Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Waagacusub reporter visits Adhi Cadeeye.

S: Intee KM ayay idiin jidhaa Laascaanood?

J: 25 KM ayay noo jidhaa Laascaanood marka laga qiyaas qaato meesha aanu ku suganahay,Ciidanka halkaan ku sugan ee aad aragtaana maaha Ciidan Hargeysa,Burco iyo Boorame ka yimid ee waa Ciidankii Reer Laascaanood.

If, indeed, the militias we speaks of are from Laascaanood, how come their leader (him) is from the Burco-Hargeysa-Berbera triangle?! We're not children, sir, I hope you don't take us for fools.

We're still in Ramadan. At least respect the holy month - wait to tell your blatant lies to the world at least after Ramadan. Just a suggestion...

Jabhad   

Is this a joke or what! Waagacusub is touring the borders between the two adminstrations Puntland and Somaliland, while ignoring the plight of mogadishu people who are desperately in need of adminstration and rule of law.

:D

"Culusow" geesinamdii uu Laascaanood ku yimaado maba leh. Just look at his name. He ain't got the guts to come to the darawiish, wallahi the p;eople of lascano would cut him to peaces this little moryan. Wallahi He's a source of comedy.

The people of Lasconood ain't to be joked with, they're really serious.

Sky   

This [edited] is a joke. His tribalism goes so deep that he would support the seccesionist's occupation of parts of other people's land who were fighting for Pan-Somalism since the end of the 19th century.

[ October 08, 2005, 14:28: Message edited by: Admin ]

AYOUB   

^^^If it's a joke how come you aint laughin? icon6.gif

People people please! You're all protesting too much but I don't know what about. What makes Las Caanod 'too dangerous' for a seasoned reporter from Xamar? Afterall Somalis have been known to take on even most dangerous of seas, haven't they? ;)

SOO MAAD

I really liked this bit:

...saxaafada [edited] kaas oo aad ka dareemaysid sida ay muddooyinkan danbe isugu dayayaan in ay la tartamaan saxaafada xorta ah ee puntland.

Priceless! :D

AYOUB   

^^Mate i'm still opened-minded and ready to be persuaded, so keep trying. smile.gif

Dahir Alasow's ( waagacusub.com) picture of Las Caanod looks identical to other pictures of the town posted in other Somali sites. Please tell me you dont see the similarity between widhwidh.com's picture (below) of Las Caanod to Dahir's (bottom).

Saaka_oo_weli__fantastiyuhu_socdo.JPG

Gaari.JPG

waagacusub.com picture ^^

Gabbal   

^^Waagacusubna goormaad baratay? icon_razz.gif Expanding of horizonz eh; I applaud it.

Seriously though I read the article and I can only describe it as negative, subjective, partisan, and extremely biased. All things deemed unsavory in the journalistic world.

Out of all the non-"Somaliland" websites and even of the Mogadishu affiliated ones, waxaad waagacusub u dooratay yaa la yaabanahay. :cool:

BN   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Gaari.JPG

waagacusub.com picture ^^ [/QB]

Sorry mate, that could be any-town-Somalia. :D

Sky   

All I'm saying is, Calasow and the likes need to watch out. For your own good, do not underestimate the military strength of Puntland. If he would have entered Laas Caanood, he wouldn't have made it out alive. That's why he presents a picture of Burco to be LA. The trees on the image are Burco trees. The trees planted along the roads of LA are of a different kind.

Calasow, would have more success claiming it to be Gaalkacyo than LA seriously.