Sign in to follow this  
Goonle

Heros Welcome back to Las Anod

^^That I could agree to that.And SSC folks could setup their own admin as Maakhir is already breaking away,but supporting the secessionist movement is something that shouldn't be encouraged or supported.

Goonle   

I completly mistook you for Naxar Nugaaleed. Nice points you make. I was confused for a second and thought Naxar Nugaaleed

had takin his or her head out of the sand while puntland was laying the pipe you know where.

Good point on Makir. Darwishland is an idea in the making. Along with Makir and other areas of puntland we could have some sort of loose autonomy sharing in territorial defense and trade, but each having complete autonomy on local affairs and contracts.

A.J.   

Che and Goonle,

you are both too optimistic and assume to easily to know what the people in the areas you talk about want.

first and foremost if anyone is to blame for the actuall see-saw of control over the area from puntland to somaliland, it has to be the resisdents of sool and sanaaq. they have for a long time switched their allegiances backwards and forwads for the two states that lay claim to it. if as you guys state they want to remain with somalia as an federal state then neither somaliland nor puntland would have been able to gain control over the area. eventhough there have been some minor skirmshes between puntland and somaliland, the real fight for the area has been between the residents of sool and sanaaq, parts of whom wish to belong to puntland and federal somalia and part of whom to somaliland. if somaliland had no support in the area it would be unfathomable to suggest that they could garner any control over the area.

So the real problem lies with the residents of sool and sanaaq who cannot agree with eachother on their allegiances and that leads me to the conclusion that it is very doubtful they could all agree to run their area as an federal state which is part of a larger somali republic. The residents of the regions just do not all share the same ideals and goals which is the underlying problem in these regions.

Peace

A.J.   

''Where on earth is Sanaaq''

Says the fool who claims to be from laas qoray. tut tut tut, i guess s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y. cannot be blamed

A.J.   

i am from sheikh, a city with a beautiful climate and majestic views so over heating is never a problem with us. you being from both laascanood and laasqoray are not only confused but might be suffering from such overheating that you diagnosed yourself.

btw i made a small spelling mistake so what, doesnt change the truth in my arguement. you on the other hand seemed to be lost in a world of repetitive rubbish so i suggest you get out of that before you diagnose anyone else

their aint no sanaag! its a warlord created pices of been-land!

if you look at the somali maps, say 20 yrs ago, you will never see all this nugal, sanaaq and beenlands in there?

why, cuz these pieces of craplands were created by warlords to divide and rule!!

RedSea   

Originally posted by -:

LoooooooL..Naxar is more dedicated to Puntland than I'm.

Again, you are not let me repeat not from Puntland.

*just a little reminder*.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Goonle:

Listen brother, im from sool not puntland. If you chose to be a doormat for bossasso, that is your personal decision. Dont force your views on sool residents and darwish, we wont continue standing on the side lines and take hand outs from people who are signing off contracts in sool's name.

word. :cool:

A.J.   

Naxar,

i dont think you know the first thing about sheikh, berbera or Saaxil for that matter. if you ever went there bleating the rubbish you regurgitate here you wouldnt survive longer then a day.