Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Liberate Lower Shabbele and hit Galgaduud = calming the situation

To bring a bit of sense to the confused and clouded political situation of Somalia. I suggest that the TFG work to liberate the Lower Shabbele and bringing it back to the Somali people from the IndaCade,Xasan Dahir gang.

There should also be a move on Galgaduud, specialy Gurceel and Dhusa Mareb, securing it from Xasan Dahir and his group..

It is only a suggestion but once these two areas are cleared these clan curts will come to the negotiating table..Without any of the hubris they have come out with lately.

Its a suggestion but one that is a real option...

Xoogsade   

Af waaka laakiin maxaa lagu cunaa? :D:D Who on earth can pull such a dream project? Well, ethiopia a patron of Cadde Muse said it might invade galguduud if Puntland region comes under attack, may be your prayers are about to be accepted there saxib.

^^^Its ony a suggestion, dear Xoogsade its the interest of the people of Somalia to liberate the lower Shabbele.

The government and its supporters must empower the huge population of lower Shabbele and Juba not the armed clans but the averag joe. I am not allowed to mention clans in this forum, but The people who are now looked down upon, by given them arms and the promise of ruling over their lands like those in Guriceel, Dhusa Mareb and Galkacyu. Your prompt response highlights what change this would bring...

One must always look at the source of the problem, by taking these simple steps the calculation will change.

Duufaan   

that is true. you can not pay poeple in somalia but you can beat. The Moqdihso group will sabotage the old man the rest of his term. I do not think he will be able to put things toghether.

Xoogsade   

Duke, I miss how my prompt response highlights what change will bring. You can elaborate that for me I suppose.

Anyhow, don't count on the TFG to deliver for anyone including you. If they survive another year they are lucky. With the support of everyone outside Somalia, they still haven't achieved anything which says a lot about what is wrong with them. You can't realize such realities for your focus on clans rather than focussing on the credibility issues of the TFG leadership, their bondage to an enemy who never showed any care about the unity of Somalis(they want the country devided as it is into clan fiefdoms) and who in every turn of the way, despite the world advising them not to, gets involved in somali politics which discredits the same organization they are intent on saving.

Marka hore, TFG-da haka xorowdo the masters in its living room dictating policies for them. May be then somalis will consider them as some worthy organization.

Surely, the TFG lacks the moral ground to sway the public to their side let alone deliver anything to the needy somalis who had hoped for some way out of their misery.

PS: Don't forget how my previous response highlighted what you insinuated it highlighted.

Duufaan, you are correct, these people only know action and the government should start to speak its language. Too lomg they have tried appease these groups, action should be coordinated and meaningful. Lower Shabbele should be liberated, this would send a clear message to these clans courts who no doubt will claim "Ethiopia" is invading.. Now this action alone would get the support of all the down trodden people of Somalia, the so called "others"..

Xoogsade, think about it, losing lower Shabbele would bring this pyramid of lies crashing.. For they will no doubt fight to keep hold of the land, no doubt they will even call it a Jihad.

Losing this area would severe the dream of them controlling southern Somalia ro a nothing.

Also the promptness of your response and the tepid irony of your post indicates that I touched upon a nerve...

Now I know you belive that millitarily your group are very strong. But thats what the USC thought in 1999 when they were chased out of Bay by the RRA..

Duufaan   

General

you see the dilema!. remember I suggested TNG should advance Qoryooley and Marka when Moqdisho war was worst. You responded than the goverment is for peace mission.

Now when ethiopia is involved, it is very hard, if Indhacade wins, he will get the credit, if he loses, it is Ethiopia, not the weak goverment. The ethiopia had made difficult the TNG to do anything. They are not even arming the TNG, to be a bit stronger military.

the only thing left for TNG is a peace agreement with court and court do not want peace this time.

Salaan...

Reer Shabeellaha Hoose and Jubbooyinka had three day conference, arranged and facilitated by urur lagu dhisay qurbaha, gaar ahaan Mareykanka last year. This shir was held at tuulo kamid ah Awdheegle, in the heart of Shabeellaha Hoose.

Qodobadii kasoo baxay waxaa kamid ahaa:

• In waddanka lagu dhaqo shareecadda Islaamka oo ah shayga keli ah oo lagu heli karo xuquuqul insaanka Shareecada Islaamka waa in ay noqotaa wax kasta Waddanka laga sameynaayo.
  • In beelkasta xaq u yeelato in ay sameysato maamulka Degaankeeda oo lagu fara gelinin. In si deg deg ah loo dhiso maamul madax banaan oo beelaha ka samaystaan deegaankooda.
  • In hatida la kala dhacay laysu celiyo siiba kuwa Maguurtada ah Soomaalidana ay is cafiso.
  • In la joojiyo xaalufinta dhirta iyo daaqa sida ugu dhaqsi badan. In laga ilaaliyo wixii badda berrigaba dhibaato u keeni kara oo kheyraadka laga heli lahaa dhibaateeyo sida sunta lagu daadiyo xeebaha waddanka.
  • In la joojiyo dhoofitaanka dhuxusha iyo duur joogta waddanka lana mamnuuco beerida maandooriyayaasha iyo ka ganacsigooda. [Will Indhamadoowe and cohorts listen?]
  • In lagu wareejiyo talada gobollada koonfurta dadka u dhashay.
  • In la tixgeliyo xuquuqul insaanka iyo shareecada islaamka la hor keeno ciddii xadgudub ku samaysa cid kale shaqsi ahaan ama beel ahaanba.
  • In la dhowro deriswanaaga mid beeleed, mid degmo iyo mid goboleedba lana ilaaliyo xeerarkii soo jireenka .ahaa
  • In maamul iyo gudiyo gaar ah loo dhiso oo beelkasta ay iska dhexarkikarto oo cilmiyaysan oo ka kooban wax garad wadani ah.
  • In wada hadal la furo oo u dhexeeyo Maxkamadaha iyo Dawlada si looga maarmo ciidan shisheeye.
Xigasho

This shir took meel uu ka nominally ka taliyo Indhamoowe, so the criticism is diplomatically mild and indirect as you can see.

Reer Shabeellaha Hoose and Jubbooyinka waa dad nabad jecel because historically centuries ago ayee dagaal eber iskaga dhigi jireen, so now ka door biday nabad iyo deris wanaag, oo qabyaalad u dagaalan iyo waxaas kale iskala weyn. Otherwise mar horee is xureyn lahayeen. But they are changing their views now that the fake wadaad Indhamadoowe and cohorts ain't going to no where unless forcefully loogu bixiyo deeggaankaas.

Gabbal   

I think calling them "reeraha Jubooyinka" is thoroughly misleading and I don't understand why one could call them a title even they haven't called themselve..

Duufaan, I think to move on those areas then would have been counter productive. These groups were given a chance and they failed to come to their senses.

The important thing is that this government even if it takes three years, should work on liberating the southern areas of Lower Shabbele.

This will be the only conclusion one can make now. Xasan Dahir is running around just to mainatin that regime in lower Shabbele.

MMA, thanks for that post I have heard of that conference..

OLOL   

Let us see the people who claim Lower Shabelle are really from Galgaduud to begin with...?

I know many minority clans whose origins are from the central regions... wish the forum would let me name the names of these clans who the D&M are trying to claim..3 out of the the 13 Somali Banadir clan confederations are Yemeni Immigrants and Bravenase (mixed Portugese Baajuunis), the rest 10 are from Sheikh Aweys's lost cousins...proven and known for centuries..so let them re-unite and work this out..Again for Lower Shabelle or any other region, the most fertile region in Somalia should belong to the most powerful and most productive clan in Somalia...I mean those who could work on the land...good at production and commerce...and for the original immigrants to the region and the new latterdayscomers, they should work togather again for viable land and powersharing...it doesn't make sense at all to claim a region... but it is our inherent ignorance to do so ...no one owns no region...it is all about migration, overpopulation , overgrazing ....droughts and famine ...every clan migrates southward to the greener pastures...for survival and for necessity...

All Somali clan migrate every 50 years..it is cycle and evolutionary process ...Darwanian concept of the survival of the fittest...just look relationships between Gedo and Awdal... Burco belonged to Ali Ghedi.s clan...The major Somali clan (Aweys &Ghedi's) progenitor is burried in the Oromo coffee valleys...whereas the progenitors of Reer-Wein are from the Tana rivers themselves.Look at NFD... Sudan ... or Chad. If Sheikh Aweys and his reseourceful powerful clan can claim the whole Somalia ..Kudos to them...if the jealous, envious weaker clans specially, the ones that belong to Caasho Yusuf's immediate clan can forge and come up a way out of the barren lands of Bari... rather than retreating in it, let them bring the Tigre's to capture and liberate Lower Jubba...from JVA Alliance...It is viable project but leads to doom and unrealistic mission... for Galgaduud..it is already marked geological territory for bigger powers...forget Meles ...he is small fish...whose demise is imminient within his ranks.

^^^Olol you are clever, damn...

Never the less one clan can not claim lorship over others.. Sorry mate you must vacate the lower Shabbele, I mean in terms of power..

RedSea   

Things are always easier said than done, don't they?

"Free" kulahaa, Somalidu waxay kumaah maahdaa, habar fadhida lagdini wax uga fudud.

If we were to thinnk outside of this cartoonish box that some of us are in, we would realize that in reality, the so called TFG or as I like to call transitional interest government, is weak and cannot even bring a sense stability to Baydhabo, hence the murder of Deerow few weeks ago, as well as corruption within it's own members.

Let examine the things that reflect the reality on the ground shall we gentelmen, without entertaining our human minds of something that isn't possibly going to take place,the TFG gaining support and control over any other area, it just won't happen fellows.

carry on--

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

[QB] Salaan...

Reer Shabeellaha Hoose and Jubbooyinka had three day conference, arranged and facilitated by
urur lagu dhisay qurbaha,
gaar ahaan Mareykanka last year. This shir was held at tuulo kamid ah Awdheegle, in the heart of Shabeellaha Hoose.

Salaaanta lagaa qaad,

Laakin dhageyso Miskiin ya dalas, ya xuusaan.

Waxba laga dhageysan maayo,dad qurbaha jooga, oo aan waxba ficil oo wanaagsanayn kusoo kordhiya dadka. Ururka maxkamadaha Islaamiga ah ayaa uga dhow in ay gaadhaan isku filaansho, nabad, iyo waliba in ay helaan dhulka ay xaqa uleeyihiin (territorial integrity). Maxkamadaha ha raacan dadkaa iyaga ah, hadii ay rabaan in ay helaan xaqooda, waayo maxkamaduhu waxay ilaaliyaan xaqa umada, cidna ma dulmiyaan sida aad uminsantahay adiga iyo dadkale oo noocaaga ah oo ku nool qurbaha.

salaamad.

Abaabulka Ciidanka Cirka ee Ethiopia oo Difaacaya Dhulka Puntland

Posted on Sunday, August 13 @ 15:56:33 EDT by editor

Ethiopia iyo Maanta (WargeyskaGeeska Afrika & HAN) Addis Ababa, 13kii August, 2006- : Dhaqdhaqaaqa Saldhiga ciidanka Cirka ee Ethiopia kuna yaala Nazereet, oo ah duleedka magaalada Addis ababa, ayaa waxaa lagadaremayaa, abaabulka ciidanka cirka oo dhinacyo badan leh, sida Helikabtaro, Diyaarada cirka iyo Ciidanka dalaayadaha kubooda.Warar ay Heshay HAN (Horn Africa Newsline) ayaa ay uxaqiijiyeen, in ciidanka cirka ee Ethiopia, maalmahan kuhawlan yihiin in xaga cirka ay ka dhaawacaan awooda Ciidamada maxkamadaha Islamiga eekusoo fool leh Puntland, Hiiraan, iyo Baydhabo.

Wararku waxaa kale oo ay kudareen in la'agaasimay ciidan gaara oo katirsan Ciidanka Cirka ee Ethiopia ee Illaalinta danta Ethiopia ee dekeda Barbara, hadii ay khatartaIslamiyiinta Somaliland sii korodho, ciidankaasi oo lasoo dhigay Garoonka ciidanka Cirka ee labaad ee ethiopia oo kuyaala Dire Daba. Xukuumada Ethiopia oo maalmahan kawalaacsan, Siyaasada Eritreaee Somaliya, Mawqifka Dawlada Djibouti ee Somaliya, kacdoonka Somalida Kenya,

Taageerada Xildhibaanada Somalida Kenya ee Maxaakiimta Somaliya iyo Isbadalka lamafilaanka kunoqday ee kusoo kordhay Magaalada Muqdishu oo noqotay magaalo nabadeed oo xiitaa furmeen garoonkii iyo dekedii, oo saamayn wayn kuyeelan doona "Awoodii iyo magacii Xukuumada Ethiopia ee Geeska Afrika", sidaasi waxaa yidhi Diplomasi faransiis ah oo Jooga Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

Xaaladu sikasaba hanoqotee, waxaa ay dhinacakale Xukuumada Ethiopia Abaabushay "Abaabul dhinaca Dacaayada iyo waliba ciidan sir ah" oo dhaawaca Awooda Ciidanka iyo Diplomaasiyada ee Maxaakimta Islamiga ee Somaliya.

Xigasho Geeska Afrika

Warbaahinta Onkod News

la xiriir wixii faah faahin ah

onkod_news@hotmail.com