Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Somalia, a doomed nation

Originally posted by Emperor:

Wadankaan Dunida maxay kadamacsantahay!

Somaaliyay maxaa idiin talo ah?

Interesting observation yaa Emperor. Could you,possibly tell me why Dunida is ignoring Somalia?

Abtigiis   

Emperor;

Gormaad talo nawaydiin. Talo majirtee ha is dhex yaacdo'e daa!! Interstingly, a cynic might think markay Itoobiya Abdullahi Yusuf ka wareegtay inay wax qasan yihiin inaad dareentay!

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Emperor;

Gormaad talo nawaydiin. Talo majirtee ha is dhex yaacdo'e daa!! Interstingly, a cynic might think markay Itoobiya Abdullahi Yusuf ka wareegtay inay wax qasan yihiin inaad dareentay!

Talo aa? Allow me to give you 10 quotable quotes from Emperor in regards to Somalia,would you? All full of bravado and god knows what else.

Markaas buu sual qaab daran meesha lasoo shir tagaya,war shimeen ku dhahnay sidani si maahe,oo aad na scoff gareysay? smile.gif:(

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Emperor;

18 Months ago, when the Ethios rolled into Muqdisho, it was the "return" of the Republic. You would have thought Somalia was gonna become the new Dubai( ala maxa meesha fan ka socday). Many who bombarded us with heroic tales about Ethio Army and how the galiant TFG have now officially gone into cyber hiding.

Nephissa   
Emp: Remember when your parents told you that, just because all the other kids are doing it doesn't make it right? [Mise tolkaaga iyo kobtaada dhexdaa looga jiraa mentality baad ku soo kortay? :D ] Maxaad beri hore noo maqli waydey? We've said the same things over and over. Malaha tribal loyalties and the pressure from Duke baa realities ka on the ground kaa cawiray? I'm glad ina toobo keentay hadda, [Allah ya barak akhi] oo qiratay Somalia is much worse off now then the ******** days and that he who should not be mentioned's arrogance has doomed our nation.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Emp
: Remember when your parents told you that, just because all the other kids are doing it doesn't make it right? [Mise tolkaaga iyo kobtaada dhexdaa looga jiraa mentality baad ku soo kortay?
:D
] Maxaad beri hore noo maqli waydey? We've said the same things over and over. Malaha tribal loyalties and the pressure from Duke baa realities ka on the ground kaa cawiray? I'm glad ina toobo keentay hadda, [Allah ya barak akhi] oo qiratay Somalia is much worse off now then the ******** days and that he who should not be mentioned's arrogance has doomed our nation.

Horta Wlc Back!

2ndly,Emperor haa loo naxaristo,these archives are full with his bravado & god knows what else.

Just waiting on him to post and dare me or clarify his position smile.gif

The dude asked 2 valid questions, and i don't see where he mentioned a change of his position what ever that was. So, what's all the huuhaa about? Somalia has been a doomed nation since Barre left in 18 yrs ago. Hell didn't break loose with the Ethios invasion 18 months ago, it has been hell long before their arrival.

Soomaaliyeey maxaa inoo talo ah is a valid question! discuss that and leave the guys persona alon :D e

Originally posted by G.T:

The dude asked 2 valid questions, and i don't see where he mentioned a change of his position what ever that was. So, what's all the huuhaa about? Somalia has been a doomed nation since Barre left in 18 yrs ago. Hell didn't break loose with the Ethios invasion 18 months ago, it has been hell long before their arrival.

Soomaaliyeey maxaa inoo talo ah is a valid question! discuss that and leave the guys persona alon
:D
e

Runtaa. Laakinse, This is the dude who thought,perhaps still thinks,that the "republic of Somalia" is back. Complete with a functioning government & ready to rebuild and bring back the country that used to be Somalia. According to him,the resistance was nothing but a congloromete of defeated warlords, clown courts and clannish thugs. He called these men dowladiids & if i remember,he predicted that they will be "finished" once and for all by the mighty occupying army of the Ethiopians.

I guess,and i refuse to speak for him, his tone suggests that this didnt really materialize? Seems like a dissapointed man to me.

On a more positive note, I think this dissapointment,is a turning point for the Emperor. I hope it means that he has finally realized that the Ethiopians & the TFG have miserably failed to unite the country &,his "Somaliyey maha talo ah" line is a cry for unity. I hope & i pray that this is his stand. But,i will not 100% buy into this as he has failed the above tribal test many a times,this time,i hope he sees the light :D