Sign in to follow this  
Sky

USC supporter c/shiikh xasan busted!

Nuruddin   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

[QB] ^^

Since he (Cabdullahi Shiek) used his James Bond-like expertise to 'infiltrate' Cabdullahi Yusuf and Ethiopia's plans, I think he shoulda done the right thing and assassinated the bloody bastar. But, all wishes don't always come true.

The guy was part of the group so their was no infiltration. Badmaceye is saying Xasan should have stayed in Xamar after they gave hem 500$(a bribe). But he felt something was fishy because they where changing the people in the group every time.

But, just out of curiousity, how much of this guy's facinating tale do you hold dear to your heart?

Allot of it make sens. Why on earth is the world poorest country(according guinness world of records)so eager to send troops to somalia?

"irrelevant material snipped"

Xoogsade   

Look, Ethiopia had had interest in Somalia ever since Europeans devided Africa and made it into outposts of tyranny and raw material source. The ethiopian King went to the meeting in Berlin at/around 1880s to claim a huge swath of Somali lands all the way to the indian ocean. Even the europeans were surprised by his audacious claim and disputed with him over the issue. Subsequently, ethiopians were taught always that somalis are nothing but a renegade tribe who has no claim to the land they live in.

Now that they see their beloved friend Abdullahi Yusuf at the helm, they think their dreams of making Somalia politically subservient to Ethiopia is a reality. They have gained a lot of insight into the corrupted Somali politics for the last fourteen years where every warlord including Abdullahi Yusuf went to them for logistical and moral support to subjugate their own people. We all know how Gedo was destroyed, how Puntland was pacified and etc.

In any case, I am glad some somalis stand up to Abdullahi Yusuf and say no to ethiopian presence in the capital if all else failed. let them go where they are accepted or the silent majority who oppose them can do nothing so this so called government can work. Otherwise, if Abdullahi yusuf insists on Ethiopian involvement and their deployment in Muqdisho even as part of IGAD, nothing will work.

People's wishes will be accounted for willingly, if not willingly, it is brute force that will make those who don't understand the new Somalia understand that the days where one single man did as he pleased are long gone.

NGONGE   

So this man is, allegedly, a spy for rebel-ministers against their own government?

Does any of this make any sense to you anymore?

Why do the President and Prime Minster allow such rebels to exist? Why allow such a farce to carry on and still expect understanding and support?

More importantly, why are people still prepared to listen and trust such a shabby administration?

Xoogsade   

NGONGE, How are you? Saxib, There was no trust between these men, ministers and the elected president by peers to begin with. So it makes all sense that the president treats them as a threat to his rule and them treating him a threat to their existence. That is why you have this tag of war of words that can translate into a full blown war any time.

NGONGE, How are you? Saxib, There was no trust between these men, ministers and the elected president by peers to begin with.

Why make absurd statements with no facts to support.Majority of cabinet ministers support the PM and President policies, we have only heard of 4 ex warlords oops I mean 3 since Hussein Aydeed came back to the fold.Who have made some noises regarding "front line" states.

Remember the cabinet passed the resolution to bring peace keepers from Igad, AU and Arab league to Somalia.

Now its up to the Parliment to decide.

Xoogsade   

Aidid is still a warlord whether he came back to the fold or not. People nEver change to me according to their policies at any given time. Abdullahi Yusuf remains to me the same man he was, so remains every man in the corrupted political system of Somalia. They are ALL thugs, murderers, theives. Having said that, these men who oppose ethiopian or frontline state troops to be part of any deployment have stronger argument in the sense that Most people don't like ethiopian troops. Now it is about men, later when the first bullet is fired it will be between tribes, down goes the drain all hopes of government. See the big picture? False hopes and thinking the world is coming to do anything about any conflict between Somalis is futile. Already many sugested Ethiopia and neighbouring countries stay out. Abdullahi yusuf better stop obsessions with ethiopian troops being part of any deployment. He should tell the ethiopians his hands are tied. No one cares about Cabinet ministers or parliament if the policies they make aren't popular. Abdullahi is the Man or so goes the perception :D He is the one blamed or praised for everything and every move.

PS: May be Abdullahi Yusuf thinks other troops from other countries are neutral and won't be as effective as ethiopian troops will be in Mogadishu huh? I wonder why the obsession if that is not the case? Why their inclusion is so important to him?

And btw, calling people's ideas absurd is cheap shot.

Jumatatu   

I have noticed with this thread the gloves are off, and SkyAfrican (aka, WD & Nationalist) is back to himself. Who can blame him if he re-emerges from the back door everytime he is booted for his foul-mouth. :D

As for C/llahi Sheikh Xassan e must be an expert conman if he managed to go with Fact Finding Mission from Mogadishu and other places all the way to Garowe only to be found he is a stowaway. But the Pukeland 'siirdoon' (CIA) have discovered more info , that he was a spy and spying Puntland and thus endangered the citizens of Garowe. Kind of brings into mind the thief who claimed he was robbed. People was is there to spy on Pukeland? Thier by products are such as Sky, Duke and co.. :D .

Duke:

Majority of cabinet ministers support the PM and President policies, we have only heard of 4 ex warlords oops I mean 3 since Hussein Aydeed came back to the fold.

Cool waaxa ugu kheylo dheer gabar dhashada ah oo colka carrur uu dhashey, waaxase ayada kasi daran dhasheda.

A wieseman said in this thread :

Now it is about men, later when the first bullet is fired it will be between tribes, down goes the drain all hopes of government. See the big picture?

read it carefully and ponder its consequences..!

Waxaa wax lagu qosla ah how ppl don't understand the word "Politics" people like xoogsade and Jum i realy fail to meet where you guys goting the bullet,civil war traibal war and etc. Sxb is new way of plotitics , watch how things is smoothly flying, can you remebar when was the last time Jr caydiid visited Baidabo, MR yusuf, and many more plotiction since the tribal divition. people are caming togahter. a week ago was one of the warleader mention that the govenment is not welcome in baidho uups he was the one who was welcoming the Pers. and the Pm. in the airport

Well, SRRC WONE THE POLICAT GAME THE GOVENMENT INSHA LAAH WILL WORK. THESE IS DIFFERENT GAME THAT ALI MAHDI AND C/QASIM UNFORUNTLY LOST.

MR MUUSE, CAATO , QANYARE IS OPEN FOR THEM TO LOOK FOR ANTHER WAY THAT THEY COULD WIN THE MAIND AND THE HURT OF THEIR PEOPLE IF THEY BELIVE EACH OTHER AND MAKE PEACE OF THEIR NEIGHBOR.

Cool waaxa ugu kheylo dheer gabar dhashada ah oo colka carrur uu dhashey, waaxase ayada kasi daran dhasheda.

Juma and his accurate self describtion :D

However I belive things are changing for the posative. The President and Primi Minister visited some very important towns, Jowhar, Beledweyn, Garowe, Bossaso, Galkacyu and Baaidoa. In each they were welcomed with open arms by the local tribal and millitia leaders.

One major success of the trip was the agreement ending hostilities signed between the clans of Hobyo, however neither Juma nor JB even made any comment regarding this important development, which has so far been supported by the leaders of both clans.

All in all good steps have been taken, the issue of peace troops is one for the Parliment, if it supports or not the plan is still the same bringing law and order and disarming the Somali factions in order to give the nation a chance.

Meaningless comments, and fake moral values of some who misunderstand the workings of the real world.

There is still much time to reengineer Somalia. There is still much work to be done. :D

"Live in interesting times" a Chinese proverb

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Win.talker, Qasab miyaa in Amxaaro la soo dhowesyto waa adigan mar walba dad ku eedeynaayee Amxaaro diidmadeeda for whatever reason?

When did I ever ask you or anyone else to welcome the Ethiopians? Read and re-read my comments bro. I'm against the presence of any Ethiopian or Kenyan troops on Somali soil. I've said that time and again.

What I can't stand this these newly-reborn Somali nationalists (war/druglords) appealing to the Somali people about the invasion by enemy (i.e. Ethiopians). My enemy was and has been for the past 15 years corrupt Somalis who've held positions of power and abused it repeatedly. Not Ethiopians. This Ethiopian troops thing in Somalia will NEVER happen. The world won't allow it. They're crying because they don't want to release their hold on power in certain pockets of Mogadishu. Even ex-President Abdiqasim Salat supports foreign troops - with the exception of Ethiopian/Kenyan (frontline) troops. I agree with him.

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

I have noticed with this thread the gloves are off, and SkyAfrican (aka, WD & Nationalist)

Hmm..Interesting..

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

One major success of the trip was the agreement ending hostilities signed between the clans of Hobyo, however neither Juma nor JB even made any comment regarding this important development,

Coz their side was losing, duh.. Didn't you hear about the White Ox refugee crisis in Hobyo?

Xoogsade   

Well, Duke, do something with your understanding of the system apart from defending everything Abdullahi Yusuf wants. A free man with conscience questions all decisions that seem questionable no matter who makes these policies. Hadii kale, like most somalis, qabbaan u ahow qabiilkaaga. Arag inaad meel ku gaartid.

Wind.Talker.

Saxib, it just seemed to me that you were bent on defending ethiopian involvement in the much talked about foreign troops deployment. My mistake. In any case, this matter is about who can be involved and who can't be and much less about foreign troops coming as of late, so the solution would be simpler if proponents of ethiopian inclusion accept the rejected countries will stay away. Why is it a big deal to have these countries be part of foreign troops? is there any acceptable reason they have to be obsessed with front-line states to be included? The world might help the government more I think if there is unity, less argument and pickering among government members. Belittling men without addressing their potent political point of view invites unwanted events and emboldens anyone who can make this process drag along.

CHE   

Personally ,I find the whole gig amusing.

We seem to be on a vicious circle that never breaks.

Jamutu,

So freaking what if PL expelled him ?

Puntland will unconditionally expel anyone it deems uncongenial to the interest of the state/province without having to appease anyone.So would've done any other region of the country for that matter.I think he is mighty blessed for them to have put him on plane,considering the status quo.

And stop calling the place pukeland,how would u have liked if anyone to call your domicile names,even if you had one.

Bottomline , address your concerns without resorting to shenanigan.