Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

What on Earth was Jen. Cade Muse thinking?

Sayyid   

As-salaamu calaykum warraxmatullaahi wa barakatuh!

Walaale Red sea, All I did disagree with you was the "hyping up" of an issue that doesn't serve any purpose whatsoever other than fuelling the mistrust and possible "anger"!

Anigu waxaan ka soo jeeda hadalo ay yirahdeen dad jaahil ah in la buunbuuniyo!

We all know that all regions in Somalia are today governed by "former" miliatary leaders socalled Colonels, Generals etc and also former Guerilla (jabhad) leaders, who are totally ignorant and inadequate! Even if Adde said it, it's nothing but a criticism at his brethren, who in there turn have the right for an explanation and appology but what I am against is as I already pointed out was the "hyping up", which I totally resented!

There are ways to have discussions "intellectualy" in which people actually benefit from each other but what is the purpose of "discussing" an ignorants former miliatry leaders alleged words of criticism? I don't see any point in it other then discussing nonsense, which can lead to "division"!

Reer Sanaag ayagaa Cadde nala yaqaano because the General was the governor of Sanaag in the early 70's himself, so let them discuss between them because we don't have any business with this whole "alleged" business!

Walaal, for me all fellow Somalis are one and the same and in fact I don't prefer one of them over the other because all I believe in is the Unity and Love between the brotherly people of Somalia. I don't hate on anyone but all I resent is the hyping up of ignorant miliatary leaders words as something "new" or unbelievable because we all know that they're in fact all ignorant and most of the time out of touch with reality! So I can't see asking for any explanation "why they said this or that" because it would be tiring because of the sheer stupidtidy and ignorance of the "majority" of our leaders!

Walaal I ask for forgiveness if I transgressed in anyway or form or anger I caused to you and I forgive on the other hand aswell! Let's be brothers and put the "artificial" divisions over us!

I never suspected you of any "ill-intent", but all I was against was the repition of alleged crticism of a ignorant former miliatary leader!

However I must also point out that the matter in hand was actually "internal", although other people are allowed to participiate and discuss the issue, however I'd much prefered it not to be raised, posted and discussed as it doesn't serve any purpose. We could discuss it but we wouldn't get much out of it!

The same with this article, what is the point discussing such idiotry nonsense and sheer ignorance?

We can clearly see that it doesn't serve any purpose whatsoever and in fact it is a "been abuurasho", and I believe nobody believes in what the so-called inadequate leaders of Waqooyi-Galbeed said! It is laughable and the cause for more divisions in my eyes and no responsible "leader", should ever utter such nonsense at a public gathering, don't they have any feel of shame?

Wabillaahi tacaala towfiiq,

Xudeedi   

SOO MAAL

First, I do not see a grain of intellectual content in his words but a picture of a rogue man submerged with manifest weaknesses. I find your sharing of sentiments with him strange. He labeled these regions with his fanatic and unprincipled manners as being regions plagued with the worst humanitarian condition and whose learned people are indolent and egocentric to the point of being indifferent to the great sufferings of their own people. There is no doubt that he holds deep grudges for the people of Sanaag, for, this is not the first time he has manifested his true colors. Attempting to find the sources of such loathsome views of him objectively, it appears there are justifiable reasons for his acerbic intentions both in words and in actions. Have you asked yourself his denial of the success of the people who created a core around which the survival of the community has depended upon ever since our country descended into civil war? The region boasts of unparalleled stability, better schools, communication, utility, and hospitals with modern facilities and very qualified MDs who had sacrificed better-paying jobs just to serve their own community. Have you asked why he forgot to mention Fatima Jibrell, the environmentalist Goldman Prize winner, whose relief organization had done remarkable humanitarian work not only in her community but also for his community? On top of that, Horn Relief is the only relief Org. to embark on a Cash Relief Program which fairly distributed an estimated 1 Million dollar to people affected by the Sool Plateau draught. Does he forgot that Sanaagians control major Industrialized firms that now operate around Bossaso and Hargeisa. Or is he wrongly informed of the diversity of the Bossaso and its booming port as though his people make up the preponderance? If he is blind of the nobler contribution of Reer Sanaag from the Diaspora then he is truly transmogrified by his birthplace.

Sanaag people are conscious of their civic duty to protect their environment from being exploited and depleted of its natural resources. They are conscious of the few scoundrel men with the worst human rights records, blood-sucking extortionists whose only goal is to grab every available opportunity to self-aggrandize to the detriment of devastating our environment. He must be naïve to anticipate a groundswell approval from Reer Sanaag for his elaborate scheme to sign illicit oil exploration deals with foreign companies. If he insists on pursuing, it will predictably lead to the intensification of his unwelcome interruptions and probably a large scale conflict, if that is what he is looking for.

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

brother Sayyid I will answer your call in which you have requested from me that I shall not post any meaningless articles which could create deep divisions amongst nomads in this discussion forum.

I thank you for your advice personally and I shall end such postings that don't benefit anyone in the future insha Allah.

Also I apologize if I have wronged you brother in anyway shape or perfom for we are brothers in Somalism and in Islam.Furthermore, I urge you to also continue on to make sure this extends to every nomad who posts such a meaningless postings so we can create good clean space to have good and important discussions that shall benefit all of us.

Once again thanks Sayyid for coming to understanding with me in this matter for the greater good of both of us.

Assalamu Calaykum warahma.

Xudeedi   

Red Sea, Don't feel guilty of posting an important topic. This is an important topic and one that will expose an evil man's inner intent and hatred to the public.

As it appears, unscrupulous men will be protected by their ilk for whatever they utter or do.

SOO MAAL   

Salaam Brother Maakhir,

I believe you totally misunderstood my position, I am not making excuses for the unjustifiable words uttered by warlord cadde, and rather I am condemning with the strongest language, and think he should make an official apology for SSC people. I believe Puntland only became worst under Cadde leadership, for many reasons, insecurity widespread (killing of innocents became norm in major cities of Puntland like Laascaanood, Garowe, Galkacyo, Las-qorey, and Bosaso),

A) So Maakhir, I am against weak warlord (Cadde) to offend the people of SSC, but the thing I don’t understand is why every so-called Somali politician insulting the of people of SSC without hesitation, example,

Famous pro-secession gaffe by the Prime Minister, Gedi (although SSC population support him, he didn’t consider them),

Many main politicians in Hergeysa daily say Laascaanood is just a tuulo, and that they already occupying 50% of SSC regions meaning up to Aricadeeye (laascaanood suburb), and believe that they will close the imaginary border by peace or force

Cadde made normal habit to offend people of SSC, one day he says they are not Puntland (not citizens), another day he says SSC is a burden to Puntland state. I did not surprise now that Cadde said something negative about SSC people again. Also onetime Puntland general said sool is a barren desert

Therefore, there is questions needed to answered

1) why every Somali government takes for granted the support of SSC for granted ?

2) why every Somali politician can offend SSC people without hesitation and reason, and still can go away with?

3) Why Hergeysa, Garowe, boosaaso, baladweyne, jowher, mogadisho, baydhabo, kismayo are at the center of Somalia’s political map and SSC regions are entirely missing?

The people of SSC cannot always blame others for their problems and deep sleep!

I know one elder from SSC region, he told me about a conversation he had with one of the prominent politicians from SSC. He said I asked the politician, why you did not go to your home region and visit your constituency? Strangely the politician said there is no reason to go there, its doesn’t deserve!!!

As long as prominent leaders from SSC are making such awkward comments, I believe there is no reason to criticize others.

Maakhir, you stated various important contributions of ordinary Sanaag people, excellent but where are the political leaders of SSC region? Jowhar is a lot better than entire SSC region, there useful lessons can be learned from Jowhar the rewards of self-governance.

Red Sea,

The whole purpose of forum is to discuss the conditions of our homeland (strengths/ weakness) to arrive a ways to improve our country. Thus, if you stop to identify the flaws of any region it will reduce the quality of this forum. Keep exposing the gross faults/scandals of warlords/clan lords in all regions of Somalia. Our generation has the worst leaders in all times. In order to improve Somalia we need to identify the problems to solve them.

This is an important topic and one that will expose an evil man's inner intent and hatred to the public.

Truth, indeed. Whoever said the catchy phrase "Cadde ma cada, warkiisana ma cada" was right on the money. He's a bigot with a weak leadership style. Even Xaabsade, after his arrival in LA, said that Cadde isn't strong enough to make tough decisions. The whole Parliament thing, where Xaabsade "lost" the vote-of-confidence, was a gimmick - most reports say the MPs accepted bribery to oust "certain" ministers (i.e. Xaabsade, Faroole, etc.). A gimmick that failed and exposed Cadde's diabolical plans for Puntland.

Thankful   

Said it once and i'll say it again "Uneasy Lies the Head that wears a CROWN." I thought this suited Pres Cade nicely

Can I ask you something, why hasnt' there been riots, protest in Garowe? I mean people were killed, isn't the somali way an eye for an eye, atleast that's what I saw when I was there. Why is there no talk about avenging those deaths? I'll tell you why, the people are proud of what Pres Cade did, the people were fed up with Faroole and the fact they didn't come to his defense is proof. Pres Cade is in Garowe as we speak, the Madaxtooya is in the heart of the city, why hasn't there been any more fighting? I'm telling you things are looking great for Puntland.

What on Earth was Jen. Cade Muse thinking?

Pres Cade comments was right on the money. That region is upset because they felt the ministers they have representing them in the Puntland Gov't were meaningless positions and they approached the President on that matter. They have to realize though, that their representation in parliment reflects the under development of their region and the lact of intellects returning. You must understand the context which his statements were made, THERE IS THE ANSWER TO THE THREAD. Pres Cade is trying to say, get your act together there and then come looking for better positions. And what's wrong with him mentioning tribes? I saw it first hand; after Islam, TRIBE IS EVERYTHING! Every khat session in the whole of puntland talks about tribes, that's all they will ask you and in some cases before they ask your name.

Faroole is under house arrest, and democracy is starting to blossom with the parliment making decisions. Continue the debates thouse, it is really enjoyable.

I mean people were killed, isn't the somali way an eye for an eye, atleast that's what I saw when I was there. Why is there no talk about avenging those deaths? I'll tell you why, the people are proud of what Pres Cade did, the people were fed up with Faroole

Now, this part of your tirade was quite facinating. Are you actually implying that Reer Garoowe take up arms and burn down their own city? :confused: As soon as the Islaan stepped in, Reer Garoowe (incl. your archnemesis, Faroole) left all matters into his hands. The Islaan made the decision for Reer Garoowe not to fight - and they respected his wish. Dhulkaa waa dhul laga qadariyo talada Issimada sidaad adba la socoto.

Now, my turn to pose a question: As you claim, the people were "fed up" with Faroole. So, when Gen Cadde Muuse named Cabdi Salaad Ilyare to replace Faroole, shouldn't the people have "welcomed" the new minister? :confused: How come Cabdi Salaad hasn't taken up the post yet?

Thankful   

Usually when elders intervene it is after an altercation or serious problem they were not even needed!! Who is speaking about burning their own land? If they are suffer injustice as you say then they have an obligation to defend themselves or atleast protest against it. I don't know why we are talking about this, it is ancient history. The elders, the people of Garowe just like everyone else in the world understand something. WHEN YOU ARM YOURSELF, YOU HAVE PASSED THE STAGE OF NEGOTIATION. It doesn't matter if you had your rifle hanging from your back, once you go to a protest armed, you better expect a fight. I mean what other country, city, town in the world would accept armed protest in their government offices? THAT IS WHY THERE WAS NO UPROAR AFTER THE FIGHT.

Now, my turn to pose a question: As you claim, the people were "fed up" with Faroole. So, when Gen Cadde Muuse named Cabdi Salaad Ilyare to replace Faroole, shouldn't the people have "welcomed" the new minister? [Confused] How come Cabdi Salaad hasn't taken up the post yet?

Faroole family is mad at him for using his nephews for his political intentions and getting them killed, the people didn't even come to his defense or held a rally in his support or against the government(a peaceful rally). He is history to.

Concerning Cabdi Salaad Ilyare, do your research and stop making things up. Stop reading Farooleonline....but I have to admit it is entertaining. I'm hooked on it.

Thankful   

LOOOOOOOOOOL :D . I mean my knowledge of the area is just far to superior. But I think i gotta take break, because I use facts and I find my self arguing with people that just make things up. But here's another comment I need to shut down.

That's the whole beef between Cadde and Faroole - and it started in Dubai after Faroole left in disgust last year.

THE BEEF STARTED WHEN FAROOLE WHO WAS FINIANCE MINISTER UNDER ABDULAHI YUSUF, WASN'T GIVEN BACK HIS POSITION WITH PRES CADE'S GOV'T. That is where the beef started, I really dont know, why I continue....it's pointless. It's too easy!!!

I will take a break from respodning to comments that are pointless.

But like I said, HUGE NEWS COMING OUT OF NUGAAL JUST WAIT.

Pi   

There is Codetalker (aka windtalker) and Yencerie , same person. Then there is Mr. Oodweyne and Tolstoy , same person. Isnt it against the rules of the site to have multiple accounts? Lemme guess, they're not really the same person. They only happen to argue for the exact same caues, use the exact same arguments, use the exact same words. Nah, its just good ole coincidence, innit? :rolleyes:

Thankful   

Pi, i've given up trying to point that out bro. Something has to be done! There's something wrong mentally with a person that post under two nicks or in this case 2 or more?????

Originally posted by Pi:

There is
Codetalker
(aka windtalker) and
Yencerie
, same person. Then there is
Mr. Oodweyne
and
Tolstoy
, same person. Isnt it against the rules of the site to have multiple accounts? Lemme guess, they're not really the same person. They only happen to argue for the exact same caues, use the exact same arguments, use the exact same words. Nah, its just good ole coincidence, innit? :rolleyes:

Salaam,

Probabaly your imagination running riot,Saxiib smile.gif

Gabbal   

^I do not think you have to explain anything sxb. However, I would caution you from stooping down to their level.