Sign in to follow this  
kAMAL 21

Vince Vs Kobe Whos better?

Lefty   

vince is only good at highlights..that's all.

Althought I ain't Kobe fan but I strongly think he's way better ball player than Vince..

tough decisoin- but am have to go for my main man ' KOOOOBBBBBBBBBEEEEE'- alot of people hate on him cuz he resembles something of jordan but really you cant hate' the brotha has it worked out- trust the lakers are going to take it for the 4th consective year...wanna bet?

one xxxxxxxxxxxx

tough decisoin- but am have to go for my main man ' KOOOOBBBBBBBBBEEEEE'- alot of people hate on him cuz he resembles something of jordan but really you cant hate' the brotha has it worked out- trust the lakers are going to take it for the 4th consective year...wanna bet?

one xxxxxxxxxxxx

RayZak   

yo prolly comparing two neggaz that don't go together. vince got tha hopz but he ain't fanatic balla na miin..he is better not been jordan or som like bryant does..takin his tong out..is disg...na min..further more info about vince is, for more convincing if vince is better, u should seen how the negge tha playz for detroits wallace got dunked on, u know..by vince, and wallace black shag..so u think he would take a minute for brain,,,

it's different story.u c, bryant has it's own game and so is vince.

so do's and don't ain't matter, makin the game goin is tha point he..

buyaah..am confused ma self..help ..bounce tha boez

i think it's not fair to compare those two it's like saying who's better between MJ and SCOTTIE wich i find totally unfair especially to PIPPEN.

KOBE plays for the defending world champions and VINCE plays for a team wich making to the play offs means a great season for them but imagine had VINCE been a laker what kind of higlights would we seen from the him.

somali say WAX NOOL BAA KU NOOLEEYA so with all due respect Raptors is Raptors AND lAKERS are the CHAMPIONS. when they playing against each other KOBE tends to avoid VINCE i'm not sure if u noticed it while VINCE just plays like the VINCE we all know dunking on u r ugly and sweaty face. so i guess my vote goes to LADIES AND GENTLEMEN......? i'm not stupid u make u r own decision i'm out peace.