Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Duke's answer to when will Mogadishu security imrpove???????

The kind of guerrilla warfare they are using won't work,the pple themselves are taking actions against those remnants of the ICU that use their neighbourhoods for the mortar attacks.One other thing,once their supply is rooted out,they are like a crippled duck,they would be very ineffective and would be reduced to a mere nothing.We await to see many changes and many changes will take place!

Me

All you are doing is talking and talking and talking. Who is going to defeat the legitimate government of Somalia? The clan courts? yeah right. There is a reason why Sheik shariif is in Yemen and indhacadde is M.I.A.

upwards of 10 thousand soldiers are bieng trained. Somali soldiers I may add. Nothing of this magnitude has happened in almost 2 decades. Face the facts chap. You're the one dreaming.

The kind of guerrilla warfare they are using won't work,the pple themselves are taking actions against those remnants of the ICU that use their neighbourhoods for the mortar attacks.One other thing,once their supply is rooted out,they are like a crippled duck,they would be very ineffective and would be reduced to a mere nothing.We await to see many changes and many changes will take place!

me   

Originally posted by General Duke:

ME, who is inconsitant me or you? Saxuib you flip flop and pretend more than many here, you hild no position what so ever.

Saxib, my former prediction are the past, I got some wrong and some right, one thing for sure though the tide has turned long ago, in favour of the TFG.

Like I said when the governemnt was "holed up" in Baidoa, wait for the crunch, its coming again.

No Duke you are the flip flopper, liar and the most inconsistent person here on SOL when it comes to principals and raganimo.

You are only consistent in your hate for fellow Somalis, your lack of damiir and your daba-dhilifnimo for the xabash and I don't think you deserve an award except for being xaarka kabta amxaar.

I have never flip flopped on my principles, I have always stood firm and will always stand for walaaltinimada Soomaaliyeed, wadanoolaanshaha Soomaaliyeed iyo Wadajirka Somaaliyeed. Inta aan meeshan joogay halmid un ayaan la jiray taasna waa Soomaalinimo iyo Soomaaliweyn.

Adiguna qabyaalad iyo qudun ayaad ka shaqaynaysaa.

I have supported the courts and I still support the courts for the reasons that the courts stand for a united Somaliweyn under Islamic law.

While the TFG that YOU support stands for qabyaalad in the form of 4.5, while the TFG that you support stands for Daba-dhilifnimo xabashi.

I do not flip flop I stand firm, because my ideals are not the kind that allow one to flip flop.

Either you support it or you don't but you do not flip flop on Somalinimo.

The ICU offered the Somali a vision of a peace full and prosperous future without clan discrimination, while the TFG is offering us a future of clan discrimination and Ethiopian oppression. Do you blame me for having the sense to choose the ICU?

^^^What I support is well known, dont confuse yourself in anger. Somalinimo is a good term many parade here, so is Islamnimo and other noble ideals. Though their condoning of thugs who throw mortars out of fear is puzzling.

Saxib, you can chosen Buggs Bunny for all I care, just make sense.

The TFG is going no where and many of these small noise makers will be dealt with. As for you keep fliping the script and chasing your tail.

me   

^^ Thugs? so thats what you call resistance fighters.

General Duke, your not Somali your reer hebel, thats the difference between us all you see is clans,whats that term they use here often 'myopic?'

Soomaalinimo and Islaamnimo are nice terms indeed but meaningless to someone like you who lacks courage or damiir. These terms offer us visions, what does your TFG offer us, Xabash occupation?

We know that meles zenawi is in control of the TFG why do you present that AY has anything to say? and when AY dies next week, who will you support?

Are your loyalties only to a clan or to a nation? and as you have said before your loyalties lie with a clan, why do you expect people from lets say other clans to support you?

me   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Me

So 1.0 is better then 4.5? LOOOOL.

Yes if the 1.0 stands for a United Somalia for the Somalis. Somalis are a Nation, not clans

me   

Why give it a break? You are defending Xabashi daba-dhilifs and you are calling the Somali resistance thugs. I think we have a major disagreement here,so lets discuss it. Unless you have realized how wrong you are and you are willing apologize to the people on SOL, whose intelligence you have insulted.

Yes the TFG is to stay in the collective memory of the Somali nation as the darkest day in its history so far.

^^^Saxib, I am defending the Somali national government and its method of restoring the state. You are making up imaginary friends in your quest to keep talking utter nonsence. There is a governemnt in Somalia its got the mustcle, some outsourced for now. It has the diplomatic recognition and the support of the people who want a new life.

The TFG is going fast and far as it is made up of all the Somali clans, it has captured the country and a few mortars here and there will not change anything. Thsoe thugs will be chased out soon enough insha Allah.

The tide has turned and Somalia is no longer without a governemnt.

me   
Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Saxib, I am defending the Somali national government and its method of restoring the state. You are making up imaginary friends in your quest to keep talking utter nonsence. There is a governemnt in Somalia its got the mustcle, some outsourced for now. It has the diplomatic recognition and the support of the people who want a new life.

The TFG is going fast and far as it is made up of all the Somali clans, it has captured the country and a few mortars here and there will not change anything. Thsoe thugs will be chased out soon enough insha Allah.

The tide has turned and Somalia is no longer without a governemnt. [/quote

A government that needs protection from its own people is not a government but an occupation. There is no such thing as an outsourced force. Somalia is occupied so stop lying o yourself, wake up and smell the coffee.

I am not making any imaginary friends, I know who is for keeps and who is not, I can guarantee you that the TFG is dead, it was still born. You are a man of no principles as I have told you before so when in lets say 6 months the TFG is dead, it won hurt you, because the only reason you supported the TFG was for clan reasons.

The TFG is not the government of Somalia, because its people do not want it.

General,

The TFG should move to Puntland since it's the only region it's enthusiastically welcomed... I'm thinking of Garowe. Ethiopians troops should withdraw from Mogadishu as well. To save lifes, to avert a major humanitarian crisis, this is the best thing to do at the moment.