Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Duke's answer to when will Mogadishu security imrpove???????

RedSea   

Yes they have reason to stay. They have their little puppet there. They can't leave 'it' behind.

War has been easy? hmm, what is so easy about it?

Havent you following that people are fleeing Xamar. You are either not paying attention, or you are being dellusional in thinking that everythign is calm.

As for Somaliland, it's doing great job in maintaing peace, that will stay as long as the residents are ready to keep their peace.

What can YOU do about it?

^^^Somalilad is not a big issue nor a priority for the Somali governemnt, the main task is to stabalise the south and that is being done, Baidoa, Marka, Kismayu, Mogadishu these are the cities of focus now. Insha Allah they will be pacified and local municialities will start working.

So far so good, the armed groups have been tamed and the few gunmen, criminals and assasins around will be dealt with in due course with Allah's will Somalia will be as peaceful and even more so than many countries in the world.

Fabregas   

The security of Muqdisho will improve.When the entire population welcomes the occupying reckless thieves of Tigray with Milk, Honey and presents(khat?).As some of the members of this forum would do so readily............Some of them even think the T.F.G "captured" southern Somalia. First they said there was no troops, then they said it was mere advisors and in the end it was an illegal invasion(sanctioned by the criminal U.N) from a neighbouring state.You can lie and delude yourselves all you want.But the presence of occupiers is fueling the conflict in Muqdisho. Just remember why nobody wanted to disarm when they had armed illetrate peasant habashi soldiers walking their streets. Furthermore they think the mighty African troops will come and save Muqdisho.Or the employment of thousands of moryaan troops. The only thing that can save Muqdisho is if Abdullahi Yusuf tell their Masters where to go and then negotiate with all Somali parties inside Somalia.Thus offering political amnesty and reconciliation to all parties.Rather than lavishing or hiding in posh Hotels in Nairobi and London..........

Take it as it is Mogadishu population are supporting the TFG and its programm of securing the whole country and brining the state back.

This talk of agreement, who is to agree with? Galaal, Abdiqasin and others who opposed the TFG are on board, not a single clan has spoken out, who should one talk to?

The men who are hiding in shadows, sending mortars into civilian areas?

The issue, is of policing and security and not about another meaningless conference that will only benefit some NGOs.

Kindly stop with the bull, all the TFG leaders are now residing in Somalia the parliment is in Baidoa, the interior minister, police chief, chief of NSS, Mayor and his staff are alll in Mogadishu Thus lets not make ani fibs.

Fabregas   

There is no bull my friend.Are you disputing the fact that Somalia is under illegal invasion/occupation as according to International law?Don't tell me any nonsense about Abdiqasim and clan this clan that.I would oppose my own father he brought Tigray to Somalia.I couldn't care less about any clans.The only thing i care about is that my Country was illegally occupied by another entity.Understand that no everyone like yourself sees the Habashiis as cosy brothers.I don't care about "clan" courts, t.f.g this that. It's simple until there are armed criminal illegal alien habashiis partolling the capital of Somalia.Who killed thousands of Somalis.There are some who see this as humilation and occupation. Of course there are some like you who se the habashiis as liberators, right Duke?

Yes the president came to Muqdisho but we all know how.

RedSea   

^Very well said. The truth nothing but the truth that is.

Duke is going in circles. Abdaqasim this and Galaal that. You are obessesed with Qabiil dude. Reason without including the qabiil bit.