Sign in to follow this  
kAMAL 21

Vince Vs Kobe Whos better?

AliMahdi   

I hate Kobe like no other, but the days of comparing him to Carter are over man. Lets see Carter play a whole season first, lets see hime do something clutch. I just saw Kobe score 21 pts in the 4th quarter to help the Lakers wipeout a 22 pt 4th quarter deficit against DALLAS. Carter wouldn't be able to do that. Now Kobe vs. TMac....that's a whole different story...

shyhem   

Let c what we have heyah,,,,,,,

Vince carter...........all i can say is u belong to AND1 streets hoops COMPETITION,we don't need slam dunk competion,by the way Kobe was has that when he was a rookie.

Tmac

When did u last visit u'r eye surgeon,if u played good is only because u'r opponent couldn't figure out which direction u're looking at.weird eyes i mustt say,anyway u haven't won any significante playoff game and that makes U a rookie compared Kobe.

Kobe

Greater than Jordan if we look at their records.Kobe has won his first ring at a younger age than Jordan and he neva had the opportunity to develope his game at the college level.

Some say he is arrogante,whats the big deal about his arrogancy,afterall he is ayoung man that knows what he is doing.He talks the talk, and at the same time walks the walk.

Kobe is the best as far as i'm concerned.

AliMahdi   

Shyhem....u were on point UNTIL the Jordan comment. Man, tu es loco?? MJ was the shiit, he had no equals, nor will he have any equals anytime soon. Go to ESPN classic or something and watch an old Bulls game, you'll be blown away. Sure, Kobe has more rings at their respective ages but, i don't know, a big fella named Shaq might have something to do with that. Secondly, look at both their stats at age 24...MJ KILLS him...obliterates him. Comparing Kobe to TMac and Carter is one thing, comparing him to MJ is almost blasphemous.

I think vince gets you highlights and a nice dunks. He can not be stopped if he plays hard, But he don't play D.

Kobe have all around game and he have a will to win every game..So i will say kobe is better all around player..

sasa82   

My my my... Two great players and only one choice... All i know is that Kobe gets those points on the board when it is needed the most. He is every coachs dream... But there is something about Vince that i just can't let go... maybe its his eyes... or his smile... or his body......... or could it be that allstar game where it was the rookie slam dunk contest and he killed steve frances with that whole arm in the hoop dunk :eek: :eek: :eek: ...........Come on... Vince... you the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

kAMAL 21   

sup

all i got to say is that VINCE IS THE NEXT DOMINIQUE WILKINS(only known for dunks and career will last 12yrs with no rings)

on the other HAND TRACY AND KOBE ARE ALL AROUND BALLER WITH IN BETWEEN GAME WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MIKE

MY VOTE KOBE AND TMACK ARE IN A DIFFERENT LEVEL THEN AIR CARTER

Qac Qaac   

wazz up u all

hey i see u all bias for the nigga koby, yeah he is good player but comparing him to vince is not even close, hey come on now don't hate the man when he is down with injeries, huh, u think could handle all those injeries that carter faced this year. also may i remind u guys, koby plays with shaq who demands 2 player all the time (doube teamed) which leaves his rest team mates, horry, fisher, fox, and koby to go against only 3 defenders, huh DOES TAHT RING A BELL. also tell me kobe's record with lakers with out shaq in the line up huh, what are 11-19 this year, why cause kobe is forgeting his role, he thinks he is the man when he is the 2nd man, everytime he scores 35 and over pts watch lakers lose, because shaq didn't touch the ball. so inconclusion kobe and vince are not the same, vince is better, u could tell me, he doesn't play ddd, he is wack all u want, but the trueth is kobe faces only one defender everynight when he has shaq in the line, and that is why he shines, when with out shaq he is worse then anyother superstar in the league. and for vince what can u say, he didn't play more than 10 games this year, and he is in the line up for the east in the all star game