Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

One more chance for the boy-Nationalist

c'mon guys, stop with the bickering. we are all adults. this business of "oh you banned one of my friends, and blah blah" is childish. get on with life and stop whinning about something ****** . if he got banned so what? I know of 200 other somali websites, that he can goto.

Hiding behind the banner of All Nomads now are we come out straight and tell it as it is you are obsessed with Nationalist being banned Period dont go beating about the bush trying to hold on to a branch here falling off holding to the lower branch, you will hit rock bottom which is where your obsession lives.That is home for you that is where all you views stem from and that is what drives you.You know it, i know it, everyone knows it. the more you argue the bigger the hole you are digging for yourself. so please keep whatever dignity you have left before everyone sees you for what you truly are.

Nin yaaban it is a matter of priciple.banning someone ios one thing being hypocritical about the reasons is another.It is the later part that i duly disagree with and cannot stand.

ORGILAQE,

Well, if I am anything, I am a fair game player. :D

I am prepared for whatever decision as long as it is fair and applies to all. Can that be said about you? I guess your above replies are enough for the answer.

Qudhac   

ORGY

if you cant stand it and it goes against your principles then hit the road son and stop bleating on about it.

that goes for all the other weapers too.. give it a break smile.gif

Qudhac where did you crawl from :confused: and get the name right boy it is not orgy it is orgilaqe.You guys cant spell a somali name when you see it :confused:

oooh i just remembered you are watching his back well at least you are coming straight on instead of the side roads like you pal here..Bring it on !!!!!

Emperor   

I thought this was about the Admin and damn dead clear hypocracy. But read this..

Nin-yaaban:

nationalist was a trouble maker, i am very happy he is now banned. please dont bring him back

:D:D:D Happy are you? I can feel for you, the young boy scared the hell out of you! :D:D I neva expected they were terorrised to this point by Nationalist :D:D

A victim aren't you, Not only you many others he kept silent will dare to speak now that he is gone! I can see a lot of you can breath and laugh at last but thanks to Admin I must say!

It's about time, have your ride..

king_450   

Well let me flip the coin on the other side. None of you make any contribution to the well being of this site it belong to those who made the final decision,perhaps when you invest then raise your voice,untill then plz follow the damn rule and stop jiving like kidoes. On the other hand i think this individual proves once again he was a popular person,so just for that it will be good for the admin to please the cry babies.

Sky   

looool orgilaqe man that was harsh.but damn natiolist sure kept a lot of people here in check.now they are free again and can say what they want,cuz the 'beast from the east' (puntlanderr) is banned.

well one thing is for sure when the cat is away the mice come out to play.What they dont realise is that there are other cats that are equally equiped with sharpened claws and strong teeth!!!!!