Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

One more chance for the boy-Nationalist

The banning of my boy nationalist...

While I respect the admin I must disagree with this move.

It seems that many others here have violated the rules without even being warned.

Nationalist was hot headed but he contributed to this website. He was a champion and in my humble opinion should be given another chance. I will vouch for him.

These old folks here shold not be allowed to get away with insulting him...

Peace, Love and Unity you thought it was that easy huh lol :D

PS: My boy will return sooner or later.... ;)

OG_Girl   

Duke, I disagree with this move too and this is a gross injustices. I hope, Admin will think again and correct this injustice.

To the above kids :-

The sign of kids is: when adults are serious and discussing matter of justice, they just behave like kids. But then again, what can we expect from them but that type of behaviour. :rolleyes:

Salam

I agree with both of you, OG-Girl and Duke.

Let us hope the Admin will be a man enough to see his mistake and correct it.

The two grown ups, keep laughing while it lasts!

Emperor   

Is this a United demonstration against the double standards thats taking place here. A voice to be heard by the Admin of this forum, from the users of the forum.

I believe 70% if not 80% of the users are against this, I for second the persons above and show my deep opposition on the il-considered ban. Infact I won't be suprised if many others join this march.

It seems the kid was liked here, I thought it was only me who enjoyed his post. Seriously how can you ban someone who gives his time searching and doing research on google and other websites to bring us up to date on any somali related issue. Posting the bad the good and the ugly from tsunami hit hafun pictures to the bueatiful houses of Hiran. A man who shared his travel hollidays with live pics from Hargeisa Airpot to his Tuulo of Bacadwayn - a simple dude as honest as he shared his household, Tuulo and regional stories. Now seriously not many do that in here, do they?

I, like others suggest and support for the return of the brother. Will the Admin once and all listen to the many voices that are roaring. I here await for an answer

I strongly disagree with the admin about bannig nationalist...

he should got another chance.

Qudhac

goodbye.. will be missing you... ??

are we supposed to lought? ;) qurac

OG-Girl and Duke, JustCause we need peacfull protest

:cool: :D

Gediid   

A complain thread.I doubt if this will sit well with the Admin.I think they were clear about this.If you have any question you could simply have emailed them in private,no need to start a whole thread to show your objection in public.

Gabbal   

I think Nationalist called for his banning, but if the Admin decided to bann him then they should have included Jumatatu and Waayeel.

I think at this point in juncture it's only fair to unbann Nationalist.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I think Nationalist called for his banning, but if the Admin decided to bann him then they should have included Jumatatu and Waayeel.

I second that.

BALLERZ & Qudhac -

Did Nationalist's comments really irk y'all that much? I think NGONGE said it best: Just words on a screen. No need to hate on Nationalist. Its okay to disagree - but to laugh at him when he gets banned. That's plain hatred yo. Good luck with that..

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I bet this was not your own innovation...how long will u be a mouth-piece Horn? I wonder...!

Intel   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

BALLERZ & Qudhac

Did Nationalist's comments really irk y'all that much? I think NGONGE said it best: Just words on a screen. No need to hate on Nationalist. Its okay to disagree - but to laugh at him when he gets banned. That's plain hatred yo. Good luck with that..

ehhehehe looks like the toddlers are having a field Day :D

Admin please the Golden Rules here, its getting out of control

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I bet this was not your own innovation...how long will u be a mouth-piece Horn? I wonder...!
War yaa mucjiso arkay :D

Bal suga bal..hadeer ayaa gartay waxaad igu soo dabalugleenaysid.

Sxb it's obvious waxaa dareensantahay wax aanan anigu dareensanayn ee aan wax kuu kala cadeeyo...the JVA does not extend its borders beyond the Jubba Valley.

Now that we have cleared somethings up, can you please tell imform me about the invisible person who is contolling the remote that controls my thinking since my very own quotes aren't my very own innovations?

its not cool to say out right that you gonna go anyone who says anything against cy! now, the admins r also human and suffers same ills as u and me!! lately, my editing drama has been going up!! lol.. i am suing on admin!!lol

and its not only nationalist who suffers from amblyical-cord-dysfuntionality or acd when it comes to a blood-relations with somali leaders.

many r suffering from that disease currently, i.e acd!!

however, one needs to understand that with status comes with bad blood and ones need to take the good and leave the bad!!

that said, if nationalist disvows his maladrama of attaching anyone who speakes about his country cousin, then i say, gave him a chance! since no human is perfect!! my 2 cents!! discussions always open new doors!!