Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A stable Somalia is in your interet

The third republic is here. Duke is building a villa in Kismayu beach.

Any refugees in SOL are welcome to vist me and my expectent group in the new Somalia.

Norf I will take you Garowe, Galkacyu, Bossaso and Kismayu, all on me adeer.

^ Why you daydreaming old boy? Since when Al Shababs became a toxic TFG entity? Last time I checked they were two unmixables. ..and if they are in control in Kismayo why on earth their victory is your victory knowing that you are diehard TFG Amhaar ***-licker mise wa ...

unknown1   

every time ethios kill somalis, duke keep saying tragic. but when shabaab kill somalis he says fake clan jihadis, terrorist, and even fulay. who's fulay? AY kissing melez while gabre slaps him.

ilax   

If one tries to use a chemeleon strategy' I don't think those who over run the Hiiraale's clan malitia will buy that idea any more.

Sommalida waxay ku maahmaahda wax hooyada daawo uah ayaa ilmahana dawo u ah. Somali waxay ubaahan tahay dad daacad u ah waxa kaliya ee maanta lagu midaynkarana waa diinta. Marka Kismayo waxay soo celin doontaa insha allah rajadii laga qabay Dawladnimo Somaliyeed.