Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A stable Somalia is in your interet

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. So you are an avid reader of the copy and post news? Dont worry they will continue dear, much is still to come insha Allah..

I also have other impressive qualities
;)

Duke I try very very hard to see the good in everyone. But even I struggle with all the copy and past propaganda. Good to see you have semi-legs to stand on your own.

As for your other impressive qualities,... Well its taken 6yrs for this one to drip thorough. It would be another light years, before you can squeeze another drop of quality out. ;) I won't hold my breath.

NASSIR   

Many don't see the embedded interest of the peace-spoilers in an anarchic situation. They're narrow minded in their orientation as they see the president as an outsider instead of being a fellow Somali hoping to see a stable and functioning government.

^^^Saaxiib, those you speak of are blinded by tribal hate and greed. But NOMORE! Somalia refuses to be held hostage anymore by the selfish and parasitic plunderers of the Somali national capital.

Prehensility of our collective national infrastructure will no longer be tolerated. So I urge you all those who engage in the fraudulent and illegitimate clan based anti-Jihad, to rethink their priorities. Unity vs disunity; Peace vs endless conflict; Prosperity vs poverty; Happiness vs gloominess; IT IS YOUR CHOICE!

Originally posted by Norf 1:

^^DQ, why do you support Yeey?

ehmn..ehmn...

No hablo inglés señor Norf sign0186.gif

Por qué, "A stable Somalia is in your interest" no tener nada que ver con excelentísimo' El Señor Presidenté Cabdullahi Yuusuf.

¿entiendes lo que quiero decir?

dhulQarnayn cool0003.gif

Republic Of California