen to listen to “Ahmed the repenter” By Bilaal Asad, this cassette is just Ma-shaa-allah there is no words to describe it. Its sure is worth your money and time.

And thanks for the reminder

Thankz Lucky. smile.gif

I will try and do my best to ignore GM.

Samira: What tape? Since when do you have to listen to a tape to know that.

By the way its MiZz_LeXuS not M_L (Try to understand).

MD   

Masha'alllah keep it up sister :D May allah keep us on the right path ameen ya rabi

Changed   

Lexus masha allah........am so proud of u

what do u want for u birthday ? dont ask for anything i expensive icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

keeping jokes on the side ..masha allah sis and i hope u continue.....ameen smile.gif

take care girl