Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Sanadguuradii 26aad ee aasaaskii ururkii SNM

N.O.R.F   

Usually run into 'the boys' when back home. M Kahin took me for lunch one day in Hargaisa :D

Illahey haunaxaristo those who passed away,amiin

Red Sea,

you're family was based in daroor were they? we were mainly in Miyi and especially Warabeeyeh but towards the end of the war we spent some time in Daroor and the Dhulcadh. i know they werent exactly happy times but they have always stuck in the back of my mind.

You a lucky man to have lunch with a great man like Mohamed Kahin,

May allah indeed have mercy on those that have passed away and may they rest in peace

Daroor is where the war happened right?That was like two or three months ago?Heard from the BBC that one of the Suldans saying the war happened coz of wheat flour.Some body should deliver wheat there before some other 200 kill themselves for wheat.

I think Daroor is a normal town but in the late 80's it is where a lot of refugee fleeing the Siyaads genocide against our people fled to.

It is indeed also the place where the small scale fighting took place a couple a months ago. i think that was an territorial dispute more then anything else but to be honest with you i dont know exactly what happend.

Daroor was a refugee camp that used to house the SNM and their sympathisers.

hence its vacated and hardly do even 200 people leave in that village.

The Somali region govt was donating qamandi to locals when their rose a fiasco.

hence militia from Burco and Hargeisa started fighting over Qamandi and lost 200 lives.

In the End the Somali region govt closed the border and the war ceized.

Lefty, Here you again with your made up stories. listen i lived in Daroor during the war so i remember exactly who was there and who wasnt. it was a refugee camp back then and all their was, was refugee tents and a few aid agencies. I would have been proud had the SNM had a signficant base near where i was but they didnt so get your facts right before you post unfounded rubbish

Telltales of the secessionist mafia. If they are Mujahids Yeey is part of the sahaba. But on the contrary they are the moryaan of the Northwest.

ps; afka ila soo gala at your own peril. :D

Ebyan   

Do they give these Mujahid bagdes out like candy? Where do I leave my address so I can receive mine?

Drop it here and you'll have candies lil girl ,,, :D:D

Well-done SNM ,,, they really fought for freedom and here they enjoying it .........

Allah ha u naxariisto intii dhimatay

When we where figting the kafirien back in the 18 then we became mujaheediin wa fii sabililah

Lots of snm veteran alive

sylaanyo

iebrahien meygaag

abdilahay asker

ina bixi lots

There is no more snm...mr. ciqaal cash them away

whats left of snm is counting their cash..!

of course, the ogees of snm did the right thing and inspired many ppl including me!! however, today, sl is on the wrong track.

watch what happens after the elections! that babe is gonna be in hot oven!! loool

Cigaal did cash them away from the govt only ,,, but it was kinda agreement to expand the SL ideology ,,,,,, and it worked.

The best thing about them is they fought and simply handed over the responsibility to the society ,,,,,,,,,, who da hell on earth can do that ???

They still alive and alarmed ,,,, watch out they might wake up again and slash your freakin' azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D:D