Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A stable Somalia is in your interet

^^^ sign0018.gif Mr. Maskiin, you of all people on this forum should not be reminded that you have to deal with the extant subject matter of this thread, instead of bringing up links to insignificant history that are of no importance to what thread aims to discuss. ;)

Please explain, you're killing me with anticipation. Tell me, how your post is revelent to what Duke is saying that "A stable Somalia is in your interest"....

Mr Maskiin, is Somalia's stability of no concern of yours? That is the question at hand, not your perceived shortcomings of Duke.

I expect a cogent argument from you Mr Maskiin. Else, double RED card baan wajiga kaaga dharbaaxayaa.

As his name signifies the moderator is indeed a Miskiin with regards to politics, adeer Abdiqasin’s Arta was a total failure that increased the clout of the anti government militias like Xasan dahir's and IndaCade’s.

An admin that stole the money of the land, and failed to even bring order to Abdiqasins street let alone Somalia. :mad:

The man was a total failure.

Mr Miskin your old hero Abdqaisin contested the election in 2004, lost handed over and swore on the Quran, then went back on his word, then said he would fight the “Tigray:” then came and welcomed President Yusuf in Villa Somalia. He is as nationalistic as you are saxib, just full of weak hot air. :D

No needs to get nationalisam lectures from the likes of you who hero worships Abdiqasin & Sharif Xasan easily the two dumbest politicians in our history

Also poor man, what about the nationalism of your other hapless hero the Qad merchant?

Go and pretend to people who do not know you saxib and moderate the site.

Address the post...

NASSIR   

"Thus all this clan jihadi rhetoric and silly secessionist isolation is self defeating and not in the interest of the clan or the individual."

Excellent point Duke. God Bless Somalia

Ibtisam   

This is the Most I've EVER EVER seen Duke write since 2003 :eek: I was starting to think he could not write anything, nor have an opinion! Wow I am impressed, no copy and past, iyo I'm just posting the news.

^^^lool. So you are an avid reader of the copy and post news? Dont worry they will continue dear, much is still to come insha Allah..

I also have other impressive qualities ;)