Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A stable Somalia is in your interet

money   

is it the beginning of the end or the end of the dying stages of the fictional sojourn? We would indeed miss the clan cheer leading, the copy and the paste!

Lool. Money the archetypical clan Cyber Jihadi, he no longer puts his faith on the “armed struggle” and on the “faith” but on the TFG PM and Gen Gabre the “occupier” who has lost adeer,…? Asmara hotel is not as comfortable as occupiying Marka is it now lad. :D

Che adeer, we will reach there as soon as the TFG institutions are completed.

Less complaining and more recruits, less clan Jihadisam and more individual responsability towards peace and restoring the nation.

money   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

Have they seen the light? Has Yeey become a liability? Or has the
coffee
run out?

Yea!!! Yea!!!

Amigo mi no hablo jihad!

money   

Originally posted by General Duke:

blah! blah! blah! ...TFG institutions are completed....yada!!! yada!!! yada!

the ultimate oxymoron of the century!---priceless!

^^^Adeer Money is bad news coming from the hole in Asmara for you to start talking to yourself in SOL? :D

TFG institutions will protect you as well Money how else will you ever return to Marka without the armed clan militia? The locals wont have it lad.

Originally posted by General Duke:

A Stable Somalia is in the interest of everyone.

We Somali's, have many cyber Jihadi’s and clan warriors who like the fictitious Rambo want to bomb everyone and anyone all from the comfort of their living rooms, cursing ,making threats and sending military instructions from their PC.

Even these very confused childish individuals need a stable Somalia; it is in their personal best interest to have a normal state in their motherland, for they will be at the forefront of the new society.

Instead of day dreaming on their PC’s stuck in their living rooms isolated and alone they would have vastly better job opportunities and even better prospects of finding a mate and a better social status, considering how many Somali’s would love to see their peculiar traits, the many and strange languages they speak and not to mention all the lovely ladies and good gentlemen who would want to get to know these western Somali's. They would be the new icons and and the building blocks of the new elite of the country, instead of being the ethnic minorities of ethnic minorities which they happen to be in the cold west.

Thus all this clan jihadi rhetoric and silly secessionist isolation is self defeating and not in the interest of the clan or the individual.

Wake up people and start working for the national state and interest and stop with the silly nonsense, its not just Duke who benefits but all of us.

Interesting, all this mentioned in the previous post is today available in Somaliland. Why not apply for citizenship there, even if you don't hail from there?

^^^lool. Adeer I already have a province comparable to Somaliland. and how can they [secessionists] give me citizenship when they are not even a member of the world community of nations? ;) Think oustide the box

Mr-Peace   

I must say this General duke is quite the politician, doing whatever it takes to twist reality to he's desires.

This TFG venture is over, and as long as there are ethiopians in somali soil there will never be a stable somalia.

Mr Peace now: Be honest with yourself, what is the problem in Somalia? Ethiopia, Eritrea, the Araba, the West, UN, those, them or us?

We need honest self reflection and the problem is us Somali’s.

We have a nation twice or there times the size of France and a fraction of its population, why can we not live there?

The TFG = the restoration of the republic, its more than any man or clan, but the John Rambo’s here are just playing the blame game and fulfilling their macho fantasies online.

The point is not what you or I have, but rather an observation of the fact that all the attributes/conditions you listed, which expatriate Somalis lack while outside, are existent today in Somaliland. Now given those attributes/conditions, we can't quite say they are present in Puntland (which we've both concurred, you and I, in a previous thread).

Don't be emotional - just address the points of other posters as they are forwarded.

Adeer that was a sly and skillfully executed response. Good on ya.

However as you are fully aware adeer I believe Puntland and Somaliland are on an equal par and that Puntland has a better future that’s in my opinion to be the Somali super state the secessionist have far more difficult issue to deal with in the coming future that’s my opinion. Thus your incorrect and baffling assertion about the Duke agreeing to your stance holds no water. Don’t make it a habit lad.

Also adeer read the statement again; it’s a rebuke to cyber Jihadi’s and secessionists.

The latest news out of Xamar indicates that life is returning to normal. Regardless of the road-side attacks on innocent women and children, the TFG security forces continue their military operations around the city, going house-to-house, confiscating weapons from the Yasser Arafat headgear wearing hoodlums that cowardly hide amongst the innocent civilians. All the same, it's still too early to congratulate the TFG for accomplishing its objectives in Mogadishu, but I will give our national forces credit for reducing the senseless brutality of the clan based jihad movement and restoring some modicum of order back to our national capital.

All Somalis living outside the motherland should deal with developments in Somalia with deep interest and concern. As you all know; our nation is passing through an extremely delicate stage which requires all of Somalis everywhere to focus their concerted efforts, in a framework of frankness and transparency, to restore law and order back to Somalia.

When I say "all", I mean all Somalis, not only General Duke's Expectant group, should work towards the achievement of a united and strong Somalia. Enjoying peace, stability and prosperity with itself and the world.

To cyber jahadists, I say, political avenues should be utilized as an alternative to the support of evil armed groups. Clan based false jihads will only continue the destruction and chaos that have ravaged our nation for decades.

I am confident that once all Somalis agree to settle our disputes through dialogue- Somalia will get on the road to peace and stability. It is in every decent Somali's interest.