Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Ahlu Sunna yet again defeat Alshabab in Central Somalia: more than 76 deads!

Originally posted by Raamsade:

Sherban Shabeel, it seems you fell for the propaganda of the Salafis. There is not a scintilla of evidence showing Ethiopia assistance to Ahlu Sunna waljameeca. Not even anecdotal evidence. Nothing! It's all accusations and here says all in a bid to discredit a concerned Somalis who are merely defending their way of life (herding goats and camels). Their only crime is they're Sunni Muslims. It's not Ahlu Sunna that is invading peaceful farming towns and ransacking everything of value. That's Alshabaab.

Besides, Somalia is nearly 100% Muslim. Whats more there is no Sunni-Shia divide, they're all Sunnis. They all speak the same language. And yet it is the supposedly your coreligionist, compatriot Sunni Somali who is raping your women, terrorizing your civilians (like the beheading of local elder in Maxaas today) and not giving you the opportunity to pursue peaceful life. In such circumstance, one has to defend himself and his way of life. I will seek the assistance of even the most malevolent benafactor. Even if Ahlu Sunna waljameca were being financed by foreign entities including Ethiopia, so what? As long as they're defeating Alshabaab and their ilk, they're always in the right and will have my unreserved support.

Shabaab was a resistance group too before they became bandits. What tells you Ahlu Sunna won't turn out the same? No matter which of the two you support, there's gonna be more fighting.

I used to support Shabaab, now I support the President. As much as he's been badmouthed on these forums, he didn't try to invade or murder anyone.

Alah maxaa belo la isku daray.

Firstly those Ahlu Sunnahs were firstly consisted of the Xeraale clan and has now been added with suufi's from Caabudwaq clan. You can see at all the top men of Ahlu sunnah are from the Xeerale clan i.e. Al Ashcari, Sh. Bile bashiir,Sheekh Cabdulqadir Soomoow, Sheikh Abu yusuf and Sheekh Ali Maxamuud Shiikh Ibraahim Suuley(Alaha ha uu naxariisto aabihiis) and reer xerta Sheikh Yusuf are all from the same clan.

These guys were smart and quickly settled a long standing feud with the other Caabudwaq clan which they live together in Gedo too and both lost hundreds in the 2006 war.

Then:

The latter clan holds a meeting in Nairobi here

Then a peace accord signed here paves the way for both clans to fight under the banner of Ahlu Sunnah.

What prevented the Guriceel and Dhuusa Mareeb clan to join even tough some fighters are in the group was when the Ugaas of the clan asked them to leave and he was given ultimatum to either be in house arrest or leave and he choose the second and left for Nairobi. Then I know Aweys requested to come back to Guriceel and was fobidden and went to Muqdishua and here we are now.

Guusha waa Ahlu sunnah Inshalaah

ADNAAN   

^^ lool, ragani dagaalk ma in la xadreynayo ayey u heystaan. shabaabku koob biyo ah u kaban maayaan kuwan.

nuune   

Originally posted by ADNAAN:

^^ lool, ragani dagaalk ma in la xadreynayo ayey u heystaan. shabaabku koob biyo ah u kaban maayaan kuwan.

lool, halmar bey u gashey ayagoo macawiis xiran, hadana talaw ma sidii bey moodayaan.

War suufida hala daayo, aawey tusbaxeygi smile.gif

Kamaavi   
me   

Originally posted by Raamsade:

But why pose a hypothetical? There are no Ethiopian troops in Somalia raping Somali women today

Lol, where does Somalia's borders start and end Raamsade?

What about the Somali women in Qabridahare, DhagaxBuur, Wardheer? Are they not Somali?

me   

It is no secret.

Ahlu Sunnah works for Ethiopia, Ethiopia arms them and they are the enemy of Somalia.

The timoweyns, xers and other house ****** snitch on the ONLF all the time.

Kashafa   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Raamsade:

But why pose a hypothetical? There are no Ethiopian troops in Somalia raping Somali women today

Lol, where does Somalia's borders start and end Raamsade?

What about the Somali women in Qabridahare, DhagaxBuur, Wardheer? Are they not Somali?
^^ Bull's eye. For Raamsade and the pro-Shariif peacniks, the Somali women in Qabri Dahaar and Qalaafe who are being starved, raped, and strung between trees like cattle are merely 'the internal affairs of our neighbor' or "domestic disputes that we shouldn't interfere in".

This is why there can and will never be any sort of 'reconcillation' between our camp, Gobinimo-doons, and their camp: Gaalo-raac. This war will only end in one way: the complete extermination of all those who believe in "Ethiopia is our neighbor, daris wanaag aa naga dhaxeeyo". I'd like to single out the Ethiopian protectorates of Puntland and Somaliland, who think they'll be able to escape the wrath of the Mujahideen because Adeer Zenwai will come to the rescue.

There is no escaping the Islamic tsunami that has captured Jowhar, Mahaaday, and 98% of Mogadisho in a matter of days. Your days of being Ethiopian b!tches are drawing down to a close. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

So if the Ethiopian soldiers crossed back into border and happen to rape, say your cousin or female relative, would it be sensible? Would it be the lesser of the two evil? Would you look check if sheih Machiavelli, and sheikh Edmund Burke, and sheikh Emmanuel Kant permit such things? How low are you willing to go( to achieve your aims) for what is considered to be the lesser of the two evil?

ps.

hahhhaah

I love this. After making all sorts of rants, he finally produces a doctored document as an evidence that the Ahlu Sunna is being supported by Ethiopia.

Hizb-ul-Islam is under the payroll of Eritrea and its entire existence is to keep Ethiopia busy on its Eastern borders instead of dealing with Eritrea. In this regard, Hizb-ul-Islam is actually worse than this government that depends on AMISOM troops, because it fulfills the interests and goals of foreign governments who want to use Somalia as a proxy playground.

Meiji   

Originally posted by me:

It is no secret.

Ahlu Sunnah works for Ethiopia, Ethiopia arms them and they are the enemy of Somalia.

The timoweyns, xers and other house ****** snitch on the ONLF all the time.

Ahlu Sunna are clean fighters.

But, what about those factions (Alshabab & Xisbi Islam) that have admitted themselves that they are backed by foreign powers?

Alshabab admitted themselves that foreign fighters assist them, and Xisbi Islam have admitted that Eritrea is backing them and arming their soldiers.

So, following the same logical reasoning would lead to the declaration of those two entities as the enemy of Somalia.