Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Mr. Me 's remarks and Ignorance of Ina Ali Shirreh SANAAG.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by me:

Spoken like a true dabadh*lif in the magnitude of Sandule, Xaabsade & Ina Ali Shire.

Nin kartidii iyo taariikhdii Ina Ali Shire yaqaan miyaa sidaa u hadli lahaa. At least he should have familiarized himself with the colonial records that are easily available online, but I'll be generous enough to share with you a self-explanatory telegraph sent by Sir Geoffrey Archer to then British Governor of Seychelles concerning the Sultan.

Government House

Berbera, British Somaliland

5th January, 1920

Sir,

I am informed by the Right Honourable the Secretary of State for the Colonies that he has made arrangements with Your Excellency....

..Your Excellency will observe that the sentence of deportation does not carry with it a sentence of imprisonment, and that the Ex-Sultan should be treated as a political detenu in the Sychelles. I would mention, however, that he has already made an attempt to escape from custody in Berbera, and that it is possible he will make an effort to escape from Sychelles and to return to the ********** country.
Should he be successful in any such attempt, it might have very grave political consequences: and I have, therefore, to request the most careful surveillance of his movements may be imposed.

I have requested the Secretary to the Government of Bombay to telegraph to Your Excellency in due course the date of the Ex-Sultan's departure from Bombay to Sychelles.

I think that, however, his confusion and remarks to draw an analogy from two unrelated events can be attributed to his sources.

As much as I respect the political aspirations of our brethrens in their attempt to liberate the city of Las Anod from the secessionist hands, I do think many unwary but good citizens like Me are led to believe that "SSC" are regions that are currently occupied by SL, thereby lumping together two entirely unrelated political units. In this case, the main inhabitants of much of Sanaag, Haylaan and western Bari have become the casaulty of the fiery exchanges that we see online eventhough they completely control and run their territories' Jurisdiction having defeated and humiliated several times the "Somaliland" militia led by its Defense Minister---sacked for the failed mission of Territorial Aggrandizement he was duly assigned to carry out by the Hargeisa admin.

I'll provide him with other credible sources regarding the Sultan that Mr. Me know very much less of his golden past.

me   

Waryaa Nassir,

Hadalkaaga la noqo, Ina Cali shirihii halyeyga ahaa kama hadlayo. Waxaan ka hadlayaa kan Cabdisamad la yidhaahdo ee Puntland pirateweyne ku xigeenka u ah.

Marka si khalad ah ayaad ii fahantay.