Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

One more chance for the boy-Nationalist

Have any of you paused for a second to think of the possibility that the admin did warn him----in private? What makes you think that they didnt? Just because you didnt see it with your very own eyes? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let us hope the Admin will be a man enough to see his mistake and correct it.

If you check the admin's profile---the admin is not one person...or just a man for that matter. I think its the final decision of all or most of the moderators. The admin I guess is like the spokesperson for the moderators.

P.S. I doubt that most of you read this...but here it is.

14 - Complaints:
complaints are only handled by private messages to Admin. You are absolutely not allowed to create complaint topics on the open forums. Moderators will delete it as soon as they see it. Contact Admin if you have questions or concerns.

P.P.S. They dont actually have to give any warnings at all!Again...did anyone read this before they started to complain?

15 - Banning:
if you are found breaking any of the above rules you may have your account deleted and your posting rights revoked. There may or may not be any warnings given, depending on the nature of the offense.

Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

quote:

Let us hope the Admin will be a man enough to see his mistake and correct it.

If you check the admin's profile---the admin is not one person...or just a man for that matter. I think its the final decision of all or most of the moderators. The admin I guess is like the spokesperson for the moderators.

The Admin is one person and is a man. Plus you should know thinking/guessing and knowing something for a fact are two different matters. Therefore, before you lecture, you should check your facts first.

What is more, we can all read the rules and is up to the site moderators and Admin enforce them and reminds us of them. So let them do their job without butting your nose where is not concerned. I hope that was clear.

bilan   

i do not know what was the difference between him and others who are still here, he was not different than any other somali, i think if adm wants to ban all the qabiil loyalist then they should ban all of them not pick and choose.

Just Cause: You are the one complaining when they did their job...not me. I just thought the little protest would be more effective if you pm the admin directly.

And I'll thank you to remember that I'll butt my nose or any other part of my body wherever I damn well please.

You are the one complaining when they did their job...not me.

:D

If Nationalist is to be brought back, then Otali, Nasir and many of those who broke the rules would have to be brought back also.

Som@li   

Nationalist has been great contributor hre and will be missed,banning him was very hash decision,warnig would do!.

“If Nationalist is to be brought back, then Otali, Nasir and many of those who broke the rules would have to be brought back also.â€

I think a pardon and a warning to all would be a good reflection on the admin, a very good suggestion.

Just Cause I got it now....I was wondering why you sunk your teeth into the quoute about the admin...then I went back and realized I got it from you. icon_razz.gif Why didnt you read the rest of the stuff I said. So I was wrong about the admin...so what? That was a little sidenote (and the dumb profile was misleading) Anyway, we werent talking about that now were we?

Therefore, whether I complain or not, for whatever reason isn’t your business.

Your getting paranoid waryaa....I wasnt addressing you but everyone.I dont think I said your name...where the hell do all the "I"'s come from? And dont assume right off the bat that I agree with the ban....I dont even know the guy or what he "supposedly did". All Im saying is that if the admin follows the golden rules enough to ban the guy for not adhering to it...then it goes that he/they/it/she (whatever) would not appreciate a compliant thread when the rules says... pm if you have compliants and concerns.

P.S. Dont ever tell me what my business is or isnt....it isnt your place to decide.

LST: Waan gartey. ;) People make mistakes *axem axem* :D

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

I think a pardon and a warning to all would be a good reflection on the admin, a very good suggestion.

A good suggestion perhaps, but all other moderators must also approve this "pardon". It is best you do your campaign and talk to them also. Private message works best.

NinBrown   

What a great shame....the banning of nationalist.

He was an active member..with a bit of temper...how ever he was provoked in this instance and always the instigators should be punished...we all know he was not.

I read many post evryday and there r so many rules violated...but what does the admin do NOTHING. However the use nationalist as example to the rest.

So bring back nationalist...or ban the others involved with him.

Sorry about the rant guys...dont do often.

nationalist was a trouble maker, i am very happy he is now banned. please dont bring him back, because it will send the wrong signal to others, that anyone who breaks SOL rules could get away.

mr nationalist is now ex nationalist.

Paragon   

^^^ Nice to see you again sxb.

IN regards to the banning of Nationalist, I do believe the brother has gone abit out of control and for that reason he has paid the price for it. We all make mistakes but forgiveness is always a virtue. I do believe Nationalist should be pardoned smile.gif . Mistakes done out of anger arent as worse as those done deliberately. I for one hope we see Nationalist amongst us again.

Thanks again Admin, for your vigil watch.

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

^^^ Nice to see you again sxb.

IN regards to the banning of Nationalist, I do believe the brother has gone abit out of control and for that reason he has paid the price for it. We are make mistakes but forgiveness is a virtue. I do believe Nationalist deserves a
pardon. Mistakes done out of anger arent are worse as those done deliberately. I for one hope that we seem Nationalist amongst us again.

nice to see you too. hows life treating you ina'adeer? smile.gif "maxaa iigaga danbeeyey" women's forumka? smile.gif , waxaan maqlay meeshaas waa eey isku dhexyaacday, oo waa lays wada heestaa. in aan soo eego weeye. no pardon for mr ex-nationlist(nice name yaah?) please. i hope it doesnt end with him, and they clean this place up.

Qudhac   

if Nationalist who broke the rules was to be brought back then both NASSIR AND OTALI MUST BE BROUGHT BACK who broke the rules just like he DID, otherwise the policy becomes selective and not fair at all.

it must apply to all or none...