Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

SOL President Sh Ahmed's team

Originally posted by Thierry.:

its not to late to come on board the success wagon

'success wagon' kulaha, this reminds of that famous Somali saying: Maanigaa waalan mise Cadan baa lagaa heesaya. There is no guarantee that he will succeed! The sheikh faces a mammoth of a challenge. My support for sheikh Ahmed administrations is only provisional and dependent upon a number of pre-requisite that I mentioned in my earilier comment!

‘If the Sheikh Ahmed administration becomes synonymous with negative tribalism, dualism, corruption or the pillaging of natural resource, not to mention executing injustices at the indiscretion of minority peoples, rather than 'those' with political and monetary clout!’

I accept the position. I will be assembling members of my staff very shortly.

The creation of a Press Thread should soon follow, therefore all issues concerning the president, his office and staff should be directed there instead of the creation of random threads by the hour.

In addition, I do nominate Marx and Ng for head Counsel to the President.( 1 Position)

Paragon   

This one Abdi Kusow is really out of touch with common feeling! Belo!

Kudos to Arman for his wise judgment of the situation.

I'm officially opposed to this team, there needs to be some loyal opposition. Shieck sharif was basically crowned as somali president, handpicking 200 of his own MP's, that is not a fair process.

For now, he is only president of banadir area and not all of somalia. He does not control all of somalia!

The Zack   

^The north is enjoying in a peaceful environment adeer, u yara kaadi qolyahan south-ka nabad ha sameesataane even if that will take both the president and the pm to be from them. Give them sometime walaalahaa.

Thierry.   

Cadaan you are lucky LG took the press role otherwise she would have fought you for it :D

Sophist saxiib I am satisfied with any role but Head of Civil service sounds good smile.gif

Emperor   

^Lol, nice topic, and what is my role... party boober, gate crasher or film critic :D

We as SOL members of citizens hail and support the nomination of LG for that position, we are confident and trust that the Iron lady will excute her job professionally and in a clean manner which strentherns the relations and unity of SOL citizens and Somali people at large, Lol...