Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

New Puntland state flag: : Is it stolen?

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Busted
:D

Mr. Somalia. I'll give you another chance at redemption. And this time I hope you take the hint that pirated poems cannot be disguised, as likes of Mr. Sakhar will be coming forward to slap you in the wrist.

So you know, I didn't source mind because they were all mind except the first one which you already knew.But you are still persistent with the gabay piracy. take another crack at it, and this time come up w/something that you have put together yourself from your cerebral facility. I will not answer to any work that isn't yours. period.

^^

Red Sea, the most undignified looser to ever "grace" Somaliaonline. Your surrender is duly noted. And not for the first time, of course: It is a fact that you posted the first plagiarized poem on this thread, thus rendering your whole "moral" stance absolutely ridiculous.

Next time, don't ever try to steal the mighty d-block's poetry and pretend a puny little Shankorooni could have possibly penned it.

HAW HAW HAW. :D

p.s

you ought to thank me for watering down the extreme lethality of Abwaan Jucufo's poetic b1tchslap of reer Shankaroon. I mean seriously dude, the guy tore your ancestors a new a-hole with that one... :D:D

RedSea   

Face it Mr. Soamlia you are talentless when it comes to the art of poetry. Why such person with inadequate grasp of the art would challenge another person is beyond me really! So you understand I have never made any claim to that peom. SOL is already aware red sea can't produce decent gabay . :D However, I think as I have displayed it's enough to make you squeal and run to Google to find an answer to my suppose gabay. I'm mean really, how bad can you be when you even stole someone else's work so you could respond to redsea' sorry excuse of a gabay.

Now, lets end the nonsense and finish what we started without being sidetracked by your usual verbal diarrhea. Muster all your creativity and lets see what you can put together. This time, you're on your own. Lets go. :D

Hah iyo caku qoti gabayga yaa baray? :D

Maansada Gabaygu waa degaladaydiiye,

Hadii aan damco cidna kama amaahdee

Aniguun baa baryahan Bisanka uqabane.

Maanta se waa inaan galka seefta kasaraayoo,

Gowsaha jabiyaa Maangaab soo tafaxaytayeh.

Anigoo SOL jooga oo geelayga iska raacaye

Nin bari guntii joogaa soo ima gartaraysan. :D

Waakan oo Soo bandhigay eh ila eega hada.

Waxaa haboon inaad iga dhugataa waxii Alle nabarey

Buug iyo Qalin qaado micnaha gabay aan kuu dhigee.

Qoloba aduunka waxbaa rabbi hibo ugadhigay.

Hadyad Rabigayg weeye maansada dareertaaye.

Gabay iyo murti Eebe nagu maasheeye.

Hoyga fanka iyo ceelashaa Hargeysa,

Burco iyo Berbera ilaa dawga sheikha,

Ninkii dagaa hanti Gabay ulehe.

Bari iyo Bosaaso nin joogaa waa ka ajanabiye.

Midhaha murtida iyo gabay abid ma gartaane.

Kaluumaysi dhaafi weyday xaajidiis eh.

Aflagaado iyo muran iyo maseer waa hibadiinee.

Miim iyo Nuun gabay iskuma keeni kartaana.

Tusaale waxaa ii ah taan maanta taagane. :D

Xaajo rag inaad lahayn waan lasocdaaye.

meeshi rag ku kaftamo ayaad godob ka gashaane.

Mar hadii lagaa badiyey gabay waa inaad gaabsataayee.

Sidii Gabadh bikro ah inaad xishootaa way ku haboontahay. icon_razz.gif

Falaadhi galgalasho kaagama hadho daa'in abidkaaye

Tuugnimo aad qoonsatay waa xaajooyinkiineye.

Nin aabihii wax xadi jiray aakhir isna tuug is qor.

Anigu se mayaabani waxaa qaldanaa asaaskiini hore.

-----------------

That is two straight that still havne't gotten the proper response. Talow what does Mr. Somalia has cooking for us this time. Could he be browsing google to finding another plagiarized gabay or will he take pride in his own creativity and come up with anything that could possibly look like gabay. We shall see. :D

^

War horta soo baro sida gabayga loo tiriyo, jaahil baad ka tahaye. Hadii maanso ey murti leedahay ama xigmad laga reebo dadkii ka reebi jiray baan nahay, ee dabacayuunow aan waxba garaneenin waxna isla heyn cantarabaqashkaaga meesha kala tag!

Wax xigmad ah ama suugaan ah kuma heysidee marfashkaaga iska dhex jiifso, saas baad ku fiicantahayee.

RedSea   

^ Nin xanaaqay laga baddi. :D Ceeb ha caytamin saxib. RedSea can't gabay for shit, only person worst than I'm is you. :D

^

Well, if you don't know d'idly squat about gabay; then why on earth ayaad noo xiijinaysaa? Lugooyo waaxid dheh! :D

Saaxiib, orod Xaaji Xunduf iigu yeer-- odaygaas ayaan is af garanenaaye! :D

As an aside Red Sea... when will you STOP this ceaseless distrustfulness of Puntlanders? When will these vile paranoi and suspicion end? Granted, Puntlanders are not perfect, but that doesn't mean you should continue to hold this senseless vendetta(from only God knows where) going forever.

Do you really have nothing better to do with your time than 'attack' Puntlanders on SOL? In the long run, We BOTH want the same thing, a better Somalia for our children to go back to and prosper in. We may disagree on the petty politics of today and how to get there but I'm sure if you'd took the time to think through this one, you'd realize that we all want what's best for all Somalis. So it's about time, we put to rest this silly US vs THEM mentality, because we ain't never gonna get anywhere.

It is time to bury the hatchet. Whadda ya say? :D

p.s

Since we all know how full of mistrust you are--allow me to go first...

Ha noolaato Marfishland!

Ha noolaato Soomalinimadooda!

Ha noolaato, Shankaroon!

Ha noolaato nabad-dooda!

Ha noolaado, xukunka Daahir Riyaale uu madaxa uga hayo sadexda habrood oo waalan!

Ha noolado maamulkooda!

Ha noolaato, la-la land!

Ha noolaato Somaliland(My People)!

:D:D

RedSea   

lets bury the hatchet you say. That brotherly offer seems too good to pass on so,

SHa noolaato Buntland

iyo budhcad badeedu.

Adeero farlaawe iyo diinal fuluustu.

Ha noolaato Buntland. :D

^^

Dee af Soomaliga aan kuu toosiyee. Meesha budhcad badeed mojoogaan ee waxa badaha jeexayaa waa ciidamadeeni bada . Marka dheh, ha noolaato ciidamada bada Buntilan! :D

See Red Sea, peace is possible between pirates and marfashlanders. General Duke had no business trying to score a 'girl' with something so straightforward. Caku indho adeeg...kulahaa, nabad hadaad rabtaan reer Shankaroonow, gabar waa inaad isiisaan. :D

RedSea   

^Anigu laftaydu Galkacayo ayaan iska xaadirinayaa. Unlike Duke, I wont ask anyone for her hand. I'll let the money do the talking. :D

Canjeelo   

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

i new a saw it somewhere, noo loool !

they say the same thing about somaliland flag, alot of flags around the world look similar, this is no big deal. loool !

Finally, sense out of your mouth. It isn't a big deal.