Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

If you're no shia, don't respond!

aslamu-alikum brothers/sisters

One thing I must request, don't start telling me there are many types of shia some of them don't do this, well they all come from one sect and if anything they are still wrong because they have some of the wrong belief.

The time when it all started Omar Khatab

companion of prophet,was the second khalifah. At this time islam was expanding and it had reached 7 regions, whcih were Iraq(Babylon), Iran, Pershia, Syria, Jordon, Palestine and Egypt entered islam.

Fire worshipers temples where destroyed, business shut down. The mongols believed there where two gods, the god of darkness and god of light and that one of them should be worshipped more ( can't remember which). Umar destroyed their temples. Some guy killed Umar from Mongols in revenge.

At this time Islam still expanding toward Asia, Africa, morocco, spain etc.

There was a Jewish guy called Abdullah bin sabahwanting to stop expansion of Islam. Came up with a great idea. Uthman 3rd khalifah, Abdullah bin sabah decided to make a beautiful way divide and conquer. Went to median making himself like a Muslim. The capital of Muslim land.

He tried to cause tribulation, the iyad says As the Christians are waiting for Christians this verse tells us prophet Muhammad (saw) is coming back.

Verily He Who ordained the Qur'an for thee, will bring thee back to the Place of Return. Say: "My Lord knows best who it is that brings true guidance, and who is in manifest error." This was the first tribulation he caused.

He lied because this verse is about,When prophet Muhammad (saw) was migrating pagans where chasing him and this verse is about him returning back to Mecca and this happened this was a prophecy.

Companions couldn’t be deceived so he said u can’t pick a khalifah outside of family….Ali when he heard this he kicked him out of Medina. He knew he was no good. So he went to new territories where people became new Muslim. these people where new to the religion and poor them he decieved them with his lies.

So he Entered Iraq 700 to 1000 and in Egypt followers. Until they came and deceived the 3rd khalifah in medina.

Thats the end and look at them now, many shia still going at it! following the deception that is. But inshallah allah will guide the true sincere seekers one day..... Ameeen

Okay you can reply if you're not shia but plz I want answers I don't want shia wanna bee's responding or people who want to defend them! If you're belief goes hand in hand with Shia's then respond. Or else move on.

I wonder how many will answer my questions, I got these questions and verses from a person who knows what they're talking about.>>>>>> So show me that you people are not crazy for deviating away from true Islam.

Can you tell me with every fibre in you that none of the following is true???

#############1

Khawarij- was the 1st sect,they killed Ali

and thats why you all beat each other to feel the pain he felt, even though you betrayed him?

#############2

2ome shia's cll upon grave of dead people asking for help

############3

shia also dislike Ayesha because of Battle of the Camel, they bash the companions of prophet muhammed (saw)…..Abu Bakr and even Aisha

##################4

Shia's are waiting for Al-Mahdi to come and bring a new revelation. Meaning you don't think the Quran is complete.

Which are not ture??? Aren't they all true?

Cursing prophet muhammed wife and companions

Can you people really curse anyone you want??? Especially people who were so close to prophet muhammed (saw) and for what reason in you're right mind would you want to do that for when Allah says:

The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers. Blood-relations among each other have closer personal ties, in the Decree of Allah. Than (the Brotherhood of) Believers and Muhajirs: nevertheless do ye what is just to your closest friends: such is the writing in the Decree (of Allah).

Did Allah not know what he was talking about when he said that, staghfurallah.

What good is all that cursing gonna do for you on Judgmentday??

Plus: If you walk with a bad person you are a bad person when you insult prophet muhammed (saw)companions and wife what insult did you leave him out of when u insult his wife and people who were dearest and closest to him like companions

If you walk with a bad person you are a bad person insulting prophet muhammed (saw) what insult did you leave him out of when u insult his wife and people who were dearest and closest to him like companions

Shia's are waiting for Al-Mahdi to come and bring a new revelation. Meaning you don't think the Quran is complete.

Are you people even really muslim??? why would you think such thing when Allah says in the Quran:

In surah Al Maida

This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

How can u not believe quran is complete or even some of the quran? Allah is telling you Islam is complete! Why you waiting for Al-Mahdi to come and bring a new revelation, read the verse again and tell me how u can even call you’re self muslim?

"Produce your proof if ye are truthful."

shia's call upon grave of dead people asking for help.

For what reason???????? Why???? Does this even make sense to you???? When you say I bear witness that their is none worthy of worship but Allah and that prophet muhammed (saw) is his messenger then how do u go to some human being like you're self grave and pray to them for anything???

Concerning the Decree

They idolize Ali and the 12 Imans, they go to graves of Imans asking for their help, this is shirk just like the catholic praying to saints they are pretty much the same decree…… Allah told us in the quran

And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation!"

Why u praying to ali and Iman and Fatimah saying oh help us. Why allah ask us to call upon him b/c he manifested his lordship.

"It is Allah Who has made the Night for you, that ye may rest therein, and the days as that which helps (you) to see. Verily Allah is full of Grace and Bounty to men: yet most men give no thanks"

Instread of calling upon Allah they be calling upon other people…………

Allah says

When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way.

Allah the creator is listening, isn’t this clear! Allah does not need mediators or interceptors

When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way.

How u going to call upon someone else and say Allah is the one and only worthy of worshiping? Do u not understand none is worthy of worship meaning only pray to allah believe in allah whole heartedly!

They say Hussien and Ali are with Allah and so that’s why we call on them.

Allah said in Quran

Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith."

What What?????? No you didn't say that, Ali and Hussien are with allah and thats why you pray to their graves??????

Prophet muhammed (saw) has no control over anything in this world how you expect his Ali and Hussien his relatives to do something for you they didn't even create you??

Once again:

This is about prophet muhammed (saw) saying this, how u gonna say they are more powerful than prophet muhammed (saw) how u gonna go to his nephew for interceptions.

Doesn’t allah say seek Allah’s help alone, believe in Allah alone, he is the all knowing

18. And they worship besides Allâh things that hurt them not, nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with Allâh."

Say: "Do you inform Allâh of that which He knows not in the heavens and on the earth?" Glorified and Exalted be He above all that which they associate as partners with Him!

You are not fooling anyone Allah already knows of you people.

Whoa that took long! Finally done, lets see if I get some responses!

FatB   

you now i would love to read the whole article, but i just don't have the pasions. soo, could u right a smapshot. :D

absolutely NO!!!

You don't have to unless you're a shia who wants to correct me or someone who wants to defend their beliefe for whatever reason......... I worked hard on putting that together and every word needs to be read if not by you then someone who might be in need of it might read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! inshallah!

FatB   

in other words its a lot of b***shit that does not desever my time (reading it that is) :rolleyes:

The one and olny, move along plzzzzzzzzzz you don't have to read! lets end it there. I don't do things to please people, so don't expect me to :rolleyes: .

Thanks for responding! Og_girl

Whatever type you are I they all came from one like you say and that big one was the first mistake so to me they all wrong in different ways...... Also seeing that you didn't make any corrections I guess I am right about the majority of things!

I might be asking too much of you but could you answer why they belief it's okay to bash? regardless of who it is why even bash? Why you gotta pray to the grave???? Why would you think quran is incomplete? And Why are you a shia? If you gonna answer any of them atleast answer why you're shia?

We share the Common principles which is We believe that Ali was the rightious Khalifa and Also we ALL share that we don't Accept Abo-Bakar, Omar and, Othman(RA ajma'een) as being Rightious Khulafa.

Thats all, you just can't accept Abo-Bakar, Omar and, Othman(RA ajma'een) as being Rightious Khulafa.

Doesn't even make sense why you would for whatever reason, whatever Allah wills happens and nothing happens without his knowledge. Islam is not about doubting Allah's abilities and making commands like "Ali should've been the successor"??? If he wasn't so what, what difference would've it made. At the end of they day they all died and so are you and ever one of us??? Just tell me this " whats the point"??????????

Thanx for respons, waiting for next one!

FatB   

Sweety.. BLAAh BLAAh BLAAh.

oh still waiting for the shortend verstion. all i ask is a little consideration, is that to much to ask?

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

PS: Before I leave, Yes I’m Shia Ithna-Asharia (12 Imams) Also known as "Shia Ja’afaria". There also other minority Shia. They are different slightly (e.g. Zaidia, Alawiya, and very little others).

Originally started as "One" but later on spilt to many different madhabs. Some are close to Sunna such a Zaidia but Still they will tell you that they are the Shia’t Ali(Alli’s follower).

We share the Common principles which is We believe that Ali was the rightious Khalifa and Also we ALL share that we don't Accept Abo-Bakar, Omar and, Othman(RA ajma'een) as being Rightious Khulafa.

! والله هو العالم ما ÙÙŠ القلوب،وما تÙعل الجوارح والله مستعان علي ما تقلولين

May Allah guide ME to his right path. Ameen

Salam

If we give the 'TITLE' amiirul muuminiin to Sayidina Ali RA(HE IS)...will that change ISLAM or the Quraan or doubt ALLAH?

I am suprised? coz Shias ain't close to Sayidina Ali than we do...No wonder we mention all the khalifas every friday in the Jumac prayers

Og Girl thats the last answer I could've wanted to get.....But okay.... I was expecting more like confidence like me " I am a muslim that follows the ways of prophet muhammed (saw) regardless of who the khalifah should've been by not doubting the quran and praying to none other than Allah" I am a sunni muslim because " I know it's the truth". I am not gonna say Shia are not really muslim but what their belief is about makes no sense..........just like the jesus trinity don't make sense....

the one and only for the 100th time, I am not gonna shorten nothing, if you're shia and care to read go ahead if not, just move along......