Sign in to follow this  
Yeniceri

Why would a Somaliland MP say this?

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Salaan sare sxb. Soomaal, I make no exceptions regardless of what region they are from, they are my blood and my fellow countrymen.

assalamu calaykum.

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Red Sea Casse:

Assalamu Calaykum,

Salaan sare sxb. Soomaal, I make no exceptions regardless of what region they are from, they are my blood and my fellow countrymen.

assalamu calaykum.

Salaam Bro Red Sea

I am 100% sure that your intention was sincere and valuable advices were directed to all, I was just emphasizing

true all somalis are brotherly people.

First we had the kid Orgi now this flat-foot with another "istubidh question thread" about SL. Silly season came early I suppose.

Ayoubi if you cant take the heat................

fill the spaces maybe that'll get that brain of yours moving again :D:D

Like it or not it aint gonna happen this somaliland thing

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

quote:Originally posted by Red Sea Casse:

Assalamu Calaykum,

assalamu calaykum.

Salaam Bro Red Sea

I am 100% sure that your intention was sincere and valuable advices were directed to all, I was just emphasizing

true all somalis are brotherly people.
How come you don’t like to take advices but you tent to dish it instead? I sense your hypocrisy through out the forum.

Let me say it again…DON’T MISQOUTE DEAD MUSLIMS. Check your sources and correct your mistake. It’s the right thing to do.

Nin naccas ahaa ayaa bari-hore la yidhi wuu lumay, maalmo ka bacdi ayaa sidii loo baadi goobayay la helay isagoo geed iska hoosjiifa oo fotadda farta kula jira. Waa lagu wada farxay isagoo nool in lasoo helo. Intuu sare u kacay ayuu yidhi "Maxaa la igaga farxi, baritooleba sow lumimaayo"... Very wise man for a fool. :D

now sxb, consider repeating yourself the day after... ;)

Sayyid   

Waryaa Suldaanka, that story has been distorted by you.

We all know that story, of the dumb guy who got 'missing' and after a intense search actually being 'found' somewhere in the wilderniss and the dumb guy saying to the happy congregation 'Why are you being so happy, i'll get 'lost' tommorrow anway and you all have to look for me again!

Yes I agree with you that Horn's sidekick as you put it is somehow 'weird' but I don't believe by posting this kind 'question' actually he has committed any wrong action apart from 'offending' certain individuals of you and 'shattering' your hopes and imaginations of a 'mystical' army of over 30,000 soldiers with tanks ready to 'close' down a non-existing artificial 'border' other than that he actually made some good points and observations.

So don't get too emotional my 'friend', for the 'sake' of your health and emotional well being!

He 'challenges' you like he does 'challenge' the rest of us, and he is entitled to that, just don't get an 'emotional breakdown' yourself!

Gabbal   

Yes I agree with you that Horn's sidekick as you put it is somehow 'weird'

There goes your famous posts again. You know they say you can take a person of "this", but you cannot take "this" out of the person. We know who you are and we know why you are after Yeniceri. Give us a break will you? The only reason ayaad ninka u dabosocoti is because he brings constructive criticism of Puntland something you deem must never be publicized. Ultimately, I honestly believe Yeniceri wants much more for Puntland then you could ever want for.

Sayyid   

We know who you are and we know why you are after Yeniceri. Give us a break will you? The only reason ayaad ninka u dabosocoti is because he brings constructive criticism of Puntland something you deem must never be publicized. Ultimately, I honestly believe Yeniceri wants much more for Puntland then you could ever want for.

Kashanre, I won't fall in your cheap 'trap', that you have so carefully orchastrated for me to fall in!

Nin goobjoog ah oo xaadir ah iyo af joogo looma adeegee, ninyahow sidatan isku dhaan.

You say you know me, so who am I? I don't play games but I hate people 'telling' lies about others since when did 'we' cross ways, because you somehow imply that I am on something here. Let me make it clear to you ...... ..... and god knows what else, but don't try to talk trash about me or anyone else for that matter!

Don't try to link me to something that I couldn't give less **** about!

Mise ma waxaad ii modey kuwii waagi dowladii kacaanka jiri jirtay, kaalmadaha caalmiga loogu tala galay dadyowga abaarta saamaysay, tuukaamahooda kuwada xareeystay oo ka ganacsani jirtay?

Teeda kale sxbiibka maba ahan reer Puntiland oo hadal maba ufurno, illeyn wa nin ka soo jeedo gobolka Hiiraan ee caasimaddeeda Beledweyne!

Marka in uu ka hadlo wax aan qusaynin waa shay nasiibdaro ah!

I doubt that this guy is really from Garoowe as he mentioned so many times! He sees himself as the defender of the integrity and honour of the Nugaal!

However he is nothing more than a divisible figure, who can't control his emotions. He portrays reer Nugaal in a bad way, like if they were somehow 'bitter' because reer mudug, sool and bari have all once 'seat' on the magical chair, that is the leadership of the PSS.

We are not 'bitter' nor are we upset about not having filled the highest post of the PSS, the head of state! We will certainly wait until it is our 'turn' without crying foul or showing 'bitternis' of any kind.

This guy is a 'joke' and nobody should take him 'serious' because all he is good in is being/having an excellent divisible character and wicked, alien mind!

Surely he's not any different from the rest of the ***** such as the jinniboqors, ali jamac's, xirsi faarax bulxans and cabdirisaq xaaji hussains of this world, what do they have all in common? They all have been born some 1000km's or further miles away from the borders and boundaries of the Puntland State of Somalia, but nevertheless they see fit to comment on everything they see and hear without any real 'knowlegde' or comprehension!

Yoonis, aflaagadaada xun jooji. Joojina accusation awal dhacay oo laga gudbay.

[ February 19, 2006, 01:42: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Salaam,

SubxaanAllah, I see some Islamists are more worse than the others when it comes name calling and Clanism, who is neutral in here, where is the Amar Bil Macruuf and Nahaye can Munkar , Islam of Somalia is a joke walaahi!

Originally posted by Kashanre:

[QB] ^and you are duly irritating me.

^^

Kulaha Duly irritating me, and What you are to irritate you : Captain Kangroo of the political side of SOL,you get a nerve Daddy Army.