Senior advisers

Paragon, Xiinfaniin

Chief of Staff

Juje, Norf (unconfirmed)

Press secretary

LG

Vacancies for 3 more spoke persons

Requirement

- Ability to spam SOL with positive information regarding the government and negative info from oppositions

- Strictly follow party line

- Eloquent writers

- Sharp, witty and to the point

Thierry.   

Che just preventing anarchy

G Duke would be great but i dont think he has the thirst for the job anymore after 4 years as spokesman.

Marx It would be great to have you onboard but will you follow party line even if it goes against your interest ;)

My interests are peace, modernity and prosperity Thierry! Which is what all Somali people want so desperately need, so maha??

If the Sheikh Ahmed administration becomes synonymous with negative tribalism, dualism, corruption or the pillaging of natural resource, not to mention executing injustices at the indiscretion of minority peoples, rather than 'those' with political and monetary clout ! I will become a whistle blower and sell the story to the Somaliland times and other respectable newspapers in the region!

We need meritocracy in the civil service in the new administration! We need something similar to affirmative action so all peoples are represented and included in this wonderful opportunity. I really hope the sheikh Ahmed can bring a peaceful, representative and sustainable government that we have yarned for so long!

N.O.R.F   

Chief of Staff? Why not. I hope LG's media skills improve sharpish though :D

Leave Marx out though. He will go roque within a week!

^^

I want to serve my country! This is my chance to redeem myself for years of neglect! I can imagine me and the Sheikh Ahmed having morning coffee over the newspapers, then embarking on a media onslaught against those who wish to bring us down!

Paragon   

^Marx, seriously though, these folks might not know you but I do, and I think you can play an integral role in rebuilding your country. None has more right than you to serve your country as best as you can.

North and Thiery, yu guys have started it already, eh? :D

Advisor? Allah! Waa sidaan rabey? smile.gif

^^Sometimes I get disillusioned by the cynical behaviour and the constant Pickering of our people! But I was brought up to love my country and people and I believe its my destiny to transform Somalia into a peaceful and modern nation-state!

Thierry.   

Marx

If the Sheikh Ahmed administration becomes synonymous with negative tribalism, dualism, corruption or the pillaging of natural resource, not to mention executing injustices at the indiscretion of minority peoples, rather than 'those' with political and monetary clout ! I will become a whistle blower and sell the story to the Somaliland times and other respectable newspapers in the region!

Marx your heart is in the right place just like H.E, however it is because of the above

statement that we are slightly worried. As a spokesman your role will be to advice and criticize the admin in private but show solidarity in public you can't be doing the job of the opposition and be within. We need someone to fight tooth and nail with Ngonge & Co

Norf you got it man, this team is bi clan hence further showing the good sheikhs ability to transcend clan lines.

Paragon saxiib is diyaari you got a lot of work ahead of you lool

NGONGE   

Marx,

I thought you were a Somalilander! Did you sell out like Norf? Bah! Paper men. :D

Edit:

T, this thread is going to come back and bite you on the..err..erm..cawra. icon_razz.gif

Juje   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Marx,

I thought you were a Somalilander! Did you sell out like Norf? Bah! Paper men.
:D

Edit:

T, this thread is going to come back and bite you on the..err..erm..cawra.
icon_razz.gif

Ngonge saxiib we have decided to give you the position 'Ababulka iyo Kicinta dadweynaha'

I hope you will accept the position.. :D

Thierry.   

Ngonge its not to late to come on board the success wagon,

I will extend a hand if you are willing to unclinch your fist :cool: