Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Duke's answer to when will Mogadishu security imrpove???????

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^You are still on that gear? Dear sis the government that controls all of Somalia except for the secesionist areas. The government who's head of state H.E.AYusuf was welcomed in the UK by the head of state and head of governemnt of the UK.

Is that so...what is to be in 'control'?

the situation is out of control rather wouldnt' you say? waa cirka ituur xaalado.

But what would you know, youa are. G. Duke after, the man that said their were more Oromos and Eritreans+ their armor in the country than were Ethiopian troops. Do you remember that?

BTW..you should seriously seek a position at this failed thug movement. I think you don't even need to have high school deploma, or all you have to be is to claim you graduated from college, an actual drop out. :D

^^^Saxib you are goinga round in circles. The fact that the TFG controls the country and is soon to disarm all clans is coming as a chick to you. The Oromo, Eritrean and their armour is yesterdaym today we have to disarm some gands holed up in the capital.

I did not get your last point, who is a drop out?

RedSea   

^I am saying, even if you were a college drop out, you can seriously be consider for top post by the TFG...no need for proof either.

Are you adeero supporter to the heart? yes.

Can you bend over for Melez? yes,

how well? oh really good.

^That is the interview for the job.

You are hired.. you see it's not that hard to get a job at the TFG at all. Go Duke. You fully qualify for that job, since you cover all of it requirments.

Now, open your head, and listen very carefully. NO wants to be 'govern' by Melez bend overs, its' a puppet government. Therefore, I think Abdullahi Yusuf should just run his Pland, that was a good place for him. Where he got support from the people there.

Geedi, should just go back his labartory and treat animals or whatever he was doing beforehand.

Ina Caydiid, Yalaxow, Qanyare, well those would be somewhere unknown by now, chased away by the poeple, eachweek we would be enjoying as Amir Aamir draws them stranded somewhere, in his weekly cartoon draws.

^^^Saxib what got into you, all of sudden, you are making no sense, the TFG is standing regardless of what any seceionist hater says, the TFG has enough competent people. You will be suprised to see the changes coming.

The country is clam, there is violence in Mogadishu but not at any scale comparing to the mini-war we had at the end of 2006.

Originally posted by Shucayb:

^I am saying, even if you were a college drop out, you can seriously be consider for top post by the TFG...no need for proof either.

Are you adeero supporter to the heart? yes.

Can you bend over for Melez? yes,

how well? oh really good.

^That is the interview for the job.

You are hired.. you see it's not that hard to get a job at the TFG at all. Go Duke. You fully qualify for that job, since you cover all of it requirments.

Now, open your head, and listen very carefully. NO wants to be 'govern' by Melez bend overs, its' a puppet government. Therefore, I think Abdullahi Yusuf should just run his Pland, that was a good place for him. Where he got support from the people there.

Geedi, should just go back his labartory and treat animals or whatever he was doing beforehand.

Ina Caydiid, Yalaxow, Qanyare, well those would be somewhere unknown by now, chased away by the poeple, eachweek we would be enjoying as Amir Aamir draws them stranded somewhere, in his weekly cartoon draws.

Funny you talk about Amin Amir.

Remember Amin amirs picture from awhile back?

amingq8.png

:D

RedSea   

^yes that is funny too.

duke, what? you dont' think that isn't a genuine interview for one who requests a post from the TFG?

c'mon now, yes I did sugar coat it little bit, but in reaity it's even worse to say the least.

Duke, is it top secret to share with us the changes that are coming? what are they? hmmm, since you seem to be speaking in future tense, why don't you also tell, the future health condition of the old man?

^ The old man has been living for many years mashallah. But if his time comes it comes by the will of ALLAH SWT.

However like the old man has said on numerous occasions " my government will survive with or without me" to paraphrase him.

right now Xamar has only a couple thousand police. When the full batch of police are trained well in access of 10 thousand men for Xamar and southern Somalia as a whole then inshallah you shall see 'the top secret stuff'. :D

RedSea   

^So that is the plan? that is the secret. I was waiting for top secret? you disapoint me. How bout those Ugandis on their way STILL?

As for the old man, you are right the puppets will survive as there are new breed of bend overs. lool.

Mujahid-SNM, wait for it son, Mogadishu and the rest fell, now its time for the pacification of the country and then the reconciliation between the Federal republic and its North Western regions, insha Allah things will get better. A new dawn is here.

Jabhad   

The Mbagathi project of Ethiopia is doom to fail IA just like its predecesor, The Alliance for the Restoration of Peace and Counter-Terrorism (ARPCT) failed and the tola'ayeey of few shamefull dabadhilifs won't change that.

RedSea   

I hope also that things will get better, as in when the Xabashis and their puppets are cleansed from the land of Somalis. Insha Allah, wait for that then.

Things will get better the AU forces are coming and will stay for six months forget the Ethiopians they are already heaidng home. Who will remain a fully functioning Somali governemnt with teeth, a Federal Somalia of equals. And Somaliland will have to realise this, the sooner the better.. Blame Ethiopia all you like a stable Somalia poses a big dilema for the secesionists more than anyone else.

RedSea   

^^Ethiopians aren't leaving saaxib, dont' mislead yourself.

It seems you have more faith in the AU forces than Allah.

When the AU forces show up, Insha Allah then all will be well eh?

I hope you arent' disapointed, when some of those ugaali eating creatures rape somali women.

SLand, if SLand doesn't realize sooner or later, then what? will you offer to bite it with those teeth?

War ileen gorow ku naax is yidhi awood ayaad leeeday. Timir lafbaa ku ku jirta.

^^^Saxib you are the one comparing the lord to some organisations, thats you saxib. The Ethiopians are not controled by you, they will leave and have no reaosn to stay, nor will the Ugandans, Nigerians and others stay.

The AU force will help, train our new army, and so far so good, the war has been quite easy and the insurgency well, non existant.

As for Somaliland, it will have to face that there has been a paradign shift in Somalia.