Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

One more chance for the boy-Nationalist

SJ   

quote:

You are the one complaining when they did their job...not me.

If Nationalist is to be brought back, then Otali, Nasir and many of those who broke the rules would have to be brought back also.

Why tie Nationalist’s case to others? I recall 1 nomad who was ‘forgiven’ while it wasn’t extended to any 1 else.

As for the departed brother think of all the time he’ll save a result of this! smile.gif

MARKA NAGADAAYA CALAALKA,THIS AINT THE END OF THE WORLD!

AAD IYO AAD BAAD U MARAQSANTIHIIN!

Gediid   

Waar sidey ku socoto malaha seeftu dad badan bey la kici doontaa(take it from me the Admin have pmed me on who should be next).I for one dont mind seeing a few disappear but am still considering whose nacnac I can no longer stand...call me sick but I grew up in a communist nation and I know to survive I need to keep a few of my thoughts sacred and close to my heart.It never pays to always be the 1st one to speak his mind.

Intaas waa kaftan by the way,I understand some in the politics section have lost their sense of humor and might start following me around thinking they have sumthing on me....Sheekadan waa dhamaatey.Wax la sii wado wado maba aha.Follow the advise of our wiser members and chill...... smile.gif

Sky   

what i dont understand it.that the dembi of juamtatu and ballerz are ignored and the dude nationalist banned within a heartbeat.i think sol is trying to prove something here.waxaan caadi ma ahan.the case is larger than nationalist, there are other factors involved and the dude natiolist is victim because of it.besides still many dembis of other members are still not adressed.i think all the people here arent trying to say, keep naiolist and forget about the whole ordeal.just justice.if you ban him than ban the other dembiile to.allow the dembiile to stay than unban him.truly there is no other option of justice.

Gabbal   

(take it from me the Admin have pmed me on who should be next

Oh our dear old pal Gediid is the next to get the boot :D ...we all know the people who get warnings are next ;):D

balaarz why are you laughing?.you think getting nationalist booted is a good thing?.shame on you!!

By the way admin you were too quick off the mark in banning nationalist leaving others like ballerz and others who were taunting him behind.either boot them all off all let them all stay.why are you trying to show strength when all that was needed was a dialogue and trying to make others see sense.Are you saying that anyone who questions you or reacts to soemthing that was a taunt you'll kick them off.Does that mean you'll kick me off for the above comment too.Well if that is the case then go on kick me off too because i wouldnt want to be part of a community that is led by a dicatatorship!

NGONGE   

Heh. Rage on, people!

At the start of this, I held back from participating on this thread because I was under the impression that protest threads were not allowed on this site! The appearance of a couple of moderators on it changed my mind. Like all the free speaking Nomads, I too HAVE to say my piece (buckle up, for it’s going to be a long piece).

First of all, let us get nationalist’s situation out of the way. In this individual case (speaking as someone who was right in the thick of it) I personally have no problem with that particular Nomad being allowed back into the site. It was obvious that his outburst was out of character. Furthermore, he’s just a young boy (I believe there are witnesses to this fact). We might as well make allowances for young age and give our young brother a helping hand (I’ll personally volunteer my time and energy in giving him regular advice and a few words of wisdom every now and then. No, you don’t need to thank me).

Now, we turn our attention to the bigger issue. The one regarding the reprieve for all the other agitators! What rational explanation is there to justify their return? Were their offences similar to nationalist’s little misdemeanour? If the logic being used here is one that says, “If one comes back they all come back†then I’d rather NONE came back at all!

By now, I’ve probably managed to antagonise a large section of those reading this and any subsequent words I write will, almost certainly, fall on deaf ears, write them though I shall.

To my few remaining readers (and those peeking behind indignantly covered faces), we’re presented with a choice between quality and generosity! Do we ask for the rabble-rousers to return and adversely affect the quality of the material being posted on the site, or do we leave them out in the cold, therefore if not improving the quality at least, we guarantee one source of nonsense has been blocked?

Do we really need more plain people on the political section? Have a quick look at “The Birth Of A Homeless President†thread and read some of the very obvious virtual sabre-rattling and uncouth drivel masquerading as political discussion (wont dare call it analysis yet). It seems to me that instead of asking for people to be brought back we should really be asking for people to be sent out (expelled and expellees as it were). Ah! Was that the sound of a collective groan of protest reverberating through the net I hear?

I expect that even the few that were reading this have long gone by now and I’m left with the odd masochist nodding in excitement and grinning widely! Nonetheless, I’ll still plough on and say my piece (which I’m free, at liberty and have a RIGHT to say).

The quest here has to be one of quality. Quality posts (though these aren’t of the utmost importance) and quality replies (these are). Some wise souls on here have already shared a great secret with us (and I personally thank them for it). Apparently (and this really puts a new twist to the way I view the site now) most people have an AGENDA! (The informers didn’t say if this agenda was a hidden one or an obvious one, though I’d have to assume it must be hidden). You’re probably wondering why am I telling you about these hidden agendas and are getting restless now, bear with me, friend, bear with me (you’re all I have now that the others have gone). Politics is a game of wit, cunning, treachery and subtlety. These are the basic tools you need when entering the fray. It’s also a game that requires some prudence, patience and perseverance. These, while not traits that all would have, are ones that all should strive to attain in order to perfect one’s game (I’m calling it a game, friend since I have a slight inkling that you’re fond of games). The losers in this game are those that lack the basic characteristics! You need to mock rather than accuse, use wit rather than openly insult and be elegant instead of uncouth. You need to hint in place of pointing out, wink instead of wagging fingers and lose small battles for the sake of the big war!

Are you still with me? Well done! Don’t nod off now I’m almost finished. In fact, all that remains to be said, and it’s nothing I have not already said, is that those that are banned if truth were told aren’t less sophisticated than those that remain here. Should they be brought back they will be in very good company! Unless, there is a miraculous change and all (banned Nomads and “safe†Nomads) start paying a little more attention to the contributions they make.

Come on “boys†and “girlsâ€, sharpen up your cyber pencils, put on your thinking caps and try to join uncle NGONGE up in his lighthouse. You really need to see with your own eyes how grating, cringe worthy and nauseating it is to glance down at your squabbles from up here.

If pardon is to be given, then it should apply to all. And that means, anyone that gets banned for the first time, should get a pardon - once. Otherwise, it is still not fair. :D

Well Suldaanka all you are trying to do is shutting the door as hard as you can so that he is never given a pardon.It is clear for all to see the reason is simple because he doesnt share your belief in somaliland and you were on opposite sides of that argument.So kindly stop being two faced.By making the condition that all should be given a pardon which even you know that it is not possible you are leaving yourself a door to say that nationalist should not be given a pardon either.

^^ You could have said that if I were selective in my assertion. But, I believe I weren't.

Besides, lets treat this as a "case" and not as an indivitual. What ever the Admins decide on this should reflect on how they deal with others too. That is as fair as it gets.

This should be dealt with as a case by case situation and if that is the case then there are circumstances that lead to the Nationalist outburst which includes actions taken by others such as Ballarze and ngonge so if your are going to go for the blanket decision then i suggest you ask admin to ban all that were involved in that sorry saga instead of asking for all that were banned for different reasons to his to be pardoned as well.That is the fairer way pal,or maybe they are on your side and that is why you are not prepared to look at that option

The decision has already been taken and that nomad has been "BANNED". Now that he is in the "BANNED" list, then he has about the same rights as all those BANNED nomads. And that is where I am coming from. If this particular case gets a pardon, then all those BANNED nomads should also recieve a pardon, and that goes for all the future nomads that will get BANNED for the first time. Fair enough.

Out of the two of us, I am for all nomads including this particular case. There were many nomads that unlike this case who asked for the admin's reprisal, got the knife very unfairly. If you were speaking for anyone, those nomads need your support too. That is if you were not making a fool out of yourself and proving a point of which you are a prime example of.