Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

**** salute the Daraawish people all over the world

Che, you live in US, right? There was this Imam who reportedly died in the process of establishing a sovereign shariicah jurisdiction in the middle of the state of Michigan. The FBI shot him dead. Allah yarxamhu

But what did he missed Che?

abu salman thanks for trying to explain - my problem is what xiin said and they way he wrote it, which implies a tacit consent for what faroole is doing “to help remove any reasons for Ethiopian displeasure” (remembering the advice of Allah; that this sort of people would never be happy with you until you leave your religion) where as I more worried about the displeasure of Allah, whilst being fully aware of my geopolitical standing and would not be agitating the mutual animosity between me and my enemy nor would I kowtow to them in order to do some imagined ‘strategic positioning” hoping they won’t notice.

as for the last paragraph which sounded like it was added for good measure/effect to appear impartial and balanced way of looking things - was in my view best served to payed as lip service to our neighbour rather than our brothers.

S*S talk is cheap. There is a reason why you are living in London, and not in Qardho instead, no?

Xikmad xumidu waxaa meesha ku keentay.

Somalia cannot appear to be aiding ONLF against Ethiopia in the current state of things. Puntland in particular where there is a relative stability and security should not be forced to choose between aiding ONLF and harming it.

There is a middle ground. Faroole must follow his own laws and this issue will be settled.

talk is cheap indeed - and yes there are reasons as to why i am leaving in the UK and not in anywhere in the somali peninsular. however 'Xikmad Xumo' is not what brought me here. and it disrecpectful of you to say as such.

we disagree on certain principles being negotiable or not - it seems to me your away is akin to "the end justifies the means" sort of principle. you could clarify that or you go down the route of insults. the choice is yours.

S*S, xikmad xumo is waxa somali including you ka kiciyey wadankoodii adeer.

I can clarify things for you mr S*S but sadly clarifications alone will not aid your comperhension.

I commmented on this case several times and I am NOT going to repeat my self again.

^^It's unfortunate you cant even understand simple propositions. Yes it’s unfortunate adeer. Now iska seexo oo kii xumaa ee Me ahaana igu salaan

Kamaavi   

Xiin is a cool headed Duke, though Duke is against Sherif both of them will die for Faroole's defence even if he sells their sons

Xiin says he didn't listen to Faroole's speech yet comes out to tell us that Faroole must follow his own laws

Xikmad xumo kale :D

^^LOOL

Mayya awoowe wax badan baan ogahay oo reerku aad buu idiin rabbaayye ha is shiddeynina

you are an strategic asset .Intellectuals know Even the clannist amongs us think you are the keyd of the D clan

qoorna waa tihiin :D

Gabaygii Sayidku ugu jawaabay xarunta noo soo rar baad isoo xasuusiseen :D